• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
28t9ukz.jpg

"A teenage girl suspected of a double killing in Wisconsin was caught by Indiana authorities this weekend.

The Boone County Sheriff's Office said Ashlee Anne Rose Martinson, 17, who is wanted on a warrant out of Oneida County, Wisconsin, is now in the Boone County Jail.

As Wisconsin officials said on Sunday morning they arrived at a home in the town of Piehl to find two people dead.

Investigators said the two victims are related to Martinson. They were a male and a female ..... that one of the victims had been shot to death, and one had been stabbed.

The Oneida County Sheriff's Office spent Sunday looking for Martinson and her traveling companion and boyfriend, Ryan Sisco, 22.

After an alert was sent out to law agencies across the U.S., a Boone County sheriff's deputy located the couple's car traveling south on I-65 near Lebanon.

The sheriff's office teamed up with the police departments of Whitestown, Lebanon and Zionsville to stop their car and take both Martinson and Sisco into custody.

Sisco is not believed to be a suspect in the double murder. Authorities with the Oneida Co. sheriff's office believe the couple was headed to Tennessee because Sisco has roots there.

Both Martinson and Sisco are awaiting extradition back to Wisconsin. There was no word on when they would be taken back.

Wisconsin investigators have not yet identified the two victims, but they are headed to Indiana and may reveal more soon..

The Boone County Sheriff's Office said Martinson is a juvenile, but she is being charged as an adult. According to Wisconsin authorities, anyone who is accused of committing a crime in Wisconsin who is 17 years or older is considered an adult."

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-county-accused-of-double-murder-in-wisconsin

My guess is she kIlled her mother and father so she could be with her boyfriend, probably cause they didn't like him or limited her time with him. Looks like they were right, either he talked her into it and/or helped her or she did it on her own because she couldn't bear to be away from her soulmate.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Is she another entitled little brat that killed her parents when they told her "no"?? My gut feeling is YES

Well if she thought living at her parents house was bad wait and see what she thinks 25 years to life is like living in a cell that is the size of a closet.

It's really sad to consider how some parents, good people, spend their lives working hard & sacrificing to give their child a good life, and this is the thanks they get. No, I don't know the entire story of this family, but we do know there have been times when genuinely good people were murdered by a self-absorbed fuck of a kid, almost always over some trite bullshit. It happens to horrible parents - like that girl who killed her 16 year old brother after years of abuse - but also happens to good people. And I just can't understand the mindset of someone who thinks murder is going to solve their problem. It only creates bigger ones.

Now those three girls are without their parents. At least they weren't physically hurt.

we do know there have been times when genuinely good people were murdered by a self-absorbed fuck of a kid, almost always over some trite bullshit.
Makes you wonder what happened to just packing a bag and running away?

Seriously, I had a lot of friends in high school who felt their parents were assholes and "ran away", went and lived with a friend and their family for awhile until they realized that the grass wasn't always greener.

Now parents are ending up murdered, for many of the same reasons we thought our parents sucked back then, many of us know today how wrong we were but when these kids get around to seeing that it's way too late because they're murderers.

Psycho little bitch is in for a rude awakening. Her smug indifference is annoying me and I wanna bash her head on the floor like a chimpanzee then drown her in a toilet. Rinse and repeat til dead.

I don't want to blame the victims here but...why do kids kill their parents? Maybe she had a good reason to hate them...maybe daddy was fucking her, maybe mom was a weak ass pushover. Just the other day some guy offed his sixteen year old daughter...I bet that is a sexually motivated crime. Its fucked up but...hey, we all saw Natural born killers.

A 17-year-old girl shot dead her stepfather, fatally stabbed her mother and locked her three younger sisters in a room with some food before fleeing the state with her boyfriend, police said on Tuesday.

Ashlee Martinson allegedly gunned down her stepfather, Thomas Ayers, in an upstairs room of their Wisconsin home on Sunday morning while her mother, Jennifer Ayers, was in the living room below.

Mrs Ayers, 40, who is thought to have been with Martinson's two stepsisters, aged nine and eight, and her two-year-old half-sister at the time, reportedly ran upstairs as soon as she heard gunshots.

She was followed by the eldest of Martinson's three siblings. The young girl then witnessed her older sister and her mother fighting, which resulted in the latter being stabbed to death, officials said.

Following the killings, Martinson reportedly told her siblings they were going to play a game. She locked the terrified girls in a room and tied the door shut so they could not leave, it is alleged.

Her nine-year-old sister later told police that Martinson - who had described similar murder scenes in a blog she wrote under the pseudonym Vampchick - had placed food and juice in the room.

The suspect then fled Wisconsin with her 22-year-old boyfriend, Ryan Sisco, it is alleged. Police arrived at her family's home in Piehl, Rhinelander, after receiving a 911 call at around 10.40am.

Once there, they discovered the bodies of Mr Ayer, 37, and his wife. Both were declared dead at the scene in the 1600 block of County Highway C south. Officials then found the three 'imprisoned' girls.

Police subsequently launched a manhunt for Martinson and Sisco, whom they believed had left the state. The pair were arrested in Boone County, Indiana, 500 miles away, at around 7:50pm Sunday.
[...]
During an interview with police, the nine-year-old girl apparently told officers that her sister had killed their parents. She said she had heard two gunshots while Martinson and her father were upstairs.

Investigators have not released a possible motive for the slayings. Following her arrest, Martinson was evaluated at a hospital for several injuries, possibly acquired during her 'fight' with her mother.

None of her three siblings were injured in the homicide. It is believed that one of the girls was the 911 caller who alerted authorities to the alleged attack. However, this has not been confirmed.

The youngest of the three girls was the Ayers' biological child. The other two were Mr Ayers's from a previous relationship, the victim's sister, Barbara Curtis, told the Mulwaukee Journal Sentinel.

In Martinson's Vampchick posts, written on a blog titled Nightmare, the teenager posted short stories and poems about graphic murders, autopsies, suicides, Hell and the Devil, and even cannibalism.

She also posted chilling images of flayed skulls, demons and characters such as the Slender Man.

Ashlee Martinson, who allegedly shot dead her stepfather and fatally stabbed her mother at their Wisconsin home on Sunday morning, described similar murder scenes in a disturbing blog.

On the blog, written under the pseudonym Vampchick - the 17-year-old penned short stories and poems about graphic murders, autopsies, suicides, Hell and the Devil, and even cannibalism.

She also posted chilling images of flayed skulls, demons and characters such as the Slender Man.

Below are several quotes from her poems and stories from Martinson's Nightmare blog:

'They say one of us is to blame, You’re holding that knife, covered in blood, I’m laughing off the pain, Wondering which one of us is guilty, If we’re both totally insane?, Could it be we’re broken in just all the right places?' (Infinity Love, January 2015)

One look, one look is all it took, For obsession to begin, Making you want to kill yourself, To him, killing is no sin, Brutally snatches mortals at night, They scream, they flail, But he takes off in flight, To him you can’t be faithful, He is a fallen angel.' (Angels In The Mirrors, January 2015)

'Bloodstains in my fingerprints, Screams inside my head, Memories of imagination, I’m dancing with the dead, Whispers in the shadows, Death waits upon the eve, I’ve come to love the darkness, The night is when I feed.' (My Shadow, January 2015)

'I’m sitting in this empty room all alone, I can hear nothing, but their screaming souls, Souls of madness but, not like me, I can see their innocence, Unlike the monster I am, That no one can see, And what I have become, What I have done to some, Someone like me, That no one can see, A psychopath in the dark, My mind is full of twisted things, But my eyes are full of sparkles, Hoping that these walls will fall apart, So that my killing can start.' (Murder Maddness, January 2015)

'Rushing through the woods late at night. Deep into the darkest corner where the agonizing screams can not be heard. Walking into a small cabin. Marveling at the sweet horrors of blood that I thirst for. I then take the next victim who is unconscious. I tightly bind them to a low table.' (Unworthy, March 2015)

'I need to hurt somebody. Make someone feel how I do. The river is beautiful, my gun is loaded, my tools are cleaned, and my toy is all tied up and ready. She looks at me in fear, she can’t very well scream with the gag in her mouth. So I take it out, I want to hear how she asks. "What did I ever do to you? Why me?” She looks at me terrified as I take out my first tool, just an ordinary pair of scissors.' (My First, January 2015)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2988613/Wisconsin-girl-17-shot-dead-stepfather-fatally-stabbed-mother-locked-young-siblings-room-fleeing-state-22-year-old-boyfriend.html#ixzz3U1Pq6yxM

Last edited:
hahahh her poetry is so fucking lame. She should be locked up just for that. What generic teenage "i'm so dark" bullshit. Reminds me of the goth kids off south park.

Okay...those were disturbingly telling. Someone had to see this train wreck coming, boyfriend or not.

Last edited:
I used to write poetry all the time, of course, it wasn't about killing, flaying, cannibalism, but it could very well have been if goth had been a thing in 1972. My mind was just as tumultuous, wanting something better, just not willing to actually hurt somene else to get it. I understand writing about it, I didn't understand doing it, there is a very large thick line between daydreaming it and doing it.

Are they charging her with kidnapping or imprisonment for locking up the kids in the bedroom? I hope so, because then that will ensure she's locked up for even longer. CRAZY!

What ever happened to just taking off? Hella lot easier to just give one final, "fuck you" and go live with a friend or family member. Hell, join a travelling circus. At 17 you can get a job, a place of your own (with roomates) and make a life. It's tough, but it's not prison. I did it at 16; and I didn't kill anyone.

Put her nasty ass in prison! Like Barreta said, "you can't do the time, don't do the crime."

A northern Wisconsin teen who is accused of killing both of her parents also imprisoned her three young sisters in a room at the scene of the slayings.

Ashlee Martinson, 17, was arrested Sunday night while on the run in Indiana with her boyfriend. Police in Oneida County say she shot her step father, Thomas Ayers, 37, in the head Saturday at the family's home in rural Piehl, then fatally stabbed her mother, Jennifer Ayers, 40, with a kitchen knife, according to WAOW.

Martinson faces two counts of intentional homicide and additional charges of false imprisonment, according to the Post Crescent. She is being charged as an adult, and authorities have not announced a motive.

The suspect's three younger sisters, ages 2, 8 and 9, were home during the killings. At least one of them saw Thomas Ayers' body, cops said.

According to WAOW:

...Martinson's 9-year-old sister told investigators that she was in the living room, downstairs at the home, with her mother when she heard two gunshots.

The mother rushed upstairs, yelled for her younger daughter who then went upstairs and saw Martinson and her mother fighting, the complaint said.

Police say Martinson shut her sisters in a room after killing her parents. The teen, who kept a macabre blog devoted to gothic fiction and murder fantasies, then told the girls that they were going to play a game. She herded the children into a room at the house and tied the door shut.

One girl told deputies that Martinson denied killing her parents to her. The girls said she knew it was a lie, because she'd seen Thomas Ayers with "his head was cracked open."

Police said Martinson's boyfriend was not involved in the killings, but that they fled together afterward. They were bound for Tennessee, where he had roots, but Indiana police spotted their vehicle and apprehended them.

Martinson remains in custody in Indiana, where authorities are trying to extradite her to Wisconsin. She is fighting the extradition.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...kills-parents_n_6846820.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

All that vampire goth nonsense prose and poetry, and the best she can do is bleach her hair and make duck lips in that stupid selfie?
But to give the devil her due, at least she did it herself. Usually these teenage girl killers get the boyfriend to do it for them, or they do it together.

Last edited:
argument over a boyfriend sparked a 17-year-old rural Rhinelander girl to kill her mother and stepfather in March, a sister of the teen charged in the deaths told investigators, according to court documents.
Ashlee Martinson, 17, is charged with two counts of first-degree intentional homicide and three counts of false imprisonment in Oneida County, where she was ordered Friday to be held on a $750,000 cash bond as her case progresses.
Martinson is accused of killing Thomas Ayers, 37, and Jennifer Ayers, 40, and locking her three sisters, between the ages of 9 and 2, in a room before she fled their rural home, according to court documents.
Martinson, who appeared in court via video from the Oneida County Jail, did not speak during the hearing and sat silently beside Thomas Wilmouth, one of two attorneys representing her. She arrived at the jail on Thursday after being transported home from Indiana, where she was arrested, police said.
Court documents, revealed for the first time Friday when Martinson formally was charged with her crimes, spell out a grisly series of events.
According to those records:
On March 8, Oneida County Dispatch received three 911 hangup calls from a cellphone and they were eventually able to reach a 9-year-old girl, who told dispatchers that there was an emergency at her residence but that she did not know her address, according to court documents. Officers who responded to 1625 County Highway C in the town of Piehl found three young children and the body of Jennifer Ayers. The county's Special Response Team was called in and later found the body of Thomas Ayers.
One of Martinson's sisters told investigators that the Ayerses had learned that Martinson was dating a 22-year-old boyfriend. The girl told police that Jennifer Ayers was with her and her sisters on March 7 when Thomas Ayers came into their home and asked where Martinson was. Jennifer Ayers told him that Martinson was upstairs and the girl heard Thomas go upstairs and pound on Martinson's door, according to court documents.
The girl then heard two gunshots, after which Jennifer Ayers went upstairs to see what had happened then began calling for the girl. The daughter went to the stairs and saw Martinson on top of Jennifer, fighting with her, according to court documents.
The girl said Martinson told her to go downstairs, which she did.
She heard her mother stop screaming when she died.
Martinson then came downstairs and told the girls to watch cartoons on TV. The girl said Martinson was carrying Thomas Ayers' knife and gun and was bloody and bleeding.
The girl said Martinson told her that she had fallen down the stairs and cut her leg and fingers.
Martinson next took two showers and told the girls to go to a bedroom, saying they were going to pretend to camp. The girl said she went into the room because she was afraid of Martinson, who tied a cord around the door to trap the children inside.
The girls got the cord off the door but waited in the room until they were sure Martinson was gone. The girl said that she was unable to find a phone until March 8, a day after the slayings.
Thomas Ayers was found in an upstairs hallway of the home and Jennifer Ayers was found on the stairs. Police found a rifle in the kitchen and a bloody folding knife with what appeared to be blood and hair on it on a counter next to the bathroom sink.
The girl said she did not see Martinson shoot a gun but knew that Martinson had killed Thomas Ayers because the two were the only ones upstairs at the time of the shooting, according to court documents.
Martinson was arrested with her boyfriend, Ryan Sisco, 22, near Lebanon, Ind., on March 8. Oneida County investigators do not believe Sisco had anything to do with the homicides.
Sisco told investigators when the spoke with him in Indiana that he had been messaging with people he believed to be Martinson's parents on Facebook the day authorities believe they were killed. He said that he had received a message warning him to stay away from Martinson because she was a minor.
Sisco showed investigators a Facebook conversation in which people who said they were Martinson's parents wrote, "As her parents we can press charges."
http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/st...ppear-court-friday-homicide-charges/26293329/

Last edited:
Many kids have a dark period in adolescence. Hormones are surging, emotions are uncontrolled, you believe no one else has ever experienced the pain you're feeling. With that can come rage against the inability to control your life, but she gave her self over to what should have been no more than a fantasy spawned by frustration.

Oh, and I want to slap that pout right off her face in that mug shot.

Last, the excerpt from "Murder Maddness" was the most telling to me. Gives me the sense that her disassociation was in part conscious and voluntary.

Many kids have a dark period in adolescence. Hormones are surging, emotions are uncontrolled, you believe no one else has ever experienced the pain you're feeling. With that can come rage against the inability to control your life, but she gave her self over to what should have been no more than a fantasy spawned by frustration.

Oh, and I want to slap that pout right off her face in that mug shot.

Last, the excerpt from "Murder Maddness" was the most telling to me. Gives me the sense that her disassociation was in part conscious and voluntary.

*high five* Common teen darkness/rage turned reality. As for her crimes, there's a BIG difference between an adrenaline rush in the midst of a rage killing and true dissociation. Unfortunately, Psych hasn't yet developed a way to accurately differentiate between the two b/c other than interpreting the scene using physical and psych Forensics, the only thing they have to go on is the anecdotal, personal history/testimony of the perpetrator. And, we know they never lie or try to manipulate the truth.

I recall thinking "Remember how you did this (detached myself emotionally) because you're going to have to undo it someday". So I know it can be a voluntary decision.

Back