• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

gatekeeper

Loves the "Funny" Button
I picked this up on a Nigerian crime site who wrote about it in Feb., then the second story from the U.K.'s "The Mirror" via their Mar. 31st article, so it's a bit dated, but I think it meets D'D's "WTF**K is wrong with people" criteria. :punch: :hurting: :vamp:

Karina-Luna-Sandoval.jpg

A 26-year-old described by as an evil mother by a judge, Karina Luna Sandoval, has been sentenced to 42 years in prison after she asked her boyfriend, Gonzalo del Rio Hernandez, to kill her seven-year-old son so she can send his body to the father as a birthday present because he abandoned them.

The Mexico born Sandoval carefully and painstakingly planned the murder of her own child with her new lover, Hernandez, 23, and arranged for the boy to be stabbed to death and send the boy’s body to the father as a twisted gift on his birthday.

The murder occurred when the mother told her son, Miguel Saul, to wait in the courtyard for his father to arrive.

While the child was outside, Gonzalo attacked him with an ax. Family members heard the boy’s screams and came to his rescue.

After being chased and caught, Gonzalo admitted that he and Sandoval planned the murder and were planning to make it look like the work of a mystery attacker.

He also confessed that they planned to start a new life without the child.

The boy died two days later in hospital.

Hernandez himself received a sentence of 40 years in prison.

http://pulse.ng/gist/bizarre-mother...to-his-father-as-birthday-gift-id3624961.html

A bitter mum has been jailed for 42 years for arranging the horrific murder of her young son to get revenge on the boy's father.

Mexican mother Karina Luna Sandoval, 26, accused the her ex-partner, Miguel Beltran, of ruining her life after abandoning her with their son, Miguel Saul.

She plotted with her new lover Gonzalo del Rio Hernandez, 23, for the seven year old to be stabbed to death as a twisted present for her ex on his birthday, boasting that it was "something that he will never forget".

Gonzalo attacked the boy with an ice axe on December 20 last year.

The killing happened when Karina told Miguel Saul to wait in the yard for his father to arrive.

He was then attacked by Gonzalo, who was caught when other family members heard the boy's screams.

After being chased and caught, Gonzalo admitted that he had arranged the murder together with Karina and they were planning to make it look like the work of a mystery attacker.

The murderous couple had then intended to move states for a new life together.

Paramedics who arrived to treat Miguel Saul said he was sobbing and saying: "I don't want to die, I want to grow up and play football."

He was transported to hospital in a critical condition in Tijuana, Baja California innorth-western Mexico.

Despite attempts by doctors to save his life, he died two weeks later.

Gonzalez told police that Karina told him: "What better to give the boy's father than his dead child, something that he will never forget and take with him to his grave."

He added that she had complained that the boy interfered with her wish for a new life and she had been planning the murder for three months.

The Attorney General of the State of Baja California confirmed Miguel Saul's death was due to the injuries caused by her mother’s boyfriend.

The couple were arrested on December 26 by police and have now been jailed, with Gonzalo receiving a 40 year sentence.
A bitter mum has been jailed for 42 years for arranging the horrific murder of her young son to get revenge on the boy's father.

Mexican mother Karina Luna Sandoval, 26, accused the her ex-partner, Miguel Beltran, of ruining her life after abandoning her with their son, Miguel Saul.

She plotted with her new lover Gonzalo del Rio Hernandez, 23, for the seven year old to be stabbed to death as a twisted present for her ex on his birthday, boasting that it was "something that he will never forget".

Gonzalo attacked the boy with an ice axe on December 20 last year.

The killing happened when Karina told Miguel Saul to wait in the yard for his father to arrive.

He was then attacked by Gonzalo, who was caught when other family members heard the boy's screams.

After being chased and caught, Gonzalo admitted that he had arranged the murder together with Karina and they were planning to make it look like the work of a mystery attacker.

The murderous couple had then intended to move states for a new life together.

Paramedics who arrived to treat Miguel Saul said he was sobbing and saying: "I don't want to die, I want to grow up and play football."

He was transported to hospital in a critical condition in Tijuana, Baja California innorth-western Mexico.

Despite attempts by doctors to save his life, he died two weeks later.

Gonzalez told police that Karina told him: "What better to give the boy's father than his dead child, something that he will never forget and take with him to his grave."

He added that she had complained that the boy interfered with her wish for a new life and she had been planning the murder for three months.

The Attorney General of the State of Baja California confirmed Miguel Saul's death was due to the injuries caused by her mother’s boyfriend.

The couple were arrested on December 26 by police and have now been jailed, with Gonzalo receiving a 40 year sentence.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/evil-mum-jailed-after-arranging-5431798
Karina-Sandavol-Gonzalo-Hernandez.jpg

Why didn't she get the death penalty, poor little boy. What an evil monster, I wonder how she treated the little boy for the 3 months she was planning his murder.

How heart breaking to hear this little guys last words. All he wanted was to live and learn to play football. RIP Miguel. I'm so sorry you were dealt such lousy parents. I hope they die in prison.

:jawdrop: This one had me in utter shock just from the title. This evil bitch really takes the cake... there aren't even words. With a mother that deranged I'm actually kind of surprised the poor little man made it to 7.
"I don't want to die, I want to grow up and play football."
Heart. Breaking. And with an ice axe of all things?!?! I can't even wrap my mind around two people this sick, especially when she is a mother. Total psychopath. I hope that he had other family by his side in the hospital before he passed.

Why does it seem like every day there is a new story about parents getting jealous and harming their children as revenge on the other? This reminds me of that other horrendous human being that locked her kids in a shed and burned them to death while holding the phone up for their father to hear their screams, all while taunting him that he'd never make it in time to save them. All because she was jealous. Inhuman.

Last edited:
Why didn't she get the death penalty, poor little boy. What an evil monster, I wonder how she treated the little boy for the 3 months she was planning his murder.
There is no death penalty in Mexico. Ironic, because there are so many horrific violent crimes by drug cartels and other criminals. Prison conditions are pretty grim, so a long term in prison is probably worse than execution.

Last edited:
to kill her seven-year-old son so she can send his body to the father as a birthday present because he abandoned them.
How about, oh I don't know, growing the fuck up, taking care of the child he abandoned and making an even better life for that child than he ever could have imagined as revenge? Sometimes succeeding beyond your ex's wildest dreams is just the best revenge.

Stupid cunt, she may have wanted some measure of revenge but the article says that her and the current dick wanted to "start a new life" and I find that waaaay more plausible of a motive, she didn't want a kid hanging around when she rode off into the sunset with the newest dick du jour.

Last edited:
...she didn't want a kid hanging around when she rode off into the sunset with the newest dick du jour.
NICE. I may have to steal that dick du jour line. Lol!

@Nell that pic really drives it home. Oh wow - didn't intend that pun. Honestly. Ugh. Makes me sick to look at that photo and imagine his horror.

So, I know you'd have to be a special brand of sick-as-fuck to agree to kill a child, but I'm also just wondering how in the hell you become attracted to a woman as she's elaborately planning the details of how you are to butcher her OWN child. Wouldn't that be a bit of a red flag concerning when she gets tired of YOU? Siiiigh... I think once again I'm giving these people too many IQ points. :wait:

NICE. I may have to steal that dick du jour line. Lol!

@Nell that pic really drives it home. Oh wow - didn't intend that pun. Honestly. Ugh. Makes me sick to look at that photo and imagine his horror.

So, I know you'd have to be a special brand of sick-as-fuck to agree to kill a child, but I'm also just wondering how in the hell you become attracted to a woman as she's elaborately planning the details of how you are to butcher her OWN child. Wouldn't that be a bit of a red flag concerning when she gets tired of YOU? Siiiigh... I think once again I'm giving these people too many IQ points. :wait:

That doggone common sense gets us every time, doesn't it? How many more innocent children would be happy, healthy and alive if it got them, too?

That doggone common sense gets us every time, doesn't it? How many more innocent children would be happy, healthy and alive if it got them, too?
I guess we at DD should be thankful to be counted among the lucky few who have a generous helping of common sense in the pie chart of life. On the down side, it does tend to invoke pesky feelings of rage, disgust, horror and shock. :arghh::eek::mad::facepalm:

"Gonzalo admitted that he had arranged the murder together with Karina and they were planning to make it look like the work of a mystery attacker.
The murderous couple had then intended to move states [sic] for a new life together."

Does that poorly phrased sentence mean they planned to move to the USA? Since they lived in Baja, it is close to California & Arizona. To paraphrase Emma Lazarus, that is not the kind of poor, huddled masses yearning to breathe free immigrant we need in the good ole USA!

Back