• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

gatekeeper

Loves the "Funny" Button
I enjoy a lot of things about the Hindis/Hindu religion, but I'm kinda inclined to go with docs on the monocranio-conjoined twins here. Then again, I'm no expert and Ganesha is pretty cool. You never know. :)

elephant-child.jpg

The baby boy, who is yet to be named, was born with four legs and four arms, is believed by locals to be the reincarnation of Hindu God Ganesha.

Ganesha is one of the most iconic and widely-worshipped of the millions of deities in the Hindu religion and is represented as an elephant with four arms.

Medical experts on the other hand that the extra limbs are the result of a birth defect from an underdeveloped conjoined twin. Not everybody is buying the scientific explanation.

Kuntalesh Pandey, a worshipper who travelled 115km to take a look of the unusual baby boy, said: “When a friend first sent me a picture I wrote it off as a photoshopped but when he confirmed that it is real I came to see the baby straight away.”

A relative of the child said: “The nurses said he was badly deformed but I could see that this was a sign from God. In fact, this is a miracle, it’s God’s baby. Indian God’s have extra limbs just like this.”

The current condition of the baby's mother, Ureda Khatun, is unknown.

The baby is not the first to be worshipped by Hindus in recent times. Last year, Arshid Ali Khan, 13, who was born with a seven-inch tail, announced he was considering having it removed - despite being worshipped as a deity.

He is believed by many Hindus to be an incarnation of the Hindu monkey god Hanuman.

http://pulse.ng/gist/weird-baby-bor...s-worshipped-as-deity-in-india-id3696428.html

Last edited:
Thankfully this only happens every couple of years or so, and it seems to usually be a female, but I do have to admit, Ganesh is a loveable guy:D
MhFxilq.jpg
vAX8VAU.jpg

It looks like he's got two separate crotches. If he frots with himself when he's older, is that gay?

:wideyed: Hmmm, never quite thought about that before, lol. :confused: Idk about gay, but I'm pretty sure that unless there's a law that allows for it with conjoined twins, it might be considered incest. Thanks, Mal. That just brought in a whole new level of weird. "What is seen (in my highly resistant mind) cannot be unseen." :facepalm: :shifty: :bag: :playful:

ETA: There are a set of adult female twins joined at the head who're heterosexual and each date their own guys.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/09/13/oldest-living-conjoined-twins-turn-50/

Last edited:
Sad that the only way to break out of your societal determined caste is to have a mutant baby. India is such a shithole full of so many shitty disgusting people.

Back