• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Are all of you telling me that 6 week old babies aren't supposed to be used as a baseball and teething ring?! Here I was thinking all this time that this is exactly what newborns are for! Why didn't somebody warn me?! :sarcasm: All joking aside, Dustin, I hope you get this baby and keep him safe. Spay "mommy" with a rusty fork.

I don't have a news source, only a Facebook page I follow about child abuse. Apparently Mikey survived the child abuse by his mother's hands. He made it to be 8 months, but unfortunately passed away today. Not much more information, except that an autopsy will be performed. Here he is with family members:

2a75qgp.jpg

Last edited:
Fuuuuck, RIP Mikey. I'm a new parent and just a few months ago staring down at my 1lb 9oz twin boys, knowing that they could at any time pass, it made me sick that there are people who can do this shit. They pulled through and the same thought crosses my mind every time I look at their beautiful little faces.

These stories have been wrecking me lately.

Fuuuuck, RIP Mikey. I'm a new parent and just a few months ago staring down at my 1lb 9oz twin boys, knowing that they could at any time pass, it made me sick that there are people who can do this shit. They pulled through and the same thought crosses my mind every time I look at their beautiful little faces.

These stories have been wrecking me lately.
Not trying to be nosey or bring up any sore/scary spots (nsg. curiosity and empathy), but are you saying your sons each weighed 1.9 @ birth?

Yeah, they were 3.5 months early. Emergency C-Section due to Vasa Previa and Placental Abruption.

Omgsh. What an ordeal for all of you. The previa and the abruption is terrifying all on its own. I'm always amazed when the littlest fighters are born and give the finger to the rest of the world. All the best to you and the fam! <3

Damn this is so sad. I suspect the abuse still did play some part in Mikey's health and perhaps increased his risk of SIDS.

My cousin and his wife lost their last child to SUDC (Sudden Death in Childhood, he was 18mo) he was healthy and happy when they put him down to sleep, there was absolutely no reason to think he wouldn't wake up. Th autopsy didn't find anything.

I am finding this article kind of hard, probably because I am in a catch 22 kind of thing. My brothers girlfriend is due to give birth to a wee baby girl.. they are both junkies...my choice is to leave her to her own world of foster and adoption or take her on and raise her as best I can, I know I can only decide this decision I just wondered if anyone else out there has taken on a similar role?

That's a hard one for alot of people,and I guess it depends where you are in your life.I wouldn't wish drug addicted parents on any child but it a dream of mine to be able to raise a baby who needs a home,extra love,and family.no matter where she came from.cause its so much heartache in the process not to mention a small fortune.i am in my late thirties and my kids are two in college and two a year from there.its an actual physical ache to hear a small babies cry.i get over protective hearing my neighbors teenage daughters three month old when she's fussy.i pray it happens for me one day.

:bigtears: Sorry @Dustin for your loss but WTH happened??? :bigtears:
RIP baby Mikey <3
WHOA! Hold the fuck up! @Dustin came to this site?!

Now I have to go read back. But if u guys remember my prior post about the baby dying?!

Turns out that piece of shit @Dustin smoked some K2, passed the hell out with the boy on the bed, rolled over and smothered him to death.

Hey Dustin, you're just as useless as the egg donor!!! Oh, yeah, and fuck you! :finger:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=938488579516446&id=397812250250751

How ominous...
28jy20.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know what to say. There really is nothing all you good people haven't already said. How can all us strangers care for and love this tiny, innocent and precious babe, but his parents can't?
So I say karma. She has ways of dealing with animals who treat the most innocent of the innocent this way. Sleep with the angels sweet little man. You are safe and so loved.

@Forensicwx .. thanks for the update ..I've been checking the different sites hoping to find out why this baby died ..I was hoping for SIDS but something kept telling me the dad did something.. Rest in peace sweet baby no one else can hurt or fail you anymore..

I used to follow Kate's page but now I only go there if I'm trying to find some kind of update because the admin thinks if you don't totally agree with her than you are wrong...we all know majority of parents who end up on these sites are pathetic losers and they deserve to be blasted from every direction.. But SOMETIMES BOTH parents are not at fault.. Sometimes one of then honestly did not know the other parent was a pos till it was to late.. Well that admin refuses to believe anything except ..there both guilty kill them both... But what is so ridiculous about her attitude is that she claims her kids were abused by her ex husband BUT SHE SUPPOSEDL NEVER KNEW till years after the divorce.. Smdh .. so it's OK for her to say she didn't know ..BUT ..no other parents should be believed if they claim they didn't know... Uugghh sorry for rant .. just seeing her page and at the same time finding out what happened to Mikey caused my temper to spike and again thanks for the update ..Mikey has really touched my heart

Last edited:
@Lauralye
She is pretty militant, I agree. I've seen her go off a few times, but for the most part I don't even read the comments. I just go for the stories, and you're right, however she does it, she's fast with the updates.

I hesitated to put it here, but the anger I felt knowing that puke had come here eliciting sorrow and condolences from us, I needed to.

Where was Child Svcs in this?

How does a baby suffer horrific abuse, and <6 mos later end up in a seedy motel with another drug user?

Who failed Mikey?

I'm the father, baby Mikey is fine, but since I wasn't on the birth certificate I've been fighting for custody, so I can make sure he is safe and well taken care of!! Because he's been placed in the custody of HER brother, which means he's back in the same house where this was allowed to happen!! There is a page set up if you would like to continue to follow the story or offer any help during this situation
Facebook.com/JusticeForBabyMikey

Gofundme.com/JusticeForMikey
#JusticeForMikey

I am baby Mikeys father, I'm fighting for custody since I wasn't put on his birth certificate, if you would like to support the cause or follow the story go to Facebook.com/JusticeForBabyMikey

I am baby mikeys father and am currently fighting for custody, to offer support go to Facebook.com/JusticeForBabyMikey
There is also a Gofundme set up that is directly linked to my custody lawyers
Gofundme.com/JusticeForMikey

Baby

Gee, and the disgusting waste of space directed us to his GoFundme page in all three of his posts. o_O

That first quote where he says "so I can make sure he's safe and well taken care of"??!?:mad::penguin:

Nice "tribute" to the son he smothered on his fb page.
https://m.facebook.com/dustin.s.davis.5?fref=nf

https://m.facebook.com/JusticeForBabyMikey?refsrc=https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForBabyMikey

Last edited:
I should not be shocked at how poor Mikey's life turned out after all that we read here.. But I am.. .to have this lil boy fight so hard after first being abused only to go from one abusive parent to another is just heart wrenching..
@Forensicwx .. I'm glad you posted his update here ..as I said I had been searching for updates.. Thank you..
DUSTIN .. you failed your son miserably .. you were all over the internet begging for money and support ..Using your son and the abuse he went through to get what you needed.. Just remember you FOOLED everyone BUT your son ..he saw you for the real pos you are as you slowly smothered the life out of him that morning... I hope you feel guilt of that EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE..

His mom failed him
Cps failed him
And you HIS DAD failed him

Rest n peace Mikey .. you were to beautiful for this world..

This could have been prevented with a little education on safe sleeping environments for babies. Co-sleeping is not preferred, but if you are going to do so one important rule is to NOT be on any substances with a sedative effect.

Shitty and tragic short life of a beautiful baby.

It's not post partum depression! She is hateful and mean and a biter when she drinks, she beat me up and bit me when I was with her.
#JusticeForMikey

Did you have a clue that she was such a toxic drunken bitch before you had sex with her?

Baby Mickey past away in his fathers care In late April he was high on k2 which is synthetic marijuana he fell asleep on him and smothered the baby. They are still waiting on autopsy results to see if there was drugs in the baby system. No arrests have been made at this time

I hope there are no lasting injuries to this sweet, little thing. But mom sounds like a pretty classic case of PPD. I've especially noticed that throwing is a very common occurrence with those suffering from the most severe PPD.

Whatever the cause, I hope that this little one is placed somewhere safe, filled with love and great caring.
The baby passed away in his father's care in April he was smoking synthetic marijuana and fell asleep on him and suffocated him

Yes he knew he turned her into a meth head a crack head and pimped her out. He wasn't any better he smoked synthetic marijuana and suffocated the baby in his sleep

It seems like you knew them ..was there any drug test done on him?? I think I read when Mikey died they were staying at a hotel ?? How did cps give him custody with all these problems ?? Any more info would be appreciated... Thanks..

K2 makes you wired and jittery as fuck. It isn't a depressant. Add to that, an 8 month old baby is going to fight against being smothered. This guy probably told the cops it was k2 because k2 is semi legal. He was probably on way harder shit. That is, if he didn't just outright smother the baby on purpose.

I did know them unfortunately. Cps gave him custody cuz he was living with his mom but his Mom kicked him out when she found out he was using so he went to stay with his cousin at a motel with his wife and 2 kids. His cousin is on drugs bad. Cps took their kids due to the death and drugs being involved Dustin put on a really good front had alot of people feeling sorry for him.

I did know them unfortunately. Cps gave him custody cuz he was living with his mom but his Mom kicked him out when she found out he was using so he went to stay with his cousin at a motel with his wife and 2 kids. His cousin is on drugs bad. Cps took their kids due to the death and drugs being involved Dustin put on a really good front had alot of people feeling sorry for him.

Thanks for the info.. Do you know if they are gonna charge him..?? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they do..

Think I was discussing our senario with use, anyhoo my wee niece Darci is now a full time member of our wee family, my wee niece my Mums wee granddaughter, love her to bits she is a great wee baby X

WTF???!!! What kind of hideous monster bites, hits, and throws a 6 wk old baby???!! There's a special place in hell for ppl who do this!! The sad thing is this isn't that uncommon in abuse cases, these types of ppl are sadistic and probably enjoy causing pain to a helpless baby, thankfully this story has a happy ending so far bc the precious little guy survived and that's nothing short of a miracle!!

Think I was discussing our senario with use, anyhoo my wee niece Darci is now a full time member of our wee family, my wee niece my Mums wee granddaughter, love her to bits she is a great wee baby X
Awww you and your family are so lovely for taking Darci and giving her the care she needs!! You're all heroes in my book!!!

WTF???!!! What kind of hideous monster bites, hits, and throws a 6 wk old baby???!! There's a special place in hell for ppl who do this!! The sad thing is this isn't that uncommon in abuse cases, these types of ppl are sadistic and probably enjoy causing pain to a helpless baby, thankfully this story has a happy ending so far bc the precious little guy survived and that's nothing short of a miracle!!

Happy ending..?? You obviously have spoke before reading ALL....

Latest posts

Back