• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Cameray

Back Fire: Woman Dies After Eating Poisoned Love Potion She Prepared For Cheating Hubby
image.aspx

A certain middle aged woman in Delta State, has been confirmed dead after consumed an Egusi soup she had prepared for her husband to gain back his love.

The woman, who's name was simply given as Egwoli, had reportedly sprinkled some substances she obtained from a native doctor into the soup, as she had been told the substances would make her husband find her more desirable.

However, she didn’t know that the “charm” was actually poisonous.

It was also gathered from her neighbours that Egwoli visited the native doctor because she believed her husband was cheating on her, as they hadn’t slept together since they got married two years ago.

Nemesis finally caught up with her, as she returned from the native doctor, she mixed the charm into the soup she intended to serve to her husband.

However, her husband was not home at the time. Somewhere along the line, she is said to have mistakenly mixed the charm into her own soup not knowing it was poisonous. She subsequently ate it, went to bed and died.

Speaking on his wife’s death, the husband says, “my wife had threatened to make me impotent when I stopped making love to her for obvious reasons and I found some fetish items in her room, including the egusi soup she ate before her death.”

Meanwhile, the case is still under police investigation.

Well, Karma just slapped the fuck outta her didnt she.....damn..that sucks. And I suppose the cheating husband doesnt have to cheat anymore, but Karma will catch up to him too Im sure.

The native doctor, gathering ingredients for the love potion, should have studied his field guide to mushrooms a little harder.

I'd like to know what those, obvious reasons were:shrug:
The obvious answer to that is that he feels it's self-evident that someone who would buy a lethal "love potion" to use on him and then accidentally kill herself consuming is beyond doubt batshit insane. Nowhere in the quoted article do I see evidence of or his admittance to actual cheating - just his refusal to sleep with her, probably because he'd realized he got a lemon.

Last edited:
She probably should have went with a little lipstick, perfume and a nighty :shrug: maybe a b.j.:shrug:

My new favorite song is Budapest by george ezra. Can't post it ... my smart phone is too damn smart for me.

Good taste! That's my daughter's favorite song. And I know it's love, because she begs me to sing along, and she giggles and claps, even though those falsetto points are awfully rough coming out of this mouth. :hilarious:

too bad the native doctor wasn't an homeopath... The doctor told the police: "look Egwoli, you put this potion, Channel #5 during dinner... I think she didn't understood officer"...

Wait, the husband found the poisoned soup in her room? All the information about what happened seems to coming from this husband--and why in hell would a native doctor give someone a poison? No repeat business there, and he's most likely in big trouble if caught. It's the husband who's saying he found "fetish items" in the dead woman's room, including the poisoned soup, after conveniently and unexpectedly going missing the night she died--sounds fishy to me, just sayin'.

He had a wife he didn't like, now he's a free and easy widower.

Last edited:
Back