• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
“Adrian is frightened of him, that is a fact … I am concerned you do not realize it,” Winkler replied.
“That’s your opinion,” Langlais wrote. “Please mind your own business.”
I want to kill her with my bare hands. Point blank, bottom line.

As a mother you have a responsibility to ALWAYS put your children and their needs first, regardless of what your retarded brain says about the "great man" in your bed. Once you have had children you forfeit the right to put your selfish desires ahead of your children. If she wanted to think only with her nasty cooter then the bitch should have not had children.

Welp. I'm gonna be mad for the rest of the day. Man I wanna piss in that stupid bitches face for being complicit in the MURDER of her child. Fucking whores like her will let anyone be daddy for a week so long as the dick is good. Giving no mind to the well-being of their kids.
Where does trash like this find each other?

I checked out the DOTM's mom's facebook page. She apparently deleted/hid from public view a lot from 2015, but she has posts from 2013 mentioning that her son, Christian was having a baby. Then, in 2014, she posts complaints about that baby's mom "keeping" the baby away from Christian.

Gee, I wonder why?

I married my (now ex as of Thursday) husband when my son was 5. He never laid a hand on him, but would discipline/correct him. It took me YEARS before I was okay with that and before I could share in that facet of raising him as a team. If he had EVER hit him, I would be a feature story on here because I would have murdered him...or at least punched him repeatedly in the dick.

We were married for almost 17 years, and they are super close. Just wanted to clarify! LOL!

She said she fed him a slice of banana the next morning, which he quickly regurgitated. Later, when Tyrrell dropped her off at work, Adrian’s head was lying against the side of his car seat “like he couldn’t move it.” He opened his eyes only when she kissed him goodbye.

So you kissed your unresponsive, paralysed son and you let that shit stain drive off with him, knowing all the while he did that to your baby, while you consistently allowed it to happen, never sought to stop it, pushed away concerned warnings, and never got your child medical assistance when it finally became life and death abuse? I assume that statement also means she forcefully shoved a slice of banana down her unresponsive son's throat in a desperate attempt to revive him -- if even THAT small effort happened.

Are you kidding me you stupid bitch?!?! If I heard that my child was acting that scared I would move heaven and earth to get to the bottom of it and eliminate the source of his terror. I don't care if it's Brad-fucking-Pitt who showers me with diamonds everyday and has a 10" dick -- your child is worth more than ANYTHING ON EARTH.

Why? WHY?? Are there really this many women with such horrendously low self esteem that they'll cling to an abusive asshole at the expense of the most precious gift they could ever receive in life?! Give her the same sentence her POS DOTW gets +10.

Last edited:
As of 12/4/2015 Christian Tyrrell the only person accused of the murder of Adrian David Langlais is in custody of the Tarrant county Texas sheriffs dept. He is awaiting eventual trial. I am posting here for those who feel inspired to support my cause for Justice to join me. I believe those who actually committed the abuse and those who had knowledge Adrian was being abused should be held accountable by the laws of Texas. Your support will be greatly appreciated. We have two Facebook pages which promote and update seeking Justice for Adrian and a separate Facebook page which celebrates the beautiful life of Adrian David Langalis. We will continue to post pictures and videos sharing with the world how involved and important we were in Adrian's life and the bring to light dysfunctional lifestyle of those who allowed and had actual knowledge that Adrian was being abused. Please join me and share with your friends and family.. Thank you.. John Winkler

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571257986480263/
https://www.facebook.com/AdrianDavidLanglais/

After that facebook invitation, how many people showed up at the bar to "celebrate" the little boy's life and help the grieving mother forget?
If I had been invited, I might have showed up long enough to spit in her face.

After that facebook invitation, how many people showed up at the bar to "celebrate" the little boy's life and help the grieving mother forget?
If I had been invited, I might have showed up long enough to spit in her face.
Laura and I went to Boston's that night and observed Jessica Langlais and Katlin Lozano sitting in the patio drinking. When Jessica entered the restaurant from the patio to use the restroom. . Laura asked who killed Adrian and how it happened.. Jessica yelled "fuck you".. Laura followed her into to restroom, I waited out side the door, I could hear Jessica screaming ... fuck you.... we left before Jessica came out of the restroom.. At Adrian's funeral Jessica apologized to us for her behavior at Bostons... she is a sad person who has no moral conscience.
[doublepost=1451866374,1449438045][/doublepost]Christian Tyrrell trial for the Murder of Two Year Old Adrian David Langlais is scheduled for February 8, 2016 8:30am Tarrant County District Criminal Court #1 Fort Worth, TX

Laura and I went to Boston's that night and observed Jessica Langlais and Katlin Lozano sitting in the patio drinking. When Jessica entered the restaurant from the patio to use the restroom. . Laura asked who killed Adrian and how it happened.. Jessica yelled "fuck you".. Laura followed her into to restroom, I waited out side the door, I could hear Jessica screaming ... fuck you.... we left before Jessica came out of the restroom.. At Adrian's funeral Jessica apologized to us for her behavior at Bostons... she is a sad person who has no moral conscience.
[doublepost=1451866374,1449438045][/doublepost]Christian Tyrrell trial for the Murder of Two Year Old Adrian David Langlais is scheduled for February 8, 2016 8:30am Tarrant County District Criminal Court #1 Fort Worth, TX
Hopefully the trial is fast.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article165067722.html
FORT WORTH

Adrian Langlais was taken to a Fort Worth hospital on his second birthday horribly bruised, his head swollen, with a film coating his eyes, a paramedic testified Wednesday at the murder trial of the man accused of killing the toddler.

Christian Michael Tyrrell, 24, of Fort Worth, is on trial this week, charged with capital murder of a person under 10. If convicted, he could be sentenced to life in prison.
[....]
“There was no birthday party for Adrian Langlais,” Meador said. “There wasn’t even one planned.”
Christian%20Tyrell%20trial%20(3)

Tyrrell, the 24-year-old boyfriend of Adrian’s mother, Jessica Langlais, wasindicted on a capital murder warrant [....]

Two years after Adrian’s death, in May, Jessica Langlais, 31, was indicted, accused of doing nothing while her son was being brutalized.

The three-count indictment accuses Langlais of causing her son’s death, committing murder with the underlying offense of injury to a child, and injury to a child by omission by failing to seek medical attention for him.
[....]
Adrian’s father, Ulises Herrera, testified the family elected to donate some of the child’s organs.

“He was so easy, independent, sweet,” Herrera testified.

He also said Jessica was often more concerned with being with her friends than with taking care of their child, and said he was upset that Jessica had gone to work and not taken Adrian to the hospital sooner.
[....]
Meador warned the jury that they were not going to believe the defendant’s excuse.

Tyrrell’s story was that Adrian had fallen head-first from a toddler’s bed two or three feet from the floor.

“You’re going to hear that nothing [Tyrrell] said makes any sense,” Meador said. “You’re going to hear that Adrian Langlais was murdered by his mother’s boyfriend and his mother did nothing about it.”

One of the paramedics who answered the injury call about 1 p.m. on March 18 at a residence in the 1900 block of Cedar Tree Drive testified that Tyrrell seemed different from others with injured children.

“We’re used to parents running out holding their children in their arms,’ said Amber Branham, who works for MedStar. “His demeanor never changed. He was pretty laid-back and calm.
[....]
Branham said Tyrrell did seem frantic when he called Adrian’s mother to tell her that her son needed to go to the hospital. But when they got off the phone, Tyrrell became calm again, Branham said.

Branham testified that she and her partner stayed at the house 12 minutes, then rushed Adrian to Cook Children’s Medical Center. Adrian was exhibiting signs typical of a brain bleed, she said.

“It was hard to determine where there weren’t bruises,” Branham said.

Tyrrell’s story that Adrian had fallen two or three feet onto carpeting did not make sense to her, she testified, adding, “I went back to the hospital because I felt bad for the child knowing it was his birthday and I just wanted to be there for him.

“I bought him a teddy bear. I did not think the outcome was going to be good for him.”

Testimony is expected to continue on Thursday [....]

Trial for Christian Tyrrell is happening now. #justiceforadriandavidlanglais
[doublepost=1502029456,1502029292][/doublepost]
Is the article saying that Jessica was adopted? Or is it saying that these people are just an elderly couple who stood in for grandparents who were absent?
Go to facebook #justiceforAdrianDavidLanglais it should answer your questions. Thanks

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article165606762.html#storylink=cpy

Other text messages were presented as evidence on Friday, but they came from Tyrrell’s mother, Golden Tyrrell.

Two weeks before Adrian was killed, a text message sent by Golden Tyrrell foreshadowed the coming tragedy.

“When you take him out, make sure he wears a hat,” read a text sent on March 5, 2015.

Another text sent around the same time said that Adrian’s head and ear were black and blue and that the she did not want anyone to see him, especially the boy’s biological father, Ulises Herrerra.

Too bad his mother will not be charged for being an enabling piece of garbage.

Umm the boy was 2. How would this have helped him? She allowed a man to beat and bite her son to death. I don't think either one of those 2 losers can be fixed. Cps either.

Adrian Langlais should have been at a party on his second birthday, prosecutors say.

“He should have been having cake. He should have been playing with toys. He should have been playing with friends ...” prosecutor Kelly Meador told jurors Wednesday morning.

“What Adrian Langlais was doing on March 18, of 2015, in his home in Fort Worth, was lying on the floor in his room on his back. Dying.”

And while Jessica Langlais did not inflict the head injury on her son on March 17, the day before his birthday, that ultimately killed him, she knew that her boyfriend, Christian Tyrrell, had and did nothing to help Adrian, Meador said.

Tyrrell was convicted of capital murder in 2017 and sentenced of life without parole.

“He’s had his day, and he’s been punished,” Meador said. “It’s her day now.”

Langlais is on trial on a charge of capital murder. She is accused of causing Adrian’s death and of injury to a child by omission by failing to seek medical attention for the boy.

Mark Daniel, who is defending Langlais along with attorney Samuel Terry, contends that Adrian was conscious, eating a cracker and talking on the morning of March 18. He argues the fatal injury did not occur until later that day after Tyrrell dropped Langais off at work and before he called 911 a couple hours later.

Adrian “was doing something during that little two-hour, 45-minute interval that led to an eruption of rage – indescribable, inexcusable, horrific – but she was not there,” Daniel said

In his trial, Tyrrell blamed Adrian’s injuries on Langlais.

Meador, the prosecutor, told jurors that Tyrrell had been abusing Adrian, leaving bruises all over his body, in the months leading up to the boy’s death.

“Christian Tyrrell came in Adrian’s short life five months prior and those five months were filled with abuse,” Meador said. “Abuse that we’re going to show you Jessica knew about.”

Meador said Adrian was having lunch on March 17, 2015, when he was put into timeout in his bedroom by Tyrrell. There, prosecutor say, Tyrrell slammed Adrian’s head into the wall, fracturing his skull in two places.

“Something like that doesn’t happen quietly. Jessica had to have heard it,” Meador told jurors.

And though Adrian began having problems after that — he vomited and was unable to lift his head, walk or eat — Langlais didn’t seek medical help for him but only got on her phone and searched the internet about the boy’s condition, Meador said.

“She should have known by what she saw with her eyes, and she should have known by what the internet told her because no mother would have let her child die like that,” Meador said.

Instead, Meador said, Langlais put an ice pack on her son’s head and went to work the next morning, leaving Adrian alone with Tyrrell.

“It was more important to her to not get in trouble, to not get Christian in trouble,” Meador said. “... She loved Christian Tyrrell more than she loved that baby.”

And while she didn’t inflict the fatal head injury, Meador told jurors that Langlais still played a part in Adrian’s capital murder.

“Did she aid, assist and promote it? You bet she did,” Meador said told jurors. “She let that monster in her house. She kept him there when she knew all the signs pointed to he was hurting her baby.”

“When he delivered the death blow, she did nothing.”

You know what even if she wasn't there as the defense contends, if she was already scared of the guy then she's culpable. If she's scared of them then it means she's aware he's potentially dangerous, and if he's potentially dangerous he shouldn't be around her boy, especially if the kiddo isn't his.

A jury found a Fort Worth mother guilty of endangering a child — not capital murder — in the death of her 2-year-old son at the hands of her boyfriend.

The punishment phase of the trial has now begun for Jessica Langlais, who faces up to two years in a state jail.

Prosecutors say Christian Tyrrell slammed little Adrian Langlais’ head against the wall of his bedroom on March 17, 2015.
They argued that although the boy instantly began showing symptoms, including vomiting, not being able to walk and losing consciousness, Langlais only did Internet searches about head injuries and gave her son Tylenol.

She then went to work the next morning, they argued, leaving her dying son alone with Tyrrell.

Feb 10, 2019
Jessica Nicole Langlais, 33, was sentenced to two years in jail Friday for leaving her young son with her abusive boyfriend and failing to seek adequate medical help for the child before he died of his injuries.
Adrian Langlais died of blunt force trauma to the head. He also had bite marks on his body when he was brought to a hospital on his second birthday and showed signs of seizure.
1579548908538.png

Back