• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
Two young sisters are locked in an alarmed bedroom at night to protect them from their mother’s paedophile husband – and social workers say it’s fine.

The authorities have astonishingly given the go-ahead to the monstrous plan the mum dreamed up so she can sleep with their vile stepfather.

The convicted abuser, once jailed for attacking a girl under 13, has now been allowed to move in with her and the children – also both under 13.

And among other ‘safety’ factors believed to have been taken into account in a shocking official report was that the paedophile would have to climb over the mum from his side of the bed to get to the girls – and would therefore wake her up.

County council officials who rubber-stamped the decision were also happy that the imprisoned children could use a baby monitor to call for their mother if they needed to be let out to go to the toilet.

They allowed the child abuser to move in only a few months after describing him as a “continuing risk” to the girls.

Details of the decision emerged after the children’s worried grandmother contacted the Sunday Mirror over her fears for their safety. She said: “The alarm and the other so-called precautions to stop my granddaughters being abused are a load of rubbish.

“Since learning my daughter’s new husband was a paedophile I’ve tried to express my concerns to social services.

“I’m appalled this man was allowed to move into the family home with my granddaughters. Other family members also feel their concerns are being ignored.

“It feels like my granddaughters are isolated and at risk. Social services don’t seem to want to listen to me.

“It’s heartbreaking, but I have to keep fighting this for the sake of the girls.

A source close to the troubling case said: “We can’t believe that this mother has been so stupid as to take up with this man.

“And how on earth is an alarm going to stop him if he decides he wants to abuse those children? Everyone involved in this atrocious situation should hang their heads in shame.”

The identity of the paedophile, his wife and the children, who live in Devon, are all known to the Sunday Mirror but cannot be revealed for legal reasons.

The children’s mother got together with the child abuser, a man in his 40s, less than five years ago.

She had split from the girls’ father who moved out and at first saw his children at weekends. But he then relocated with a new partner and does not now have regular access.

The mother told social workers she was fully aware of the paedophile’s past and that he had been a previous boyfriend in the Eighties. As a convicted child abuser he is subject to a Sexual Offences Prevention Order (SOPO) which bans him from having unsupervised contact with under-16s. He also has to sign the Sex Offenders Register.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-locks-young-girls-bedroom-5546343

They are allowing it!!!!! What a crock of bullshit. Who the fuck put these bright thinkers in charge?

This will only work as long as he is cooperating, because when he feels the need to do his thing, you can bet he knows exactly how to get around the alarms and locks and whatever else they can dream up. Besides who's to say that mom, in the end, won't help him. She might and then who will help the girls. No one that lives in the same house with them.

I know that my ex would not let me back in the house if I even thought about doing something wrong. I do not understand why the mother would want him in her house unless he had money or she is ok with him playing with her daughters and only talked about the alarms and stuff so he could stay in the house.

The identity of the paedophile, his wife and the children, who live in Devon, are all known to the Sunday Mirror but cannot be revealed for legal reasons.

I don't get it, why? I can understand the children i suppose but how is it illegal to disclose the identity and current address of a sex offender???

I like how the only issue is what happens at night, as if that's the only time abuse can occur. Stupid fucks.

The biological father should try for full custody.

I don't get it, why? I can understand the children i suppose but how is it illegal to disclose the identity and current address of a sex offender???

I like how the only issue is what happens at night, as if that's the only time abuse can occur. Stupid fucks.

The biological father should try for full custody.
He hasn't been in the girls ' lives sinced he moved away with his new partner. He is a big failure too.

The only acceptable "safety measure" should be having him locked in a cell away from all children, and put this sorry excuse for a "mother" in the one next to him.

She's a disgrace to mothers and women, knowing he's a fucking pedophile and still marrying him and wanting him to be around her children. She doesn't deserve the name "mom".

I can't believe I just read this. Anyone and everyone with concern for these children should petition the court for custody. Shit, I want to, and I'm not even in the same country.

This woman clearly needs her head examined, I don't care how good the dick is as a mother your children are your first obligation, their safety is your priority! How does she sleep at night? And yes I agree with you guys I guess pedo's only act in the darkness of the night, get the fuck outta here...

How old is this mother?
What's going to happen when they produce a child that can't be kept in a locked room across the house?

Any act of parenting that puts your needs/wants above the basic human rights of your children should be considered willful neglect.

It started as a prison term for Child + Homo, hence Chomo, aimed at men that abused little boys.

It's a more broad term now, but still usually aimed at male predators regardless of the gender of their victim.
Thank you I have personally have not heard that one before.

In my (PNW) neck of the woods, it's "chimo", or child molester. I guess a bit more accurately broad than the prison version? I don't know. I didn't hear "chomo" until a couple years ago, in threads here.

This is absurd. FFS all he has to do is unlock the kid's window, turn off the monitor in his bedroom and crawl on the fucking floor and sneak through the window. This is a recipe for disaster in so many ways. Hope he gets hit by a bus in the near future cause I don't see these girls ever being safe with him around. What kind of sick bitch wants to fuck a child molester? Gag. She's a real piece of work.

This is some whacked shit. How is it all these grandmothers out there, who are concerned for their grandchildren, somehow raised daughters who are NOT concerned about the kids because they're pleading on bended knee for some dick to live with??

Do you really mean to tell me this woman couldn't find one other man in the entire world to fuck her? Good lord, I want to know what she looks like.

<snip>

Because revealing his identity and current address would also reveal the identity and current address of the children.

So if there's a fire in the house and panic ensues the little girls may burn to death because "Mom" has dick for brains? So much for keeping those girls safe.

Because revealing his identity and current address would also reveal the identity and current address of the children.

That sucks for the kid, but let's face it, the kid is facing far more dangerous and real threats then random strangers who find out where she lives.

I don't see how a sex offender having a family or shacking up with a kid means they shouldn't be placed on a registry, allowing all decent memers of society to see where the danger is located.

That sucks for the kid, but let's face it, the kid is facing far more dangerous and real threats then random strangers who find out where she lives.

I don't see how a sex offender having a family or shacking up with a kid means they shouldn't be placed on a registry, allowing all decent memers of society to see where the danger is located.

If I am reading the article correctly, he is on the sex registry, it is just that the newspaper could not legally name him in the article.

And later in the article:

As a convicted child abuser he is subject to a Sexual Offences Prevention Order (SOPO) which bans him from having unsupervised contact with under-16s. He also has to sign the Sex Offenders Register.

UK laws are different, and generally stricter, than American laws (regarding what can and can't be printed).

Ah.

That's so bizarre that the paper wouldn't be permitted to share publically available information. I mean the fuckers address is official public record for fucks sake.

Back