• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Pregnant Chicago teen accused of killing mother and stuffing her into suitcase in Bali gives birth to baby girl weighing 6.1 pounds after being rushed to hospital
  • Heather Mack, 19, taken to hospital from Kerobokan Prison in Bali
  • Spokesman confirms she gave birth via cesarean, weighing 6.1 pounds
  • Guards confirmed she started to have contractions and was rushed out
  • It's believed the baby will be delivered by cesarean and named Stella
  • She has previously vowed to bring the baby up in her cramped prison cell
  • Mack and her boyfriend are accused of murdering her mother
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...uitcase-Bali-rushed-hospital-goes-labour.html

Tell me this part is a joke. Tell me that Bali has rules in place to remove that baby from her immediately.

I am definitely glad to hear that the baby is at least of a healthy size.

She is allowed to keep the baby with her until she turns two years old. :eek:

She is allowed to keep the baby with her until she turns two years old.
They should have the policies that our US prisons have with those programs. Moms can keep their babies provided they have no violent crimes in their history, which would obviously disqualify her mother-murdering ass.

The newborn of murder-accused U.S. teenager Heather Mack was rushed to a prison clinic today after falling ill in her mother’s Bali prison cell.

Just one week after the child’s birth in an Indonesian hospital, baby Stella Schaefer - named after Miss Mack’s co-accused boyfriend Tommy Schaefer - developed a high fever and her dark skin took on a yellowish color in the cell, which her mother shares with eight other prisoners.

The little girl was hurried into the clinic, which is located within the prison walls, and given immediate treatment by doctors.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fever-derailing-boyfriend-s-murder-trial.html

The daughter of Chicago socialite Sheila Von Wiese-Mack accused of brutally murdering her mother during a Bali vacation will turn over a 'significant percentage' of her $1.3million trust fund to care for her newborn daughter.

Vanessa Favia, attorney for 19-year-old Heather Mack, has filed court documents for her client agreeing to turn over funds for the care of four-month-old Stella.

CBS reports the petition asks for around a half a million dollars to be transferred to Stella, who was born in Kerobakan Prison and who has urgent needs, including clothing and baby wipes.

What ever your opinion of the adults in this case, I believe everyone would agree that the baby bears no culpability in this truly sad affair,' Favia said in a press release.

Mack filed a claim in court back in February that her uncle, Wiese-Mack's brother and trustee of her estate, had blocked her access to the funds, according to NBC.

A judge ordered $150,000 be released to pay for Mack's defense, along with another $2,240 for living expenses, but required that Mack not share the money with anyone.

Indonesian officials accused Mack of helping her 21-year-old boyfriend, Tommy Schaefer, murder her mother at a luxury Bali hotel before stuffing her body in a suitcase last August.

The pair are awaiting sentencing, with prosecutors having asked for a sentence of 15 years for Mack and 18 for Schaefer.

Chief Prosecutor Eddy Arta Wijaya said Mack 'committed sadistic acts to her own mother,' but wanted her to be spared the death penalty 'because she repeatedly expressed remorse and has a newborn baby.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...3million-trust-fund-4-month-old-daughter.html

Odd that they use the words 'turn over' because she would be the recipient. And $500k to buy diapers and wipes while inside the prison? :rolleyes:

A judge ordered $150,000 be released to pay for Mack's defense
Fabulous. She needs a defense because she murdered her mother and her murdered mother's estate gets to pay for it.

Anyone else struggling with that as much as I am? Give her ignorant ass a public pretender like everyone else gets stuck with. You know those people who don't have the good fortune of murdering someone wealthy.

Schaefer recieved 18 years & Mack 10. I'm sure they'll both appeal.

US man Tommy Schaefer and girlfriend handed down jail sentences over Bali suitcase murder

man was handed an 18-year jail term while his girlfriend was sentenced to 10 years in prison.
Heather Mack, to 10 years in prison after finding her guilty of playing a role in the murder.

Presiding judge Made Suweda said that Schaefer had been found "legally and convincingly guilty of committing a premeditated murder".

The jail term was the same as that recommended by prosecutors.

The 21-year-old escaped a death sentence, the maximum term for premeditated murder in Indonesia.
Schaefer confessed to the killing during his trial but claimed he was defending himself during a blazing row with Ms von Wiese Mack, who was unhappy that her daughter was pregnant.

Prosecutors had called for a 15-year jail term for Mack, who gave birth to a baby girl last month.

Mack's legal team said they did not yet know if they would appeal.

Mack maintains her innocence, and her indictment says she hid in the bathroom during the killing.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-21/bali-suitcase-murders-heather-mack-faces-verdict/6409844

Last edited:
Pathetic.

Utterly pathetic for cold-blooded murder which I wholeheartedly believe was done for money and maybe because Mom hated the douchey boyfriend, committed for their selfishness and no whatever bullshit excuses they spewed at the trial.

She will get to keep her baby with her for two years.

I am wondering if anyone knows the effects of being raised in a cell for two years? Are there studies? Ours are not two yet and I can not imagine them not having full run of the house. I feel for the baby. If she really loved her, she would allow someone else guardianship so the baby can bond with her prospective parent and also experience the outside world before being thrown out there at two years of age.

As for Heather, she can rot in that cell. There are reports that she tormented her mother for years.

The cousin of a Chicago man imprisoned in Bali for helping his pregnant girlfriend murder her mother has been charged with conspiring in the killing after authorities uncovered a series of shocking text messages leading up to her death.

Robert Ryan Justin Bibbs, 24, was taken into custody Wednesday after federal authorities in Chicago say he advised Tommy Schaefer and Heather Mack on how to kill Mack's mom, whose body was found stuffed in a suitcase outside an Indonesian resort in 2014.

According to a criminal complaint, Mack had offered anyone $50,000 to kill her wealthy mother, 62-year-old Sheila von Wiese-Mack, after years of fighting and not getting along at their Illinois home.

"So that bitch heather is crazy huh,” Schaefer allegedly messaged Bibbs on Facebook in February, 2014 while telling him about the then 19-year-old’s offer.

“She said the one thing that would make her most happy is if her mom dies,” he continued.

Prosecutors say Bibbs offered suggestions on how to do it and evade police detection. He did it expecting that Mack would share her inheritance with her then-unborn baby’s father, and in turn he’d share it with his family.

“Babe we’re gonna be rich. Heed those words,” Bibbs allegedly texted someone on July 26.

The chance at becoming millionaires — with Schaefer later baited by Mack with the suggested payment of $11 million — eventually led to the trio plotting Wiese-Mack’s murder during their mother-daughter vacation to Indonesia in August.

Schaefer applied for a passport in July and Mack purchased him a $12,209 airline ticket — footing the bill to her mother's credit card, according to the complaint.

Just hours after Schaefer flew into Bali on Aug. 12, authorities say he bludgeoned Wiese-Mack to death inside of her hotel room with a fruit bowl.

That allegedly followed Mack’s first attempt at killing her mother with an overdose of medicine.

“Wasn't enough bro smh (shaking my head) ... Definitely need that (emoji of a handgun)," the complaint claims Schaefer texted Bibbs.

The trio went on to exchange dozens of text messages discussing other ways to kill her.

"Go sit on her face wit (sic) a pillow then," Bibbs allegedly suggested after also suggesting that they drown her in the ocean.

Eventually they decided on using the hotel room’s fruit bowl.

“B(lood) everywhere,” Schaefer allegedly texted Bibbs moments after the murder. “Need yo help bro. I'm gucci (good) but for some reason I don't feel bad.”

“She wasn't a good person,” Bibbs allegedly replied. “There wasn't any positive energy released from her body.”

In a photo posted to a Facebook account appearing to belong to Bibbs, he shared a picture of himself with his cousin just two days after Schaefer's arrest.

He also shares a screengrab of another photo showing them together on Schaefer's Instagram account. It was posted Aug. 9, three days before Schaefer flew out of Chicago for Indonesia.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...hicago-bali-suitcase-murder-article-1.2372011

“She wasn't a good person,” Bibbs allegedly replied. “There wasn't any positive energy released from her body.”

This part raises my fury. As if he is in a position to judge who is and who is not a good person.

this little cuntsicle is everything I thought and more: A complete conniving sociopath, regardless of what she comes up with it was all about the money she might think she will get an emmy for this performance [watch the video but she is worse than any actr in a d grade movie, this is one case where I just wish someone would plant a couple of grams of heroin on her and her boyfriend and get it over with so people wouldn't have to be subjected to more of the pitiful me bs:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...killer-Heather-Mack-confesses-mom-murder.html
Heather Mack has remorselessly confessed to murdering her mother in a Bali hotel room then getting her boyfriend to stuff her body in a suitcase.

In three videos uploaded to YouTube from an Indonesian prison on Thursday, the 21-year-old said claimed that she concocted the murder plot and forced boyfriend Tommy Schaefer to help her after learning that her mother was responsible for her father's 2006 death.

'I killed her myself and then I told Tommy that if he did not help me clean the room and get rid of the body, that I would tell the police that he did it, that I would pay money to get him arrested,' she said.

Blinking back tears, she said she regretted dragging Tommy, who was 'innocent' in to her murderous revenge plot but that she didn't regret the killing.
'I don't regret killing my mother and as evil as that may sound, that's my reality.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nfesses-mom-murder.html#v-1382991484112778790
Mack was sentenced to 10 years behind bars while Schaefer was jailed for 18 in 2015 after they were found guilty of murdering Sheila von Wiese-Mack.

Her sentence was more lenient given the birth of their daughter, Stella, during legal proceedings. The baby now lives with her mother in prison.

3CDE8D6E00000578-4193278-image-m-9_1486306397810.jpg

+10
Sheila von Wiese-Mack was murdered by her daughter and her boyfriend at the St Regis hotel in Bali's Nusa Dua in August, 2014

She now receives 'princess treatment' in the jail, regularly sharing photographs on social media through a contraband cell phone she presumably used to film her confession.

During the trial in Denpasar, Bali, the couple claimed Schaefer bludgeoned von Wiese-Mack with a fruit bowl in her room at the luxurious St Regis Hotel in retaliation against her racial slurs.

In her video on Thursday, Mack claimed this was a lie designed to convince jurors Schaefer was guilty of the murder so that she would be allowed to keep her $1million inheritance.

The real motive for the murder was her father's death eight years earlier, she said, which she had discovered two weeks before the Bali vacation.

'When I was 10, my mother killed my father in a hotel in Athens, Greece. Two weeks before I came to Bali, I found out that she killed my father and I made it up in my heart, in my mind, my soul, in my blood, in the oxygen running through my body, that I wanted to kill my mother.

'I got this whole new savage idea in my head that I wanted to kill her in a hotel room because she had killed my father in a hotel room.'

She claimed she then began framing Schaefer by texting herself from his phone while he slept to discuss details of the killing. She deleted the exchanges before he could ever see them, she said.

She claimed to have then booked him on to the holiday - a last ditch effort by her mother to salvage their fractured relationship - by using her credit card.

I thought these shithole countries were supposed to be harsher on crime? Aren't these the same nations that execute people for smuggling drugs?

Disgusting vile sexist culture only giving this rotten whore 10 years.

The baby needs to be put down too. It will grow to be a criminal just like its mother/father. There's no hope for this child or for its place in society. Kill it.

Is there any proof or even suspicion that mom killed her father ? Or is daughter batshit crazy and simply wanted to kill mommy?
Pulmonary embolism can kill after a long plane flight. Like a flight to Athens.
I like the excuse that she used the boyfriends phone to correspond with herself in order to set him up.
Wonder what version she will tell next? She'll want more attention, she'll need another story.

Is there any proof or even suspicion that mom killed her father ? Or is daughter batshit crazy and simply wanted to kill mommy?
Pulmonary embolism can kill after a long plane flight. Like a flight to Athens.
I like the excuse that she used the boyfriends phone to correspond with herself in order to set him up.
Wonder what version she will tell next? She'll want more attention, she'll need another story.

AFAIK, this is the first time anyone anywhere has suggested James Mack's death was not a natural one.

Bitch is grasping. I was following this story on Lipstick Alley- the comments crack me up- and I just want to punch her smug, entitled face.

So that's what... 4 different reasons she gave for the murder so far?

Her sentence is bullshit. His as well.

that is why I said the little packets of heroin: those are death sentence material if it looks like you are trying to bring them in or out of the country. I know they have komodo dragons over there somewhere too bad they cant smear her with pig fat and conveniently lose the key to get in after one maybe wandered into her domicile. Was right they are in Indonesia, bwa ha ha
komodo-dragon.jpg

... I know they have komodo dragons over there somewhere too bad they cant smear her with pig fat and conveniently lose the key to get in after one maybe wandered into her domicile. Was right they are in Indonesia, bwa ha ha

~ @PsychoKitty ~ Bwaaaaaaaaaah !!! I'd never want to get on your wrong side but love people who think outside the box!!!!!!!

... I

~ @PsychoKitty ~ Bwaaaaaaaaaah !!! I'd never want to get on your wrong side but love people who think outside the box!!!!!!!
the thing about komodos is I think they remind me of faster meaner more agile and aggressive gila monsters only like 10 times bigger. They have special really nasty bacteria/poison on their claws and saliva so even if the bite doesn't get you the infection will if not immediately treated in a hospital
I flipped over to wiki and realized how very right I was: anything that will hunt livestock and has a higher human kill rate than any other lizard deserves to be watched.

Last edited:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/youtube-comments-could-bring-tougher-sentence-u-woman-101544461.html

Prosecutors in Indonesia are examining online video comments by a U.S. woman jailed for 10 years over the 2014 murder of her mother on the resort island of Bali to decide if they justify a stiffer sentence, authorities said on Monday.

Heather Mack, originally from Chicago, was tried and convicted alongside then-boyfriend Tommy Schaefer in the murder of her mother, Sheila von Wiese-Mack, whose body was found stuffed in a suitcase in a taxi outside a luxury hotel.

In the video uploaded to Youtube on Feb. 2, Mack speaks to the camera, saying she initially asked Schaefer to find someone to kill her mother, but he refused.

"I don't regret killing my mother ... but I regret bringing Tommy into it. Tommy is an innocent man," she says.

It was unclear when or where the video was recorded.

A lawyer for Mack said she had been pressured into making the confession video.

and a little bit more at the link.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/ex-boyfriends-mom-denied-custody-180850980.html

A Chicago judge on Tuesday denied a request from the mother of Heather Mack’s ex-boyfriend, who had petitioned the court seeking custody of the daughter her son fathered with Mack, PEOPLE confirms.

Mack and ex-boyfriend Tommy Schaefer were convicted of the 2014 murder of Mack’s mother, Sheila von Weise-Mack, at an Indonesian luxury resort. The pair stuffed her body in a suitcase in an attempt to cover up the crime.

Saying she has no jurisdiction over a child who was born in Indonesia - and has been living there with Mack ever since, in a prison in Bali, Indonesia - the judge denied the request to appoint Schaefer’s mother, Kia Walker, the child’s legal guardian.

Stella Schaefer has been living in prison with her mother since she was born during her parents’ high-profile murder trial in 2015. Under Indonesian law, Stella has been allowed to live in a cell with Mack at Bali’s Kerobokan Prison, but the child will have to leave the facility when she turns 2 on Friday.

Michael Goldberg, Walker’s attorney, tells PEOPLE his client “is disappointed” with Tuesday’s ruling.

He says Walker is “worried and deathly afraid Stella is going to be put into the Indonesian foster care system” once she leaves the prison.

“We were disappointed in the judge’s ruling, because the child is an American citizen,” Goldberg says. “We think she’s being left to the whim of Indonesian law and no one seems quite sure what that is.”

Goldberg has already appealed Tuesday’s decision.

“We are asking for an expedited ruling, but that is unlikely to happen by Friday,” when Stella is supposed to leave the prison, he says.

The judge, he tells PEOPLE, factored the wishes of the child’s parents into her decision.

Pick up PEOPLE’s special edition True Crime Stories: Cases That Shocked America, on sale now, for the latest on Casey Anthony, JonBent Ramsey and more.

In an effort to continue her relationship with Stella, Mack has expressed her desire to have a caretaker living near the prison become the child’s guardian, while she serves out her 10-year sentence. (Walker’s son is also serving an 18-year sentence for the murder.)

The fate of Mack’s mother’s $1.56 million trust is the subject of another dispute.

The trust - which Stella could be in line to inherit - is controlled by Mack’s maternal uncle, who has long maintained that his niece should not have access to the funds since she was responsible for her mother’s death.

yeah, like you would really want a woman who had turned out one loser to get ahold of another kid! plus, I think I can smell a money thing here, the garbage daughter and this woman's imbecile son committed this grisly murder for financial gain so no doubt she thinks she can get some fine change for having the grand daughter on a chain. Courts aren't gonna give up murdered moms estate to her but they might to the baby and their executor. Whohoo new wheels material!
[doublepost=1489696581,1489685915][/doublepost]
I am wondering if anyone knows the effects of being raised in a cell for two years? Are there studies? Ours are not two yet and I can not imagine them not having full run of the house. I feel for the baby. If she really loved her, she would allow someone else guardianship so the baby can bond with her prospective parent and also experience the outside world before being thrown out there at two years of age.
there should e a few, it is done quite a bit in South America and I believe the Middle East. The issue is finding a valid guardian and I don't believe that woud be any member of his family. I personally think both him and her should rot in prison for the rest of their lives at best and the issue here will be the money as it has been from the beginning. The twat can't claim she was coerced into anything and her rap of avenging her father was not only bogus and insane but actually got allot more people hating against her. As earlier stated I feel it would be fitting to pour vats of pig fat & blood over both of them and [in Pete Bondurant voice]: Bring In The Dragons

Last edited:
from @RavagesTheCabbages link...

“I absolutely regret what happened. I loved my mom — I still do,” Heather Mack reportedly said. “She wasn’t evil, and she didn’t deserve to die the way she did. I didn’t kill her for money. It was for my freedom and Stella’s freedom, or so I thought at the time. I think of her a thousand times a day.”

What a load of bullshit.

Back