• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

bowling68

I apologize if this is a dupe, but a search didn't bring anything up.

l9Zc5mHm.jpg
JtEjERym.jpg

Casey Collins and his girlfriend at the time Sarah Cook

A Cobb County jury took 30 minutes to convict a man who strangled his grandfather and then drove around town in the dead man’s truck with his body inside.

Casey Ryan Collins was convicted of malice murder, felony murder, four counts of armed robbery, two counts of aggravated assault, and concealing a death in the May 2013 death of Edward ‘Ron’ Smith, the Cobb District Attorney’s Office said.

Smith, 78, was stabbed and strangled inside his truck and then robbed of his wallet, according to investigators.

“This strangulation was so brutal that the belt tore a rip in that man’s neck and broke a vertebrate,” Deputy Chief ADA Michael Scott Carlson told jurors. “This was one of the people who gave Casey Collins life, and the defendant chose to bring him death.”

When other family members couldn’t reach Smith, Collins and his then-girlfriend, Sarah Elizabeth Cook, claimed they, too, were worried about the man,The Atlanta Journal-Constitution previously reported.
[...]
Smith’s disappearance was reported to Cobb police, and two days later, Smith’s truck was found with his body still inside. Investigators determined that Collins and Cook had driven around the metro area and shopped using Smith’s wallet. After abandoning the truck, the pair had called a cab to come pick them up in the same area, investigators said.

Both Collins and Cook were initially charged with murder for Smith’s death. But in October, Cook pleaded guilty to armed robbery and aggravated assault and is serving 15 years in state prison with no parole, to be followed by 10 years on probation.

Cook testified against Collins at his trial. Prosecutors told the court that Collins wanted to kill his grandfather for not supplying him prescription pills as he had done in the past, the DA’s office said.

Sentencing for Collins has not yet been scheduled.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/man-guilty-of-killing-granddad-driving-around-with/nk3Hn/

Niiiiice. Some of us have always wished we'd have had grandparents at all, and meanwhile, these selfish, self-centered, cock-sucking, degenerate, murdering ingrates are brutally killing theirs to steal their vehicle and go on a f**king shopping spree. *whispers* Is this a little bit of, "I f**king despise you", I'm feeling...? Yeah, I think it is. :rage:

I'd say Grandpa's first mistake was supplying the fucker with drugs in the first place if what the girlfriend says is true and ya know what I don't doubt it for a second.
Selfish fucking junkies at least will be gone away from society for a long time. That girlfriend deserves 25 coz even if she didn't physically harm the victim just willing to be with that douchebag grandson after the fact just shows how callous she is.

A Cobb County judge told a convicted killer Wednesday he deserved the most punishment the law allowed. And he meant it.

“You’re going to die in prison for what you’ve done,” Judge Gregory Poole told Casey Collins.

Poole then sentenced Collins to two consecutive life sentences, plus 10 years, without the possibility of parole for the May 2013 murder of Edward “Ron” Smith, the Cobb County District Attorney’s office said. Collins was convicted last week of killing Smith — his grandfather — and then driving around town in the dead man’s truck with his body inside.

Collins, 32, was convicted of malice murder, felony murder, four counts of armed robbery, two counts of aggravated assault, and concealing a death for killing Smith. Smith, 78, was stabbed and strangled with a belt inside his truck and then robbed of his wallet, according to investigators.

“This was a cold blooded, planned, malicious murder of this man’s grandfather. I found the manner of death particularly cruel,” Poole said. “From the Medical Examiner’s testimony, he choked the life from his own grandfather – and he had up to five minutes to stop…I can’t imagine this man dying in any worse form.”
[...]
Both Collins and Cook were initially charged with murder for Smith’s death. But in October, Cook pleaded guilty to armed robbery and aggravated assault and is serving 15 years in state prison with no parole, to be followed by 10 years on probation.

Cook testified against Collins at his trial. Prosecutors told the court that Collins wanted to kill his grandfather for not supplying him prescription pills as he had done in the past, the DA’s office said.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/two-life-sentences-for-cobb-man-who-strangled-his-/nk5yL/

<3<3Judge Gregory Poole

Prosecutors told the court that Collins wanted to kill his grandfather for not supplying him prescription pills as he had done in the past,
Fucking junkie garbage. Basically stealing his grandfather's medications to feed his fucking addiction, medications that he was prescribed for actual, real medical issues.

I'm actually struggling with the words to explain how much that pisses me off. :punch:

“You’re going to die in prison for what you’ve done,” Judge Gregory Poole told Casey Collins.
:devil:<3:devil:<3

Latest posts

Back