• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

bowling68

JUiXHKJm.jpg

Tulsa’s Channel 8 reports that police were called to a local apartment complex at around 1:00am on the morning of April 17 to investigate at least one report of a bloody person wandering around the parking lot. According to the Tulsa World, police found roommates Jiro Mendez and Elias Ecevo each in some distress—Mendez was the man in the parking lot and was covered in scratches and wounds, while Ecevo, similarly wounded, apparently had stayed inside their apartment.

The World indicates that Mendez told police that the wounds resulted from an argument between the roommates, which started over which roommate had the better smartphone—Apple or Android—and ended with both roommates allegedly stabbing each other with broken glass bottles, and Ecevo allegedly stealing Mendez’s car (police found the car near the apartment, with blood in the interior). Perhaps unsurprisingly, alcohol appears to have been a factor in the fight.

As of this morning, both men were first taken to hospitals for treatment of their (non-life-threatening) injuries and were then booked at the Tulsa jail on charges of assault with a deadly weapon.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...debate-escalates-into-stabbing-and-car-theft/

QUOTE: Perhaps unsurprisingly, alcohol appears to have been a factor in the fight.

I can't believe it! Idiots drunk as these two finding absolutely nothing to argue about and still stabbing each other!

Android is what I have in phone and tablet. Why? Because it's like a smart phone for dummies! I am not phone tech or computer savvy in the least and total idiot when it comes to figuring stuff out on them. But even as dumb as I am I can buy one and not screw it up to the point I have to call tech support to dig me out of a hole that takes a senior level IV tech 4 hours to reprogram my fat finger issue! Not to mention I can almost afford the Android compared to the iPhone! Android all the way!

Last edited:
Samsung Galaxy knocks both of em out of the water.

I'll stick with my 30 dollar tracphone from walmart though, does everything these overpriced heaps can do and i didn't have to pay 1000 bucks for it. Fucking morons and their phones.

One of the main reasons i don't give money to people "in need" is due to the immense number of em i see with fancy phones. Guarantee you the overwhelming majority of dipshits seeking welfare handouts have absurdly expensive, fancy phones. I'm sure these fucktards are supposedly poor trash as well.

Last edited:
Samsung Galaxy knocks both of em out of the water.

I'll stick with my 30 dollar tracphone from walmart though, does everything these overpriced heaps can do and i didn't have to pay 1000 bucks for it. Fucking morons and their phones.

One of the main reasons i don't give money to people "in need" is due to the immense number of em i see with fancy phones. Guarantee you the overwhelming majority of dipshits seeking welfare handouts have absurdly expensive, fancy phones. I'm sure these fucktards are supposedly poor trash as well.

I just got my boys an iPhone for .99 cents. My 9 and 7 yr old are on our family plan and we pay $10 for their line.

My upgrade was not a thousand dollars unless I pay non contract price which I have been known to do, but I work for my money and don't get any assistance.

BTW I'm an android person all the way, I have an iPhone cause my oldest moved out and Apple makes it so much easier to spy, keep tabs on your kids. ;)

me and my husband just upgraded our phones we have verizon and havent used our upgrades for years we just kept putting it off, well we finally did i have an lg touchscreen and he got just a normal cell phone, little better than the one he had which was ancient and we both got ipads instead of us both getting smart phones we got them free to btw, the ipads, and our bill went down from 120 to 90 a month now for both of us. the sales guy said a lot of people are doing that now, getting regular phones plus and ipad, its a lot cheaper.

Sprint nextel...I think that was the name ..it was about Six years ago . anyway that was the last time I got sucked into one of those contract deals.... never again.. I've had boost ever since .. unlimited data.. Speeds do slow down after you use so much. . unlimited text.and minutes... For 40 ..

Back