• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Amandascott

A California father who left his 4-year-old son bleeding on the side of a highway after crashing his truck into a palm tree was sentence to four years in prison Friday.

Angelo Fabiani, 41, insisted that he was not in his right mind when he abandoned his son, Valentino, at the Interstate 5 crash scene on June 2, 2013. According to reports, Fabiani attempted to free the boy from the wreckage, causing him to fall 10 feet onto concrete.

The accident would later claim Valentino's life.

“I am very much sorry about my reaction to the accident," Fabiani told the court, according toNBC San Diego. "There are a lot of things I would probably do different in hindsight, but I’ve never had to rescue my own flesh and blood. I’ve never seen him with anything other than little playground scrapes on him."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...royo_n_7100778.html?utm_hp_ref=crime&ir=India

There are a lot of things I would probably do different in hindsight, but I’ve never had to rescue my own flesh and blood
You know, it's not something that I do regularly either but when faced with the situation I did manage to, oh, I don't know, SAVE MY CHILD.

Selfish fuck just didn't care, it had nothing to do with never having to do it before, this selfish prick just couldn't put his own flesh and blood above himself.

from link
In the end, it was Fabiani’s extensive history of drunken-driving convictions and probation violations that largely prompted the judge to sentence him to four years in prison.
[...]
Fabiano did not call police for two days following the crash

So somebody had to sober up before facing the fact that you left your child for dead:finger:

Four years not long enough for leaving your kid to die on the side of the road, what a joke judge.

Fabiano did not call police for two days following the crash

For gods sake what??? Sooo, were they looking for him? Or.. Does this mean no one but himself knew about the crash and his poor boy sat out there those 2 days dieing???? It only says he crashed into a palm tree!!! Please someone tell me I'm wrong.

Jesus h christ never mind, the fucker left his boy out there to die! Omfg!

Last edited:
He needs to shave off that lame-assed, wiry goatee, it only makes him look like even more of an asshole.

Four fucking years? The first thing this motherfucker will do after getting out of prison will be to hold a celebratory party, where he'll get drunk and do similar shit all over again.

Latest posts

Back