• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Killroy

The D'D Front Page
Renee-Bishop-McKean-125x188.jpg
EVERETT, WA –
A woman in Washington was in court yesterday, answering to accusations that she tried to cut off her sleeping husband’s head with a reciprocating*saw.
Police arrested 44-year-old*Renee Bishop-McKean last October after her husband, Brett Bishop, told them that she had just tried to kill him. He told them that he had*awoke to the sound of the Sawzall reciprocating saw that his wife had in her hands, and was in the process of pressing against his neck.
After pushing her away and jumping out of bed, Bishop says he fought with McKean to get control of the saw.*”Renee came at me in the kitchen with the Sawzall raised up, we had a struggle over it,” said Bishop. “She kept pulling the trigger to make it run, so I reached out and pulled the battery out of it.”
Not quite ready to call it a loss, the criminal complaint states McKean swung a hatchet at Bishop and hit him in the back of the head with a mallet. When police arrived at the home they could hear Bishop screaming at his wife.*”It was you, it was you,” Bishop could be heard shouting. “You tried to cut my head off. You’re going to jail.”
McKean told police that, despite what her hysterical husband was claiming, she had not tried to kill her husband.…

This article was written for dreamindemon.com - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill - and is not allowed to be copied on other sites without permission.

"Read the full Front Page article..."

I wouldnt be keen on sleeping next to anyone after something like this. Unbelievably scary.

My children often ask me what my clients are like that I work with every day. I try to put into words but some how I am never able to put it into the exact words...............What's that saying?
"A picture is worth a million words" This is what my day consists of, EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY.
And then I go home to the same picture! Bat shit crazy is the only way to describe this one.:wait:

bilde

This person is a straight up crazy ass. o_O
... and she looks happy as hell WTF ... That shit eating grin is very scary :nailbiting: I'm not afraid of many people.
... this bitch ... RUN !!!:wideyed:
Question : Did her husband not hear or feel the black plastic under the sheets on the bed ? :shrug: very odd. ( I'm thinking too much )

Question : Did her husband not hear or feel the black plastic under the sheets on the bed ? very odd. ( I'm thinking too much )

from @GenericUser123 link
She convinced him to park his vehicle around the corner, bring a wet vacuum up from the basement and persuaded him that the strange noise he heard when he settled into bed was from extra blankets, when in fact it was plastic sheeting wrapped around the mattress.

I guess stupid goes both wayso_O

Edited to correct what link

Last edited:
She convinced him to park his vehicle around the corner, bring a wet vacuum up from the basement and persuaded him that the strange noise he heard when he settled into bed was from extra blankets, when in fact it was plastic sheeting wrapped around the mattress.

Extra blankets made from black polythene o_O

Back