• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
My mistake,I probably should've worded it different. By Anglo racist I meant a racist of Anglo-Saxons or any member of the Caucasoid race. Meaning if these subhuman thugs truly hated "whitey", they wouldn't have accepted Luna into their crew even if Luna saw himself as black.
We don't know enough about these kids' history to say, really. If his black parent raised him around the black community, he very well could have been accepted by the other kids as "one of us" from early in childhood. In fact, he may feel that he has something to prove; often "different" members of any community will try to prove that they're really just like the "normal" ones around them, going to great lengths to show that "THIS is who I am, regardless of how I appear."

I find the anthropology fascinating.

Hey, in Houston, if your even 1/8 of another ethnicity, then you are THAT ethnicity... All that other shit doesn't really matter bc these kids are not Anglo racists or what the fuck ever..

Hey, guess what... It's not racist unless you're white.
I don't doubt that the one guy who was tweeting is racist.
But I don't think the killing was racially motivated. They just picked some random guy on the street.
I feel terrible for his family. They must have been in agony when they were told of his death.

qsktnk.jpg

Oddesse John David Barnes​
– Officials have charged a fourth person in Australian athlete Christopher Lane’s “boredom murder.”
Monday Authorities charged Oddesse John David Barnes with accessory to first-degree murder.

According to the affidavit, “On or between the 16th day of August 2013 and the 18th day of August, 2013 by aiding Chancey Luna and Michael Jones by concealing a .22 caliber revolver, the weapon used in the shooting death of Christopher Lane.”
[..]
http://kfor.com/2014/04/14/fourth-p...lete-christopher-lanes-murder-case-in-duncan/

Is that guy's name..Oddesse...as in Oddest?? Or more like Odd from the Odd Thomas book series....I've seen girls named Odessa but not Oddessa.

I am still confused as to why only the one murder charge has been dropped if they believed the weapon was believed (by the shooters) to have had blanks to begin with.

I knew I'd find this story here. It was big news over here when it happened.

The driver Michael Jones, pleaded guilty ahead of trial today. 38 years minimum. You Yanks sure don't fuck around with sentencing.

The murder trial of the three teens is not due until next month, but Michael Jones decided today to enter a guilty plea to second-degree murder.

Jones was the driver of the car from which a bullet was fired at the back of the Australian as he was jogging down a road in Duncan, Oklahoma. The gun has never been recovered.

Jones begged for forgiveness as he was sentenced to life in prison.

District Attorney Janson Hicks said Jones made a short statement to the family of Lane's girlfriend Sarah Harper "for his actions".

Jones will not be able to apply for parole until after 38 years at which point he will be 56.

The other teens will face court next month, charged with first-degree murder and accessory in the first.

A defence motion to have the trial moved to another county because of concerns about bias is yet to be ruled on.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-...lty-to-death-of-australian-baseballer/6346050

Aww, he's afraid of the punishment he is facing. His lawyers have filed a brief to allege that life either with or without parole in unconstitutionally cruel and unusual for the crime of first degree murder.

Maybe he should have thought about that before he committed a senseless, coldblooded murder.

QUOTE: Aww, he's afraid of the punishment he is facing. His lawyers have filed a brief to allege that life either with or without parole in unconstitutionally cruel and unusual for the crime of first degree murder.

I say to damn bad for any of these assholes! Life with or without the possibility of parole is a "GIFT" considering what they did to this guy. Dumb asses like these deserve the death penalty and unfortunately they won't give it to him because of his age. I think one of his new friendly fellow inmates should humor us and carry it out in honor of the victim. I wouldn't have a problem with it what so ever.

You Yanks sure don't fuck around with sentencing.

Hopefully the good work continues with the other defendants. All their lives need to be destroyed forever.

http://newsok.com/teen-charged-in-australians-death-asks-for-juvenile-status/article/5403838

And another bit of news on this case, this dude wants to be tried as a kid.

Wow what a little bitch. Man enough to shoot somebody dead on the street, not man enough to handle the consequences. Hope he eats some dick after he gets appropriately sentenced to life without parole.

Last edited:
Chancey Allen Luna was found guilty of first-degree murder Friday for his role in the August 2013 drive-by shooting of Christopher Lane, a 23-year-old college student in Duncan, about 80 miles south of Oklahoma City. Luna was 16 at the time of the shooting.

Lane, an Australian attending East Central University, was jogging when he was shot in the back by a gun fired by Luna.

A jury recommended Friday that Luna spend life in prison without the possibility of parole, according to court records. Because he was under 18 when the crime was committed, he is not eligible for the death penalty. He'll be formally sentenced in June.

Christopher Lane was gunned down while jogging in August 2013.
The vehicle's driver, Michael Jones, pleaded guilty in March to second-degree murder and was sentenced to life in prison. Jones, who was 17 at the time of the murder, will be eligible for parole starting in 2051, according to the Oklahoma Department of Corrections.

Prosecutors dropped first-degree murder charges filed against the third suspect, then only 15, after he agreed to testify against Luna and Jones, according to CNN affiliate KSWO. He will now be tried as a juvenile with accessory to murder after the fact.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/18/us/th...ndex.html?sr=tw041815ThrillKill315pVODtopLink

An Oklahoma teen will spend the rest of his life in prison after he was convicted of first-degree murder this week for shooting and killing a jogger in 2013 – a drive-by, an accomplice has said, that was carried out because the teens were bored. Chancey Allen Luna was found guilty of the murder charge Friday and the jury recommended life without the possibility of parole, PEOPLE has confirmed.
Formal sentencing will follow in June, according to CNN.
http://www.people.com/article/chancey-allen-luna-convicted-murder

Still not enough punishment for a degenerate like this one. I wonder how bored he's going to be for the next 60 years. At least he's does not have contact with the general public.

"[Chancey] Luna's mother Jennifer told reporters that he didn't deserve to lose his second chance."
Because he deserves one, even though he didn't give his victim any.
At times like that, it is better for the parents of the criminal to keep their mouth's shut.

Australian%20Player%20Random%20Shooting-1.jpg

DUNCAN, Okla. – An Oklahoma teenager charged with killing an Australian college baseball player has been sentenced to life in prison without parole.

District Court judge Ken Graham on Tuesday handed down the punishment to 18-year-old Chancey Allen Luna. A Stephens County jury had convicted Luna of first-degree murder in the August 2013 shooting death of 22-year-old Christopher Lane.

Authorities say Lane was shot in the back while he was jogging in Duncan. Defense attorneys say Luna fired the shot, but only meant to scare Lane.

Graham delivered the sentence recommended by the jury in April after Luna was found guilty.

Lane, from Melbourne, Australia, was in Oklahoma on a baseball scholarship.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/1...to-life-in-prison-without-parole-in-slaying/#

Mr Fischer said he was deeply angered by the latest tragedy and said turning our backs on America would help send a stern message about the need for tighter gun control.

I don't like the idea of tighter gun control. Why take guns away from rational, resposible, law-abiding citizens when obviously, the scum that commit these crimes usually aren't doing so with guns that weren't legally obtained? Aussies don't wanna come here? Fine. They can stay home with the other baby rapists, incest committing assholes that they seem to think are so great.

Bullshit they haven't condemned him to die.

Life without parole is still mighty heartwarming though. I hope he cried in court, hope his mother did too.

Latest posts

Back