• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Momzilla

Badass/PTA Mom
This is sick! A male teacher physically attacks one of his young female students

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

The attack begins after the female student shouts "I don't respect teacher!" The video appears to have been recorded by another student. During the attack, the girl can be heard crying & screaming while being hit & pushed by her teacher. The video ends abruptly & there is no word on who the teacher is & if he will be prosecuted for this crime-- and considering that this occured in China, I won't hold my breath for charges!

At least she got a few shots in! I was prepared to watch her cowering, but was well pleased that she didn't just stand there and take it.

ETA: Glad the other students stepped in as well.

That is absolutely crazy.
If words alone can make you fly off the handle so quickly ...
Wrong line of work because kids are mouthy. :shrug:

Oh my God!! Did he slam her face into his desk too?? WTF did I just see......reason 101 why Im happy to live in America??

Back