• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
2v2dq52.jpg

A ground and air search of a desert area on Tucson's north side has not turned up clues to the whereabouts of a Canyon Ranch Tucson administrator who was reported missing Tuesday.

Ann Pardo, 62, director of life management for the luxury health resort, was reported missing from her home Tuesday night...

Pardo was last seen by her husband Tuesday at about 8:30 a.m. before he left for an appointment, said Deputy Tracy Suitt, a department spokesman.

"Her husband didn't see her leave," Suitt said. "But he says it's possible that she might have gone for a walk."

Pardo left her home without her keys or her cell phone.

She is 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 179 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes.

The search and rescue effort — which included about 50 people — was called off at about 2 p.m. Wednesday after deputies reported that they were confident Pardo was not in the half-mile radius search area...

Southern Arizona Rescue Association, Pinal County Search and Rescue crews, along with other rescue groups and volunteers, combed the area using dogs.

"This is a two-pronged investigation," said Peine, explaining now that the ground search was completed the investigation would continue with detectives......

http://m.tucson.com/news/blogs/poli...11e4-bbf6-ebf9bdb88be9.html?mobile_touch=true

Yeah, how many times have we heard that story? And how many times did it all end up the same?

Plus, he waited 24 hours before reporting her missing - which we've all heard is the "magic number" before a person is considered missing, but...I wouldn't hang out just waiting for time to pass.

Although I do remember that one recent story where a woman disappeared from home, and it was found she committed suicide by hanging a mere mile from her house. So who knows what happened here. I hope we find out.

Last edited:
This doesn't sound like its going to end well. She is missing. He left for an "appt". Wonder if his appt was to dump her body.

I doubt the husband had anything to do with it. Men don't harm women. Did they have a dog? Or a cat possibly? There is a lot more going on with them than we know... My cat tells me crazy "tales" all of the time about his people. Tales of sex, drugs, betrayal, and murder. There's a whole world going on that we don't know about...

The Pima County Sheriff's Department has confirmed the body found Sunday is that of Ann Pardo.

One commenter to the story that Forensicwx linked said that the searchers stayed well south of Sunrise Road, "closer to River/Territory" -- which I assume to be the area between East River Road and East Territory Drive. Of the two, Territory Drive is the further north, roughly 0.6 miles south of Sunrise where it crosses Craycroft. River Road crosses Craycroft about a mile and a half south of Territory Drive.

In another article, Chief Deputy Chris Nanos was quoted as saying
Well we found a note that indicates to us or at least makes us believe it's suicide, she suffered with some things in her own family personal life that lead us to believe something is going on but I won't get into that.

--Al
damn typos
damn inadequate information

Last edited:
Back