• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
When one of my nephews was younger (I'm gonna say around 8-10), he started a charming little habit. He'd wait until he was in a crowded store with my mom, or dad, or whoever happened to be with him at the time and while standing in line he'd release a silent but deadly assassin fart. Once the smell hit, before anyone could react, he'd plug his nose and point at whoever was with him and loudly say "GRAMMY!" (or whoever)

Of course, it doesn't look very mature to turn around and start pointing fingers back and forth with a little kid, arguing over a fart, so you were kind of forced to either let it slide or look like an idiot anyway. Little stinker!! :rolleyes:

Ya, y'all are gross.. . . . I'm so glad I don't fart. And my poo smells like burritos, which actually smell pretty fuken good. . . .js :whistle:

Shouldn't you be the only one allowed to use the one for ladies if you are the only lady there? I have seen this somewhere before. A lady fought co workers to get it put only for her to use. You should look into it.
Because it's not a big deal. Seriously, do the guys smell? Yes. But I chose to work in a Powersports Dealership and Gun Shop, I don't work in a flower shop. I work with all men, vulgar, inappropriate men, the exact group of people I fit nicely into. One of my co-workers is my husband.

Do I bitch about them? Absolutely. But not a single thing they have ever done would warrant making a criminal or civil case out of. I like being one of the guys, I'm not some shrinking violet, I can dish more than I take every day of the week.

Ya, y'all are gross.. . . . I'm so glad I don't fart. And my poo smells like burritos, which actually smell pretty fuken good. . . .js :whistle:

Are you latina... my hubby is Honduran.. And I HAVE to cook beans ..kidney or black as a side dish for EVERY meal.. Which I NEVER eat.. Lol.. anyway he is the ONLY man I've ever known that doesn't stink majority of the time.. If it wasn't for the loud noise followed by his laughing ..I would not even know he had farted.. He's DAMN LUCKY....
Anyway I was just wondeing if there is a connection. ..as I said I don't eat them and yes mine do stink.. Lol

Are you latina... my hubby is Honduran.. And I HAVE to cook beans ..kidney or black as a side dish for EVERY meal.. Which I NEVER eat.. Lol.. anyway he is the ONLY man I've ever known that doesn't stink majority of the time.. If it wasn't for the loud noise followed by his laughing ..I would not even know he had farted.. He's DAMN LUCKY....
Anyway I was just wondeing if there is a connection. ..as I said I don't eat them and yes mine do stink.. Lol
Yes, probably is some connection....us latinas NEVER stink......lmao.jk. :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::gas:

The problem w/ PooPourri is that you'll make the bathroom smell of lavender, citrus and vanilla every time you poo, so the fragrance is a dead giveaway that the pit stop was for a #2, not a #1.

Oh, and making the bathroom smell like a hot charnel house in the middle of July doesn't give away your little secret? :crack:

If my sister one day came to me and said, "I dissect road kill in my ass and have been doing it for years", I wouldn't be surprised. Not even a little.

When my son was 3 or 4 he decided it would be hilarious, while we were in line at the store, to sniff my butt and declare "Diaper change!" Hard-e-har-har.

There was no farting in my childhood home. All bodily functions were shameful and to be kept private. Gawd, my mother was a buzzkill. Oh, wait, there were no buzzes to be had either!

True story, excluding bathroom activities and whatever happens in ones sleep, i actually went 3 months once without farting, just held em in. Not sure why everyone doesn't do that.

So you recorded this in a calendar of some sort? I can imagine it going like this:

Jack: Days without farting - 90...ok now I can finally let one rip.

Back