• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
A man who attacked and strangled a woman who dumped him after a short relationship has been jailed for nine years.

At the High Court in Livingston, Scott Macintosh was found guilty of attempted murder.

He had denied carrying out the attack on art graduate Kate Lampitt-Adey, 26, in her Edinburgh flat in August.

Macintosh, from Leith, claimed in his defence Miss Lampitt-Adey already had the injuries when he got to her flat.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-32350239

been lurking for a while now...It is a very real concern of mine all this violence against women/children, although most disturbing indifference among fellow humans...glad to see that wasn't an issue here but even still the life changing damage that is the unwanted, unavoidable part of the victims life well I tend to feel the so called punishment for the criminal just is not at all ENOUGH!

Latest posts

Back