• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
nunchucks19n-1-web.jpg

David Fisher attacked a member of the staff at a West Palm Beach Japanese restaurant with nunchucks after being confronted about not paying his bill, reported the sun-sentinel.com.

The 40-year-old even threatened to kill the staff member from the Sumo restaurant, after he was confronted in the parking lot.

Fisher apparently reached into his car, pulled out the nunchucks and said: "I was trained by Marines. And I will kill you."

The frightened employee ran, but Fisher chased after him, swinging his nunchucks.

As the staff member got away, Fisher got into his car and sped off.

His license plate number was taken by a witness.

Police tracked down the car outside Fisher's house and even spotted the nunchucks in the car.

Fisher was arrested and faces a charge of assault with a deadly weapon.

He is being held in custody.
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/natio...restaurant-worker-nunchucks-article-1.2189941

Last edited:
40 years old and still playing the teenage fool. How much alcohol did he consume that evening or is he just a total idiot?

Last edited:
I_KEEL_YOU_by_burning_blizzard.jpg

I would be more scare of Akmar here then that dick head. I cannot stand people like this who think they are above everyone else! Pay your damn bill and shut up!

sumo restaurant? Is that the name of the placer or is that an actual type of japanese restuaurant? THey have massive serving sizes or something?

QUOTE: not to be a brat, but it's Ahmed.

I knew that I got it screwed up! Thanks for correcting me though. I really want to see Jeff and all of his friends one day. Several Iraqis love him too!

Back