• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
So sad for her siblings, so completely horrific to be killed by your own child. How could she not realize that she was going to be separated from her boyfriend, her sisters, and her freedom a whole lot longer by killing her parents? Sad, pathetic waste of life all around. Tragic and senseless. RIP Thomas and Jennifer Ayers.

How could she not realize that she was going to be separated from her boyfriend, her sisters, and her freedom a whole lot longer by killing her parents?

She didn't care about her sisters. And don't you see that her parents were standing between her and her one true love? :sarcasm:

She was not planning on being caught.

She didn't care about her sisters. And don't you see that her parents were standing between her and her one true love? :sarcasm:

She was not planning on being caught.
None of them do, and yet most of them are. Stupid and evil.

And she actually left them with something to eat and something to drink. so she can't say she can't think ahead to understand the consequences of her actions, she knew her sisters would need food and water, at least, until they were found, cause she knew they would be found, she just hoped it would be later than it was.

Insanity my ass. Just another self-absorbed, remorseless POS that would benefit from instant death.

A teenage blogger known online as Vampchick has pleaded guilty to stabbing her mother and shooting her stepfather in March last year.

Ashlee Martinson, 18, of Piehl, Wisconsin, previously argued insanity but has revised her plea in the death of her mother Jennifer Ayers, 40, and her mother's husband Thomas Ayers, 37.

[...]

The State of Wisconsin found they were caused 'under the influence of adequate provocation' as Martinson said her stepfather had abused her mentally and verbally, and was physically violent towards Martinson's mother and younger siblings, People wrote.

Experts who interviewed Martinson after the slayings found she had post-traumatic stress disorder and depression after several of her mother's previous boyfriends abused her physically and verbally.

One of them burnt her with a cigarette, beat her and raped her when she was nine years old, the new court filings say.

Martinson said she witnessed Ayers physically abuse her mother and her siblings, two stepsisters and a half-sister aged nine, eight and two at the time of the killings.

Ayers would push, smack and choke Martinson's mother and hold a gun to her head if he was displeased, the new court records state.

Martinson said she often heard her mother 'screaming and begging for her life'. She went to live with her father in 2013 but moved back with Ayers and her mother after her father slapped, shoved and kicked her on several occasions according to the documents.

Her father doesn't speak to her anymore and doesn't intend to get involved in the case, the records state.
More info at link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-stepfather-killed-baby-animals-siblings.html

It's sad when being locked up is better for you than being free.
This girl was fucked from conception seems like and if that sperm donor thinks his rejection hurts her any he's just patting his own worthless self on the back coz if he was any kind of decent human being he wouldn't have treated her like his own personal sex toy. He needs a lead enema just the same as mom and her boyfriend got. Harsh but true.
At the end of the day you can't have kids and treat them like shit and then think they will respect you when you do nothing but abuse and neglect them.
Unfortunately they had to learn the bloody hard way.

It's sad when being locked up is better for you than being free.
This girl was fucked from conception seems like and if that sperm donor thinks his rejection hurts her any he's just patting his own worthless self on the back coz if he was any kind of decent human being he wouldn't have treated her like his own personal sex toy.

And we're to believe this homicidal little bitch why?

Sorry about her luck, but you stabbed your mom to death, you lose my benefit of the doubt. Hopefully they lock her up for the rest of her life.

Although if it is true, then the mom is a piece of shit who deserved what she got, good riddance all around.

And we're to believe this homicidal little bitch why?

Sorry about her luck, but you stabbed your mom to death, you lose my benefit of the doubt. Hopefully they lock her up for the rest of her life.

Although if it is true, then the mom is a piece of shit who deserved what she got, good riddance all around.
Generally dude I'd actually agree with you coz fuck all this Jason Vorhees shit but in this instance three things stick out to me.
1) Two of Martinson's siblings told officers Ayers would hit them with a belt so hard it almost caused blisters on their buttocks.

2) They said he once choked one of the family's dogs and threw it against a wall before shooting it and feeding it to a bear, People reported. Martinson said Ayers sometimes killed baby animals in front of her and her siblings, telling them to watch the reaction of the animals' parents.

3) Two of the younger children told police their mother sometimes hit them with a belt as well. One of them said she took care of her younger sister, regularly feeding her, bathing her and changing her diapers, as her mother didn't do it.

Oh and this pic of the lovely couple just screams loved up amirite?
3257E86200000578-3498867-image-a-4_1458331796288.jpg

She looks like she wants to run to the next county while he is holding on to her like a piece of property. Ain't one bit of love in this picture that's for damn sure.
Ashlee had no right to kill these two pieces of shit but she had plenty of reasons. It's a shame she couldn't get the help she needed in time but if anything I'd say she realized her life was already fucked and if she could do anything for her sisters it was save them from their mom. She was almost 18 and she could have left but her sisters had no recourse from the abuse. And we all know CPS is damn near a joke unless you're in a well funded county that gives a fuck.
TL;DR I know but fuck these two supposed adults. You reap what you sow and they sowed death and 35+ new breathing holes.

She looks like she wants to run to the next county while he is holding on to her like a piece of property. Ain't one bit of love in this picture that's for damn sure

Actions speak louder than words. If she wanted to run she would have, the mom was trash if the allegations of abuse are true and deservedw hat she had coming.

Ashlee had no right to kill these two pieces of shit but she had plenty of reasons.

Eh, if her allegations are true i disagree. That said, i have a hard time believing in full the story.

And we all know CPS is damn near a joke

They operate under a legal mandate to reunite with the parents anyways. They'd have spent a year or so in foster care while the parents underwent some counseling and shit, then they'd be put right back with em. It takes a LOT, like serious and/or multiple abuse arrests/convictions and refusal to comply with the CPS programs of rehabilitation for them to terminate rights. Well funded county or not, cards are stacked in favor of parents, no matter how trashy they are.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.peop...07,00.html?client=ms-android-americamovil-us#

Martinson, 18, was sentenced in Oneida County court Friday, according to the paper. She was additionally sentenced to 17 years of supervision following her release. Martinson pleaded guilty in Marchto the slayings, and was convicted via plea on two counts of second-degree intentional homicide.

While prosecutors had sought a sentence of 40 years in the March 2015 deaths of Jennifer Ayers and Thomas Ayers, Martinson's lawyers had recommended eight years, and further detailed Martinson's long history of physical, mental and verbal abuse, both as a victim and witness.

But with his sentence, Oneida County Circuit Judge Michael Bloom said that it did not appear Martinson's life was threatened at the time of the deaths, according to the paper. Bloom said people are expected to be strong enough not to kill, even in abusive environments.

Huh. Are they, though? By him, I suppose.

Back