• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Damn...we have to wait til September to hear more facts about this case. I know we are all waiting to see what happens here. Is the dad still standing by her? Did they get married?

Im a rock thrower. Quoting cherry picked bible verses does one no good. I always believed that if you are going to quote bibles passages, then you have to LIVE by ALL the passages. Not the ones that favor your situation. Don't go the easy route if you have the good book on hand and spouting off. LIVE by ALL of it. But you better get some muscles, that that fucker will get very, very heavy.
Your pal is going away for a long time. So, instead of coming here, start boning up on your letter skills. Read up about the protocols of prison visitation. Accept her collect calls and be happy you have to get a second job to pay for them. Put some money in her kitty so she will have better toothpaste. Offer her your home afterwards, and let her babysit your kids, or grandkids, if you feel shes so safe, warm and loving. Im not so sure the parents of the wee ones will feel the same, but Im sure you will find an explanation at the ER later.

I am utterly speechless and I think I love you! :kiss:

I have never met this mousy, pathetic, selfish child...but i do know one of the marriage/families she destroyed when she slept with the husband (while married herself) and gave him genital herpes. She was brazen and disgusting enough to message this man's wife and call her names! She continued to pursue him knowing the couple had just had a baby...and after the wife reached out to emily and asked that she remove herself from their lives.
Emily is a sad,lost and seemingly evil self-serving person. Guilty or not, she is getting what she deserves.

and after the wife reached out to emily and asked that she remove herself from their lives.
She should have reached out to her husband.

Seriously, Emily is clearly a colossal piece of shit but dude stuck his dick in her, she didn't ruin his family on her own, he had an dick, I mean, hand in it too.

I have never met this mousy, pathetic, selfish child...but i do know one of the marriage/families she destroyed when she slept with the husband (while married herself) and gave him genital herpes. She was brazen and disgusting enough to message this man's wife and call her names! She continued to pursue him knowing the couple had just had a baby...and after the wife reached out to emily and asked that she remove herself from their lives.
Emily is a sad,lost and seemingly evil self-serving person. Guilty or not, she is getting what she deserves.

Funny how you never met her but appearently know so much about her love life blah blah blah im not supporting her by any means but did you ever think the relationship was in trouble far before this he and emily met they were both in the military and its like 97 percent chance your either going to be cheated on or you cheat on the person also the mother is wack like way wack if u knew the mother. Second off has anybody thought that maybe the mother did this i mean after all she had given the girl back the day before she died idk so many possiabikites and no one will know until the evidence is out but im pretty positive she didnt have herpes or give him herpes and if they did quote on quote cheat with eachother it takes 2 people just saying and how im pretty postive about the herpes is they do std checks very often and if you have something thats not cureable ur medically discharged and seeing how hes still in the navy .....proves my point about giving someone gential herpes

Last edited:
m pretty positive she didnt have herpes or give him herpes and if they did quote on quote cheat with eachother it takes 2 people just saying and how im pretty postive about the herpes is they do std checks very often and if you have something thats not cureable ur medically discharged and seeing how hes still in the navy .....proves my point about giving someone gential herpes
Dead child.

This thread is about a DEAD toddler.

I could give half a fuck about who does or doesn't have herpes and to what piece of shit other person they spread their diseases to.

Funny how you never met her but appearently know so much about her love life blah blah blah im not supporting her by any means but did you ever think the relationship was in trouble far before this he and emily met they were both in the military and its like 97 percent chance your either going to be cheated on or you cheat on the person also the mother is wack like way wack if u knew the mother. Second off has anybody thought that maybe the mother did this i mean after all she had given the girl back the day before she died idk so many possiabikites and no one will know until the evidence is out but im pretty positive she didnt have herpes or give him herpes and if they did quote on quote cheat with eachother it takes 2 people just saying and how im pretty postive about the herpes is they do std checks very often and if you have something thats not cureable ur medically discharged and seeing how hes still in the navy .....proves my point about giving someone gential herpes

You just wrote the longest run on sentence I've ever seen.

And they discharge you from the military for herpes?

Please im not defend her first off ive been on this story since the start if you look at previous comments. Second I forgot about the grammar nazi's. Third truely any non cureable STD will get you attomatically discharged from the navy. Besides what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty??? I was just stating all the possibilities im not saying she did do it,but i am not saying she didn't. I want to hear all the evidance.

Dead child.

This thread is about a DEAD toddler.

I could give half a fuck about who does or doesn't have herpes and to what piece of shit other person they spread their diseases to.
My commmwnt was in reference to not bange or non banges comment

My commmwnt was in reference to not bange or non banges comment
Not a single one of us here gives a rat's ass about his or her STD's, their love lives, who they have and haven't fucked. The member you are referencing hasn't been here since 7/9/15, clearly we all didn't give a rat's ass then about who these retards were fucking, and shockingly, almost 3 months later we still don't fucking care.

The thread is about a dead child, that's what we care about.

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...k-babysitter-charged-toddlers-death/72975236/
The defense attorney for the former sailor accused of killing her fiance's 20-month-old daughter last year suggested the toddler's older sister was responsible for the death.

Emily Defries' attorney, James Broccoletti, offered the new theory of Anna Bell's death during opening arguments in the murder trial Monday.

The 8-year-old girl used to have violent outbursts directed at Anna leading up to her death, Broccoletti told the jury.
[...]

Anna, her older sister, along with Defries and her biological son were the only ones home at the time.

Defries told investigators she periodically checked on the victim, who had been sleeping upstairs before finding her on the ground.

But prosecutors said Defries deliberately smashed Anna's skull in.

During a previous court hearing, a doctor testified that the toddler's injuries were consistent with Shaken Baby Syndrome and severe blunt force trauma to the head.

A prosecutor with the Commonwealth's Attorney showed the jury graphic pictures of Anna's body, which showed the rear of her skull severely fractured. She also had visible bruises to her back and other parts of her body.

During the period of time Anna's father became romantically involved with Defries, the little girl began to have unexplainable injuries, according to the prosecution.

One of the workers at the daycare Anna attended testified she noticed unusual scratch marks and bruising on at least two occasions since Defries began caring for the girl. Four days before she died, when Defries came to pick Anna up, the toddler began screaming and desperately clung to an employee, the daycare worker told the jury.

The daycare worker also testified Anna and her older sister got along well, and were not physical with each other.

Defries, who sat emotionless for much of the proceeding, silently wiped tears from her face as the prosecution showed a recording of a heated police interrogation the day after Anna died."Nothing was wrong until he [the fiance] move you into the house," a detective was heard saying in the recording, "You're a liar and a murderer."

Defries maintained her innocence and told the detectives in the tape that she cared deeply for Anna. "I didn't do anything to hurt her. Nothing happened that day to hurt her," Defries said in the recording.

The 25-year-old is charged with second degree murder and malicious wounding. She has pleaded not guilty to both charges.

Defries' attorney told the judge that there had been some informal talks about a plea deal, but the defendant rejected the idea.

what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty ?

I am so tired of people throwing this phrase around like it actually means something to every day discussions - such as our chatter on this forum. I have neither a moral or legal obligation to suspend my personal opinion that I believe this woman is guilty.
Although hopefully, I will use common sense and logic and close study of facts before forming my opinion.
The correct phrase is "presumed innocent until proven guilty". The court, the lawyers, and the jury needs to take the presumption of innocence seriously. I do not need to.

I just went through some of the old comments and clicked on the one that is attached to her fb and was a lil surprised to see on sept 23 that someone changed her profile pic ..is she out of jail ? One person made a comment finally carrick ( her son I'm assuming ) can see his mom ..

Last edited:
I will wait for the facts. She looks like a caring mother... However. Ted bundy looked like the perfect guy as well... So who knows these days but Before i go all crazy on this i will wait to see what really happened. I had a bad accident wit my baby on fathers day... I tripped and we fell together. Went to hospital. No injuries whatsoever so i understand accidents happen!! But i am really going to wait for the facts on this!!

I will wait for the facts. She looks like a caring mother... However. Ted bundy looked like the perfect guy as well... So who knows these days but Before i go all crazy on this i will wait to see what really happened. I had a bad accident wit my baby on fathers day... I tripped and we fell together. Went to hospital. No injuries whatsoever so i understand accidents happen!! But i am really going to wait for the facts on this!!

Umm......did you not read the other three pages to this thread? She is guilty! How are you gonna ever see "what really happened"? I don't think the shit was recorded on spy cam or anything. . . but the bottom line is she's guilty! What more do you really need to know? Maybe you can find your answers in the other three pages of the thread. Just saying. . . .

ETA: its not facts that you need to understand what happened. Its common sense! Sprinkle a dab of that onto the story and then maybe you can find a better conclusion for yourself.

Last edited:
Umm......did you not read the other three pages to this thread? She is guilty! How are you gonna ever see "what really happened"? I don't think the shit was recorded on spy cam or anything. . . but the bottom line is she's guilty! What more do you really need to know? Maybe you can find your answers in the other three pages of the thread. Just saying. . . .

ETA: its not facts that you need to understand what happened. Its common sense! Sprinkle a dab of that onto the story and then maybe you can find a better conclusion for yourself.
I havent seen the other 3 pages. All my story shows is what i read. I access it through my phone so it does not give me every page. If i read the other 3 pages and read shes quilty do you really think i.. Concidering you agree with alot of my posts.. Do u really think i would of been that nice and said il have to read the facts before i judge her. I wish id of seen the other 3pages to know shes quilty. Im tellin you i wish i had internet because then it would show me everything. Anyways. The bitch deserves to die then. Screw her. I hope she gets what she deserves in prison... My comparrison of her to ted bundy was not wrong then!

I just went through some of the old comments and clicked on the one that is attached to her fb and was a lil surprised to see on sept 23 that someone changed her profile pic ..is she out of jail ? One person made a comment finally carrick ( her son I'm assuming ) can see his mom ..
I bet the biological mother wishes she could see her daughter

Have anyof yall ever herd of killer kids acoording to a news artical th sister just kept saying i dont i dont remember but yet could point out every hard surfeace in that room when the defense attorney asked her to but yet she doesnt remember anything oh also how about the article that states that her dad even wrote down everytime alyssa hurt her sister and said she wish she was gone facts need to comeout before u can deem someone guilty the trial isnt over yet everyone thought casey anthony was guilty but appearently she was innocent .....facts people facts yes its a run on sentence no i dont give a fuck

t im just saying some people herd the facts and didnt thats all i am saying is in my personal opioin i wont find someone guilty until i hear the facts no one hear new the sister was violent and the dad wrote down everytime and everythig she said about her sister thats all i am saying maybe the sister did do it maybe the dad did it the night before maybe the mom did it or maybe emily did do it either way a baby still suffered and its horriable but the right person needs to be convicted or they could possiable do it again

thought casey anthony was guilty but appearently she was innocent
"appearently" she was not declared innocent. She was declared "not guilty" which could also mean that she did it, but the case against her wasn't sufficiently proven.

Additional fact: You are a dumbass.

Given the fact that she is blaming another child for the MURDER of her baby sister I'd say one thing is clear, she's a lying murderous bitch or a negligent care giver. Either way she's not winning any favors given the fact that a baby had her head bashed in while in her care.

Back