• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
Back in March of2014, two-year-old Traesen Madison was horribly beaten by his daycare provider in her Des Moines home. Police believe the daycare provider, 34-year-old Ana Cratty, used a belt to hit him in the face then texted his mother and told her Traesen fell off a stool.

“When I arrived to get him from daycare from Ms. Cratty, he had bruising and markings all the way down the side of his face, along with claw marks, fingernail marks I guess on his neck, behind his ear.” Traesen’s mother, Jennifer Keenan said. “And more markings on his shoulder.”

“I had him laying on me, obviously he was upset,” she recalled. “I sat him forward. My friend told me he was laying so his head was this way, and she said his eyes are rolled back in his head. So when I sat him forward he vomited all over me and I knew right then it was a concussion.”

She took her son to the emergency room where he received a CAT scan confirming the injuries. DHS and police were called and Cratty was arrested. Over the next year, Traesen’s family jumped through all the legal hoops, waiting for justice.

Cratty was convicted of child endangerment causing injury and faced up to five years in prison. But instead, she was given two years probation and spent just one night in jail for hurting the toddler. Traesen’s mother remembers leaving for the courthouse Wednesday, expecting Cratty to be locked up.

“He was crying. He was very upset and I told him that mommy wouldn’t be gone very long. I was going to go and I was going to put the monster that hurt him in jail so she could no longer hurt him anymore, and she got to walk out of there, that bothers me,” Keenan said. “I broke my promise and that hurts more than anything.”
http://whotv.com/2015/04/16/daycare-provider-gets-probation-after-beating-two-year-old/

Fuck, this is why I'd rather plead insanity than this bullshit happen to me. Then again I don't trust ANYBODY!!!!!! I'd damn near kill anyone who I'd suspect hurt my kids, if the bitch were to survive one of my ass beatings . I'd plead insanity. Just clarifying

Last edited:
It is so sad that children are the last group of humans to have right bestowed on them. They have the right to be loved and protected. They should expect those who hurt and harm them should never walk the street again.

I would LOVE to read the judge's conviction and sentencing "opinion" on/justification for this one... Did she say she was really, really sorry and right hand on a stack of bibles she'd never do it again? Iowa. Interesting. And :finger: :mad:.

I was going to go and I was going to put the monster that hurt him in jail so she could no longer hurt him anymore, and she got to walk out of there, that bothers me,” Keenan said. “I broke my promise and that hurts more than anything.”
I Love this mom!<3
She did everything right to get justice for her son & instead the monster walks-- hopefully Karma will take care of her, the legal system sure as hell didn't!

ETA: Omg that picture!!! Makes me want to file my fingernails into daggers & track this bitch down!!!

That doesn't look like fingernail marks on his face, that looks more like a friction burn or rug burn, like he was dragged across a rug by his feet so his face scrubbed on the floor. I'll bet she knocked him off the stool and then dragged him across the floor when he didn't get up fast enough for her. BItch!

That doesn't look like fingernail marks on his face, that looks more like a friction burn or rug burn, like he was dragged across a rug by his feet so his face scrubbed on the floor. I'll bet she knocked him off the stool and then dragged him across the floor when he didn't get up fast enough for her. BItch!
I think it said that the nail mark was behind his ear. Poor little guy. I'm so glad that he has a great mom to protect him and love him, but the sentencing is a complete joke! Any news on whether this walking anger mangement issue has lost her license?

I think it said that the nail mark was behind his ear. Poor little guy. I'm so glad that he has a great mom to protect him and love him, but the sentencing is a complete joke! Any news on whether this walking anger mangement issue has lost her license?
She is no longer listed as a state licensed childcare provider by the state.

Bet the bitch will post her services on Craigslist and snag another innocent kid frim a family thar doesn't do background checks.

I would LOVE to read the judge's conviction and sentencing "opinion" on/justification for this one... Did she say she was really, really sorry and right hand on a stack of bibles she'd never do it again? Iowa. Interesting. And :finger: :mad:.
Well perhaps this cunt can babysit the judges grand kids and see how that goes... Again... And I have asked this a trillion times... What do you have to do to a little to actually get punished for?

Bet the bitch will post her services on Craigslist and snag another innocent kid frim a family thar doesn't do background checks.
I'll answer her ad and lure the dumb cunt to my house and punch her til she looks good. Then I'll say that my pms and kiaser soze told me to do it

when I stare at the pic of this little boys injuries...I swear I see the pattern from the bottom of a shoe. Does anyone else see that? This is awful. She deserved to serve at least two years in the big house.

This shit is why I quit my full-time job and started working part-time from home when mine were little. I got lucky and recognized warning signs before anything seriously bad happened to my baby. Money was tight but it was worth it.

During that time I watched others and I swear I was more careful with someone else's child then my own. Would've broke my heart if I had to look another mom in the eyes and have to explain how their baby got hurt on my watch.

I just don't understand these soulless devil bitches. :punch::rage::finger:

Back