• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
2czq6gg.jpg

A Washougal woman who struck a 5-year-old boy with her pickup truck, then hid from officers by crawling into a shallow hole and covering herself with dirt, was arrested Friday after a police dog found her, officials said.

Marsha Yumi Perry, 36, gave herself up after the canine signaled where she was and a Washougal officer -- who couldn't yet see her -- shouted out warnings that he was about to unleash the dog, police said.

"The ground moved, and she sat up," said Washougal Sgt. Geoff Reijonen.

Police don't believe drugs or alcohol were involved, but Perry was driving with a suspended license and had a misdemeanor warrant out for her arrest at the time of the incident, shortly after 6 p.m., police said.

Officers were called after the boy was struck after riding a Big Wheel out of a driveway and onto North 22nd Street. He suffered a cut to his face and scrapes to his knees and elbows, police said, and was transported to PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center in Vancouver.

Witnesses said Perry tried to drive off, but when she was unable to do so, she got out of her 1994 Ford F-150 pickup and began walking north toward Washougal River Road, police say.

Officer Kyle Day and his police dog, Ranger, tracked Perry's scent through a field south of the 1800 block of Woodburn Road, police said. The dog stopped within 5 feet of the hole Perry was hiding in, police said.

That's when Day yelled out two warnings that she'd better come out or he'd unleash the dog, Reijonen said.

Perry was arrested on accusations of felony hit-and-run, driving with a suspended license and on a misdemeanor warrant.....

Police are still investigating the incident....

Perry was arrested in Portland in November 2014, under accusations of methamphetamine possession, identity theft and giving false information to police. She pleaded not guilty, and that case is still pending.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/04/hit-run_driver_crawled_into_ho.html

Glad he didn't suffer any major injuries, I would crawl in a hole too if I was her. Who the heck would find that attractive. Holy moly.

I think I remember someone once saying (Krystal I think) that meth heads think they are sometimes sexy model material....or something....anyways if this bitch believes anything like that about herself then she must be higher than a mutha fuka.....lol. shes got to chola wannabe look painted all over her face. Lol. I cant stop laughing.
I hope the lil one heals well. Neosporin is awesome and I hope his mama uses it so he dont have any scars later.

Who knew a Sharpie was so versatile. She looks like a druggie coz only a druggie would think this a good look.
Wow. That mugshot is just. Wow. If I ever got busted like that I'd pray I didn't have friends coz you can't live this down.
I'm very glad the boy made it and didn't die becoz of this stupid witch bitch and her stupid actions.

As far as this skeevy-assed bitch doing a hit and run then covering herself up with dirt, that's a metaphor all by itself. I am so thankful he wasn't hurt any worse than he was, poor li'l guy. :(

Re: this wannabe gagfest, conchetumadre, Batman! Dis bitch wishes she was leanin' like a chola, fuh sho!

Last edited:
@gatekeeper LOVE that song. OK this bitch's first punishment should be mug shot without the clown makeup! Anyone who takes that much time on her face, I believe would cause her emotional pain to have her bare faced pic posted all over the internet!

Most of the "poopsluts" around here think they are sexy as hell and wear tons of makeup like her. They love taking selfies and posting about how hot they are on their facebooks

Remorseful? Yo bish I cut you.

Yo%20bish%20brows_zpselfwepbt.jpg

Holy shit, amazing how much her entire facial expression changes with the tilt of an eyebrow. Maybe that's the allure to drawing them in yourself?

I considered making a mii of her and posting it... that would be beyond easy to do with her particular "look".

(Krystal I think)
Yes, twas me.

Still methtarded drug skanks like to stumble and strut up to my husband (people have a hard time believing we left that life, or maybe they don't want him to be done with that shit). I should be mad, especially when they try to touch him but when they look all drug-skanked out all I can do is laugh, loudly and uncontrollably.

I saw "sharpie eye brow alert" and my fingers just couldn't control themselves they clicked the link before my brain signaled "fuck ya check this shit out"

Oh man .. I am contemplating getting my eyebrows tattooed on o_O I'm afraid now.
I would KILL someone if they came out like this :punch:

Poor kid, home he recovers okay. As for the "lady", with a face like that one has to wonder why she would want to draw attention to it with the brows and eye makeup.

I got so excited when I saw the sharpie alert. It did not disappoint! :hilarious: Don't they sell eyebrow stencils for people who paint them on? Someone needs to send her a pack of those STAT. Not all people are Michelangelos with makeup... and I'd say she's more of a surrealist. o_O

When they described her burying herself in the dirt all I could picture was this, lol! Make sure your volume is on and enjoy...

@everjaded , can you identify the sharpie expression attempted on the right? I think she's showing ennui, but 1/3 of her brows suggest determination. IDK.

Drug intoxication affects one's ability to draw a straight line, let alone walk one. :oops:

article-0-0D567296000005DC-897_634x385_zpsyesbkbkd.jpg

I think it's time we summoned our Queen of all matters related to eyebrows...

Oh, Madam @Athena , care to give your expert opinion on Ms. Marsha's unfortunate eyebrow debacle?

Back