• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
2m781hh.jpg

Man headbutts, bites, critically injures 1-year-old, police say

An unconscious 1-year-old child was taken to an emergency room in early April after a man head-butted the girl and bit her repeatedly......

The child’s mother told police she also bit the child to discipline her and to “demonstrate to her it was bad behavior".....

Police were called to the Freeway Inn near Lomas and Eubank about 1 p.m. April 5, where they found the 1-year-old was unconscious with “multiple facial and head injuries,” according to the complaint. The child has recovered and was released from the hospital in stable condition last week.....

The child’s mother, 21-year-old Rachel Martinez, and her boyfriend, 19-year-old Clinton Popchoke, told police the girl had fallen off the bed.

But the child’s injuries didn’t match that story, according to the complaint. Doctors found fresh human bite marks on the child’s right arm, and a nurse told police the head injuries “were not consistent with a simple fall and were consistent with non-accidental trauma,” according to the complaint.

Both Popchoke and Martinez changed their stories when interviewed at police headquarters, police say.

Popchoke told police the girl was crying and screaming, so he picked her up from her crib and head-butted her.

She immediately went limp and unconscious, he said.

Martinez told police Popchoke had been abusing her child for about two weeks before the head-butting incident, according to the complaint.

She allowed Popchoke to spank and bite her daughter, and said she had bitten the child herself.

http://www.abqjournal.com/574002/ne...critically-injures-1-year-old-police-say.html

she also bit the child to discipline her and to “demonstrate to her it was bad behavior".....
We actually have people that still do that bullshit?

It's an old school parenting method, both my grandmother's believed in it (one grandmother is 95, that's how "old school" I mean). WTF. Both told me to do it if my boys bit, yeah, no thanks.

He should go to prison for being a baby beater, and double the sentence for that stupid ass hair. She should have her jaws wired shut...permanently.
And, give me the baby! I need a baby, I want a baby...they clearly don't; so give her to me. I'd be in Grandma heaven and she would be loved, protected, cherished and a little (ok, a LOT) spoiled.
mr cb and I would fill the house with kids, if we could.

I'd like to head-butt that shit-hole with a sledge hammer. Repeatedly. A fucking worthless punk.

I won't even waste internet ink rambling about the mother, she's even worse for letting it happen and hooking up with such a fucking retard.

What does one think prior to headbutting a baby? How do they rationalize it's okay? As for this so called "mother" she sucks a big fucking fat one, I get mad when some dick wad drives with their music loud blaring potty words, I can't imagine the villainous act I would commit if some douche were to actually physically harm my child.

Can't we just start a roving vigilante gang and just dole out justice in any way we see fit? I am game if you are.
We have a protocol established for when we need to go on our murderous road trips. Name you implement of torture that you plan to add to the party and we'll schedule your pick up.:devil:

I'd be mad to if my last name was Popchoke and I looked like a walking pimple. And why am I not surprised this happened in a motel of all places. It's like the go to place for trash like this in need of a little privacy to do heinous shit.
She should never have the right to see this baby again after this. So glad the baby girl made it. That's the one happy spot.

Children ... having, "raising" and beating children.
There needs to be an application for breeding now. :rolleyes:
.... way to much of this bullshit happening .. day after day it sickens me :finger:

Wooow... He's a real piece of work. I'm guessing this f**kcake wanted to be a pro-wrestler when was a widdle boy (like every day of his friggin' life to date). Probably got disqualified for pulling hair, scratching, whining and biting...And really, what's up with that name. The origin isn't even listed on Ancestry.com or Meaning of Surnames, only the clan across the U.K. I have a cherried out, high suspension, '84 Silverado C-100 for a play toy and you "pop" the clutch and pull the "choke." Name sure fits his lousy, pos ass, though.

And "mom"? This bubble-faced blowfish doesn't even exist in my friggin' verbal universe. :finger::finger::finger:

Last edited:
Popchoke told police the girl was crying and screaming, so he picked her up from her crib and head-butted her.

She immediately went limp and unconscious, he said.

Well I guess that's one way to quiet a crying child. If you do it "right," you won't have to worry about them screaming or crying ever again!

Well fellow Demonite's...you've all pretty much released all the anger and emotion I'm feeling over what these two did to this child. I'll never understand what makes someone think that head butting a child and biting a child is discipline. Its just down right abuse. She's lucky to be alive. I hope she is placed into a nurturing and loving environment.

what's up with that name. The origin isn't even listed on Ancestry.com or Meaning of Surnames, only the clan across the U.K. I have a cherried out, high suspension, '84 Silverado C-100 for a play toy and you "pop" the clutch and pull the "choke."
I don't know where he got the last name from but I'd certainly like to give him a "popchoke" or 6.

You know we see horrible shit on here when this is one if the happier stories on here. So glad baby girl made a full recovery. Hopefully she will never lay eyes on her shit stain of an egg donor ever again.

Back