• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Eibmoz

Hello, I am Eibmoz. I have been reading for years, lurking, waiting to pounce. I admit I have a morbid fascination with gruesome crimes and sometimes have to stay away from the page for a week or 2 because something I read just upset me too much.

Just a warning there will be some who will be holding their cookies back until you answer all the questions, I give freely myself, but some need to know, and it's best to answer because they do have the best cookies. I found the one I gave you in the couch, (not Morbid's but MY couch, that's does make it a bit more edible) and in my defense, it was the only one I had. But then I don't require any answers, so there's that anyway. Eat at your own risk. :p:p:p:p:confused:

Need more details. No cookie for you. If you'd maybe said I was your fave poster I'd let you slide..

I gave a cookie because it's only polite. But I will withhold a proper welcome until I read a proper introduction, or Miss CB calls me out, whichever comes first.

Cute title and welcome to the weird side. You're in good company. All of us get sick/creeped out over these stories from time to time. And, don't be scared off by all the routine requests for info. Just make sure you include your shoe size on your a/s/l sheet complete with personal history since the day you were born and you're golden. :D (JUST KEEDING) Hi! :)

Before any cookie, we need some live user confirmation.
Write the next sentence in your next post:

"You are my master and your wishes are my command"

Hey, if you want a cookie 'round these parts, you have to work for it. Tell us more. Reveal your secret desires.

Just so you know, my cookies is waiting in my pocket getting all munch up and covered in lint. And I can't promise it won't make a trip through the washer before it gets to you either.

Anything else you'd like to share about yourself? Favorite sports team? Most embarrassing moment??

Welcome to the Ninth Circle Lunatic Asylum:nailbiting:! muahahahahahaha...:wacky:

I am Her Majesty, Queen Carolinablue:angelic:, Protector of the Realm:smug:, Collector of Taxes:greedy: and Kicker of Asses:mooning:. My responsibilites are many:(; mostly they consist of making :wait:long, rambling, incoherent posts.o_O (which have no relation to the topic being discussed.:p)

Male or Female<3? I need to know if you will be one of my hoes:cool:, or a man whore:woot:. If you suck up enough you will be promoted to minion;)!

Everyone on this site:meh:, except for me:angelic:, is either drunk:jawdrop:, depraved:shifty: or deranged:wacky:. Or all three:nailbiting:.. those are the most fun:D.

My most distasteful:yuck: responsibility:( is to warn you about some of the whack-a-doodles :wacky: here.

Morbid is a vile excuse of a sentient being:vomit:! He makes a squillion:greedy:dollars offa this site, and what does he do:meh:? He disappeared our BLOGS:punch:! He shambles around wearing rags :eek:he picks out of the garbage:wtf:; the stench will burn out your nose hairs:nailbiting: He does nothing but booze it up with Jaded:wideyed: and exposes himself in public:yuck:! He carries a magnifying glass...for obvious reasons;). He is currently wanted by the cops for molesting hyenas at the local zoo:meh:. The hyenas are going to sue:).

Jaded isn't much better:meh:, but she IS cuter.:kiss: She is as deranged as he is:wacky:, but handles it better:). She follows men down the street:jawdrop:, threatening to kiss them:kiss: if they don't give her money:greedy:. She once jumped on a cop's back :woot:and screeched, "HIYO SILVER, AWAAAY:facepalm:!" Poor cop ran 2 city blocks before he could scrape her off on a light pole:joyful:; now he refuses to leave the station house.:( She just got out of the hospital<3; Morbid's reeking sofa :vomit:gave her a mutated STD:eek:...the CDC has named it "Morbaidherparrhea":nailbiting: There is no cure:dead::depressed:

CbabyRKO is very pretty:kiss: and articulate:)... It's a trap:shifty:! She is an undercover agent for the FBI!:jawdrop: One day she'll find the Bahamian bank:greedy: where Morbid the bastard hides his millions:greedy:. She is relentless and will track him down:watching:, but only if she can wears a HazMat suit:cool:. She is planning our March on Morbid:devil: protest...she wants to catch him and beat him like a rented mule :woot:till he gives us back our blogs:mad:. Be nice to her or she'll put you under surveillance.:watching:

Krystal and Forensic I might as well put them together; they are partners in crime:D. They have the onerous job:rolleyes: of giving physicals to new:kiss: Marine recruits:smug: It's a HARD job:crack:<---that's vulgar:smug:, inappropriate:smuggrin: and slightly obscene:cool:...and so are they! Some of the guys come back for more :woot:searching...those hoes have the BEST job evah:devil:. They are so devoted to the Corps:angelic:, they have volunteered:happy: to go overseas with the troops;)! To keep their Marines' morale high:D and their morals low.:whistle: They will succeed:smug:because I've never met anyone with lower morals!:wideyed:

rod2pop is my man whore;) and works very hard at it:); sometimes I have to discipline him:(. Right now he's chained to the wall:p in my dungeon for refusing to paint my toenails.:mad: I'll let him out later:meh: and maybe give him a squeak toy:woot:.

The duties of my position call, but before I attend to matters of state I must warn you that most everybody here is slightly unhinged. I am all that stands between you and....THEM!

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely everything @carolinablue told u is true. Minus the paragraph about @Krystal and myself. Indeed, the accurate part of what she wrote was "BEST job evah!" This is true. :shifty: However, recent polls will tell u that morale is high among Marines, more so than other branches. :whistle:

So Texas, huh? I met my favorite Marine in Tx.....:kiss: He passed his physical, then Krystal and I got into a fight over who would perform his stress test...:mad: Who knew people would pay $ to watch two chicks fight in chocolate pudding?! :shrug: Everyone also passed their physical fitness tests that day :wideyed: until some Officer got involved. :watching:

I have a feeling we scared u off :banghead:, but if not, I have a cookie for you. It's in my purse, next to my lipstick, spare change, gum wrappers, random receipts, years-old life savers, Chapstick that's missing it's cap, some cut up credit cards :punch: and an empty breast milk pump bag :bored:?

Let me know when u want it. :D

One of these days I'm gonna make one of @carolinablue's intros and then I'm gonna die happy. There ain't much to say about me 'cept I got my new old lady glasses this week, so now I can read this crap that everybody is posting. :watching::D

I suspect that this guy ran screaming into the night, so we can just keep talking to ourselves, it still counts right? huh? huh?:whistle:

...sometimes have to stay away from the page for a week or 2 because something I read just upset me too much.

I guess she'll be back, eventually. Her cookie is gonna get pretty damn stale in the meantime. I'm gonna lick the back of it before giving it to her. Shhhh, don't anybody tell!

I did it again, didn't I? Ran another one off. I feel bad about that, but I just can't help myself. I may have to quit welcoming people.

I did it again, didn't I? Ran another one off. I feel bad about that, but I just can't help myself. I may have to quit welcoming people.

Don't you dare, General Ma'am, sir! Ya suthin' speak is bettuh than mahn, but aym shu'uh they jus' takin' wunna them breaks an' they'ull be back. Everbuddy knows if'n ya gonna play in the Den with thuh Demonites, ya gotta jus' jump in with thuh big dawgs an' do it. :D <3

Hi again, @Eibmoz , do you have any particular type of crime story(ies) here that get your attention? A lot of us have certain kinds of stories that send us over the edge, and for some of us, they all drive us nuts once in awhile. Personally, I can't go into "Crimes Against Animals" at all. I can barely handle "Crimes Against Children" most days without a bucket of Tums. Do you have any pet peeve topics?

Back