• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

gatekeeper

Loves the "Funny" Button
Christiana-Fatoruti-Lovelyn-William.jpg
A jealous 28-year-old woman and mother of two, Christiana Faturoti, has been arrested by the Ogun State Police Command for allegedly tying up and brutalizing the two year old Lovelyn William, her step-daughter, for soiling herself.

Faturoti who has a son for the little girl's father, Christopher, accordong to Tribune Newspaper, stripped Lovelyn naked, tied both her legs and hands, tapered her mouth dumped her in an unoccupied room, locked the door and left for her teaching job.

It was a neighbour who heard the groans of the girl and on close observation, saw the wicked act and alerted the police.

Christiana has been handed over to the Anti-Human Trafficking section of the Department of Criminal Investigation, Ogun State Police Command.

In explaining her actions, Faturoti said she was angry that Christopher was only concerned about his daughter and did not care about her and her son.

"It is true I beat the girl which left marks on her. She soiled herself and I was angry with her. On February 17, she soiled herself again, so I tied her hands and legs, tapered her mouth and threw her inside the room the father paid for, though yet to move in.

I padlocked the room and left for my workplace at about 7a.m. I just wanted to punish her.

I did that because her father abandoned me and my son and was only concerned about Lovelyn."

http://pulse.ng/gist/evil-mother-wo...p-daughter-for-soiling-herself-id3530944.html

We've had a lot of child abuse on here from the live-in "dicks". I guess we were overdue for an abusive vagina story. o_O

Sick bitch. How could she think torturing the little girl would make things right with her man? FFS.

WTF? Look at that poor child! The father had reason to be concerned. Fuck her with a rusty, barbwire wrapped bat!

The little girl was probably soiling herself out of fear of you, you crazy bitch! Why does the girl look so red? Maybe it's just my screen, but she looks so red I was afraid it was going to be a case of her being burned. Poor kiddo. :( At least it sounds like the girl's father cares about her! And if he truly does he needs to seriously consider leaving psycho lady before she does even worse.

This woman is just pure evil. I hope she never has the opportunity to touch this child again. I hope the little girl is okay and with her dad.

She...she needs to die an awful death. I don't think I will sleep tonight after seeing those pics of that poor child.

A 2 year old soiling themselves :jawdrop:

Seriously, in the time it took me to read this story, one of the twins just pissed on my bed:eek:

:shrug:

Although my 3-yr-old grand daughter is potty trained, she does manage to have accidents at night despite the pull-ups. It appears she's taking off the diaper at some point, because we find them the next morning and the bed is wet. I worked from home yesterday and she was already awake at 5 am with a wet bed. I stripped everything off the bed and put it in the washer. Later that day I was remaking her bed and realized the other twin bed was also wet! She had put on a pair of panties after she took the diaper off and when she wet them she put them on the other bed where the urine soaked through to everything except the wet liner. Usually we're only having to wash one set of bedding, so this was a real bonanza.

Nothing whatsoever happens to her because of this. No yelling, no nothing. She'll eventually grow out of these problems, and we know that. Of course, with a washer and dryer right there in the house we don't have much to complain about.

Those pictures are awful :punch::rage::mad: I seriously wanna kill this cunt :devil:
Jealousy over a child ... poor baby :bigtears: again.. I have no kids and I couldn't fathom doing anything even remotely close to a little kid.
... and I would wonder about the man I was with .. if he DIDN'T show his child love.
Not be jealous... Probably leave his ass.

Poor baby, who took the pics I wonder it didn't say.
@Cameray posted an excellent link with the whole story (both sides) in the post right after yours.

From the father's story at the link:
“I was surprised when I received a call on February 17 from Itori police station. When I got there, I was shown my daughter’s picture and I started weeping."
I'm guessing the police took the photos at the scene. :(

Last edited:
@Cameray posted an excellent link with the whole story (both sides) in the post right after yours.

From the father's story at the link:

I'm guessing the police took the photos at the scene. :(

I understand needing to take pictures ..etc..whatever is needed to convict the pos...but just imagining this poor baby laying there ..so helpless ..and instead of automatically helping her ..setting her free ..people are talking and taking pictures seems so cruel.. Again I know it was probably important to get proof ..but uuuggh I just want to hug her..

She's a teacher? Did I read that right? Omg!

And... She put a notice on Facebook looking for a man, then went to the first guy who replied, then had unprotected sex him the first day they met, all in a country where half the population has AIDS? And this idiot of a father thought this slag was a good caregiver...

Burn the witch! How someone can think this is a reasonable reaction to a toddler soiling herself is beyond me, but I guess that is why we are here right?

I think it had a lot less to do with the little girl soiling herself and a whole LOT more to do with the woman's perceived favoritism of the daughter over the son she had with the guy.

I'm all for tying her hands behind her back, taping her mouth shut and throwing her into a dark room for a week or two or three. Let her lie and die in her own piss and shit.

Back