• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I don't know either, with him, it's kinda hard to tell, but he's an equal opportunity crapper, he hates everything equally!

You're better off jumping... I'm a tad short and I aim low :laser: :spam: I just always wanted to use the spam thingy :crack:

What part of Seattle? Get specific, now... I'll stop by on my way home from work.

No, no I won't, but... I'm Athena, going on my 8th year, here. I've met site members from Oregon, California, Texas, the Dakotas, Carolinas (probably leaving stuff out)...

Not a single one of the many members in my home state. Perhaps you'll be the first?

Don't tell me we've already met. I have had a couple of friends over the years come join the forums without telling me, and that's always creepy.

Welcome. Hope you stick around.

Too little, too late! I can TO make and take jokes. Until you admit that I can, I am gonna sit here and hold my breath!

ETA: Welcome to the DD @mobiusclimber
Methinks you misread- I named you as one of the good guys. That's not to say that there aren't other good guys here, just that y'all are among the most active on these boards and seem generally stable and able to put up with the insane amounts of oestrogen that ooze from the forums.

Well now. This is an interesting intro at least.

I need more details of a personal nature. Age, kids, job, marital status, 4-20 friendly, easily butthurt, political affiliations, etc.

This site is crammed full of vagina, so you're a novelty.

Methinks you misread- I named you as one of the good guys. That's not to say that there aren't other good guys here, just that y'all are among the most active on these boards and seem generally stable and able to put up with the insane amounts of oestrogen that ooze from the forums.

I got it... and it deserves a standing ovation. ;)

And, since being inspired by this to read the rest of the comments, I suppose I should state that it is not me in my avatar, although people have thought it to be a cartoonized image of me, as my eyebrows are just as shapely and lips just as plump. But I'm not green, and my hair only feels like snakes some days.

If you find yourself curious about any of us, you might find our picture in either the Post A Pic Of Yourself thread or the True Identity Thread (which requires Bold status to access, so if the cost of living in this area isn't sucking you dry, pony up $20, as this is only one of the many perks).

@Brenni - I don't need to do that, I have protection down there!

But I filled the cup...

@Athena I live in Northgate and own a store in Ballard (and another in Tacoma) called Super Smash Games. I work in Ballard most days out of the week. Don't think we've met, but I wouldn't mind if we did. ;) As for the pic topic, which one's got all the n00ds?! :D

@Nell:

age - older than I look
kids - one 5 year old boy
job - every day I'm hustlin'
marital status - unhappily, LOL
420 friendly - why you got any?!
easily butthurt - sorry, that's exit only! XD
political affiliation - angry non-voter (cuz that'll show em!)
How bout you? ^_~

Also... it's nice to be on a forum full of women for a change. I usually hang out on video game forums. *cough*

Last edited:
Age-37.
Kids- six of them chillens! I couldn't figure out how it kept happening. I think I've fixed the problem now.
Job- ass whiper and kid wrangler
Marital status-its complicated ;)
420 friendly- I'm never dry. People don't like me when I don't have weed.

The rest? Well I'm some of all of the political affiliations, and I'm sometimes butthurt. But not easily!!!

I commute from Burien to North Bend and back daily, and you just happen to be way the fuck outta my way in every direction? Figures. But, I'm planning on getting a tattoo at a shop in Fremont in the not too distant future. Maybe we can set something up.

As for nudes, ahhhh... the True Identity Thread is the version you want. Don't believe we have any legit nudes in there (we used to have a NSFW forum that contained that stuff, but it caused problems), but there are some sound cleavage shots if I recall correctly. I'd offer you something out of my personal stash for going Bold, but seeing as how odds are fairly good we might actually meet each other, well... That'd be downright unethical, now, wouldn't it.

That'd be downright unethical, now, wouldn't it.

You can save it for when we meet if you'd like. ^_~ Also good luck on the tattoo place! Make sure you find a good location. We did not (it was cheap rent) and we're kinda paying the price. Not really too bad but it's not the huge money-maker we were hoping (I own this business with two friends).

I'll be going to Hidden Hand tattoo. They did an amazing piece for a buddy of mine. He had to drop his pants to show me, as it extended from above his hip down to his lower thigh. It was very awkward, but very beautiful. The tattoo. I purposely blocked out anything else that could have been showing. But I digress.

Business isn't a huge money maker, but you've got two locations? Must not be all wrong...

I just posted this for another new member, then remembered you'd had questions, too, so here's another quickie for you:

Re: Bold Status - If you're on a PC or a laptop (I can't speak for iPads, etc. but this may help anyway and other members are always glad to help), look at the very top/beginning of your Demon's Den/Forums list screen above the chat box ("Shoutbox"). The very first line in the white task bar has several site options including a "Be Bold!" tab. Click it and you should see the page below (copied from my active account). It will explain what being a Bold Member means and the perks that come with the upgrade that's annual, *not* monthly.

As @Athena said, it's $20 for a whole year and gives you immediate access to more posting functions, ratings, the Bold Members Forum, and unlimited time to edit your posts (it's a 5 min. editor for regular members except in the "Conversations"/private message/pm function where it stays 5 min. even if you're Bold).

I'm so spoiled on the mega-awesome writing/editing software I use for work , esp. as a "chunk" reader, I'm almost blind to correctly proofing my own rough drafts of anything anymore, lol. I change my sentence structure/words around so often I either end leaving half-deleted, sentence fragments in, leaving or leave entire words out. A LOT. Hell, I've probably done it now, but I'm not gonna worry about checking it. :joyful: For me, the "Funny button", the "Show the Love" button, and the "Awesome Response" ratings buttons are my personal favorites (there are other fun ones, too), but just having unlimited access to editing/re-editing my own posts is pure gold.

If you're using your cell phone, I have a Android and use Google Chrome on mine (java trolls and all:troll:), so I can only tell you what the Android format should look like (maybe others can help you on what it looks like on other phones/browsers if this doesn't make sense).

On the "Login" page when you first pull up the site, the very first task bar will have 3 options (Front Page, Forums, Members). After "Members" you'll see 3 little, horizontal lines on top of each other. Tap the lines and you should get a drop down menu with four options. One of them is the "Be Bold!" option. Just click it and you're there. :)

Here's the kind of screen you're looking for. There's "Pay Now" access, and a little info screen if you ever want to "Bold Fairy" someone else. Hope this helps!

Bold Membership
Show your appreciation for the site and help keep it running in the process. In return, we grant Bold members certain privileges, including extra abilities in the forums and less ads.

If you are subscribing for yourself, then click the PURCHASE BUTTON to the right.

bold.jpg

Be A "Bold Fairy": Give a Bold Membership gift
If you are looking to supply someone else with a Bold Membership, use the following button. You will have multiple chances to include the intended recipient's username, but to ensure the subscription is applied, notify Morbid that you have paid for someone else's Bold Membership, and who that person is.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Welcome mobiusclimber. Don't lose your grip as you climb, you just might fall onto morbids couch:eek:Have a cookie, no extra charge for the nuts:joyful:

Man, I finally got to check out the pic thread... there are some real hotties on here, including @Athena and @Azryhael (is it bad that you're pic gave me a boner... or just the fact that I told you?). Well, I'm about two seconds from posting my own pic. Hope it's up to standard. ;)

@bowling68 - ewwww!!! I don't even want to SIT on @Morbid's couch considering I know how he hires writers for the site. That couch is probably squishier than a sponge by now! XD

Latest posts

Back