• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

bowling68

jFlu6dqm.jpg

Random Feet

A Bakersfield police officer has been placed on paid administrative leave after he allegedly tickled the feet of a man shot dead by police and said, “tickle, tickle.”

Bakersfield police spokesman Sgt. Joe Grubbs confirmed that Officer Aaron Stringer was on leave from the department and that an internal affairs investigation was underway.

Stringer is accused of grabbing Ramiro James Villegas’ head and touching his feet as he lay dead on a gurney, the Bakersfield Californian reported. He reportedly told another officer that he “loves playing with dead bodies,” the newspaper reported.

A trainee apparently was so disturbed by Stringer’s comments that she reported it to her superiors, said attorney Mark Geragos, who is representing Villegas’ family in a claim against the department.

“It’s about the most ghoulish and disturbing behavior,” Geragos told the Los Angeles Times.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...p-tickling-dead-mans-feet-20150413-story.html

Belieeeeeve me, he's far from the only one who likes to play with dead bodies in the morgue. He's just the one who got caught...

Really? People today are offended at everything.....and no I wouldn't care if it were my family member. Dead is fucking dead. The guy just made a feeble attempt at being light-hearted and funny, probably to impress the trainee, ironically enough. Say something to the guy, but going after his job is completely uncalled for.

Creepy...but on the up side, at least he wasn't screwing it!

Not on this particular occasion because there were people around... but I think the tickling was to get the mood flowing. He was looking forward to some "private time" in the morgue...

A bit of an overreaction.

Also, I would like everyone to take note that all the medical professionals have said just about the same thing.o_O

This story made me smile. "Tickle, tickle!" :hilarious:

And I was so not surprised when the article said "she" reported it to his superiors. Uppity bitch. There isn't a police department in this country that doesn't have bigger fish to fry.

I guess if he hadn't just been shot & killed by the police it wouldn't be so offensive- so make this cop spend his next few weekends taking sensitivity training, but I don't think it needs to go further than that.

Since when is this news?! Poor judgment - yes, but I doubt this is their most pressing issue. FFS - does everything have to be blown up into a public example?! It's not like he removed body parts or molested him.

Sounds like combination of gallows humour and poor judgment.

That said....
It's shift change at the morgue. One morgue worker says, "Hey you should see the woman who was fished out of the river today. She'd been in the water for 2 weeks. Her clit was like a pickle."
The other worker says, "wow, it was green?"
"No, it was sour!"

There's one "delicate flower" that clearly needs to re-evaluate her career choices. I'm more offended by her ridiculous overreaction than I am by what he did.

Cops are notorious for sick senses of humors, as are EMT's and Paramedics, and firefighters. It's how you deal with seeing horrific shit day in and day out. Girlfriend would have just died working a shift on the ambulance with me, I was (and still am) absolutely awful like that.

There was a scrub nurse here who got fired and sued in civil court by the family of a man who had his gallbladder removed. While he was under general anesthesia, she thought it would be cute to take a Sharpie and draw a heart on his bare ass. Have no idea if the fam. won the suit or not, but I personally consider that hella disrespectful and something to get huffy about. In that case, the person is literally trusting you with their dignity, respect and their life while they're naked and helpless on an op table.

In this case, I'm with @BostonBurns . A complaint comes in, admin. counseling and a sensitivity training course with an Action Plan, but going after his job when SO many people do a HELL of a lot worse? C'mon.
There's one "delicate flower" that clearly needs to re-evaluate her career choices.
Exactly.

Last edited:
I found some additional details of the police shooting that preceded the whole 'feet fiasco'

The story of a 22 yr old, unarmed, Hispanic man, who had no criminal record, being shot down in the street like a dog by the police is actually alot more disturbing than what happened to his damn feet after he was dead!

[...]
Villegas, 22, was shot Nov. 13, 2014, after leading police on a pursuit and then crashing into a light pole.

Geragos said Villegas was driving his mother’s car when he was stopped by officers, who ordered him out of the vehicle and then shot him multiple times.

Police reported that Villegas reached for his waistband, said attorney Ben Meiselas, who is also representing Villegas’ family. But he said witnesses told police Villegas put his hands up.
[...]
A weapon was never recovered, he said.

Villegas was tasered and shot nine times with bullets striking his head and genitals, Meiselas said.

According to the claim, Villegas was “left to die.”
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...p-tickling-dead-mans-feet-20150413-story.html
A search of Kern County Superior Court records revealed Villegas does not have a criminal record in Kern County. He was fined $291 in 2013 for a minor fireworks violation. According to court records, he has faced no serious charges in criminal court.
http://www.bakersfieldcalifornian.c...t-and-killed-by-Bakersfield-police-identified

Maybe the 'tickled feet' is just a smokescreen to distract the media/public from, yet another, gratuitous police shooting???

Why was he tazed AND shot? Some cops at the scene clearly didn't think the risk was dangerous enough to warrant deadly force, while others did. Sketchy shit.

Say something to the guy, but going after his job is completely uncalled for.

but going after his job when SO many people do a HELL of a lot worse? C'mon.

So cuz others get away with worse, this shouldn't be punished? Maybe it's about time they started cracking down on all forms of disrespectful, unprofessional behavior towards the public.

Is it some shocking, nightmarish thing? Of course not. However it does show a complete lack of professionalism and disregard for the deceased. A cop having to shoot someone to death isn't something i want them taking lightly. The thought of a cop who makes jokes about such things isn't something that makes me feel too comfortable. I wouldn't trust this officer. Let's not forget this was some unarmed man with no criminal history, it's not like cops rejoicing in the offing of some scumbag who's wanted for murder or raping kids or some other sick shit.

The "what's the big deal" attitudes of everyone in this thread is sickening and scary. Attitudes like that are why cops continue to get away with sickening behavior. We as a society need to stop accepting the culture of unprofessional-ism and low standards, not make jokes and excuses to downplay it.

@JackBurton does the punishment fet the crime?

This reminds me of the ad for LV what happens in Vegas (morgue) stays in Vegas (morgue). If she wa bothered by it did she talk to him about it?

Hey @JackBurton , it's called a sense of humor, get one.

You have nothing but contempt for anyone who has or does work in any of the careers in emergency services. You're so busy blathering on about how "unprofessional" they all are that you conveniently forget that those are the men and women in charge of saving lives, daily. They see more shit in a week than you will see in a lifetime. There are absolutely "bad apples" in the field of emergency services but for you to color everyone with that brush is narrow-minded at best.

Why was he tazed AND shot? Some cops at the scene clearly didn't think the risk was dangerous enough to warrant deadly force, while others did. Sketchy shit.

So cuz others get away with worse, this shouldn't be punished? Maybe it's about time they started cracking down on all forms of disrespectful, unprofessional behavior towards the public.

Is it some shocking, nightmarish thing? Of course not. However it does show a complete lack of professionalism and disregard for the deceased. A cop having to shoot someone to death isn't something i want them taking lightly. The thought of a cop who makes jokes about such things isn't something that makes me feel too comfortable. I wouldn't trust this officer. Let's not forget this was some unarmed man with no criminal history, it's not like cops rejoicing in the offing of some scumbag who's wanted for murder or raping kids or some other sick shit.

The "what's the big deal" attitudes of everyone in this thread is sickening and scary. Attitudes like that are why cops continue to get away with sickening behavior. We as a society need to stop accepting the culture of unprofessional-ism and low standards, not make jokes and excuses to downplay it.

I pray to the DD gods and all other applicable deities that you have the great misfortune of passing in one of the medical facilities I work at.
Or @BostonBurns'
Or @gatekeeper 's
respective facilities.

*tickle,tickle*

Hey maaaaan, don't be bustin' MY balls. I didn't say it wasn't unprofessional and disrespectful and *I* ain't the one playin' onion ring ring toss at lunch with certain stiff male appendages on the gurnies! Worst I've ever done is give 'em a good bed bath and comb their hair to make 'em look purty (do you know how hard it is to get all the little nooks and crannies in genitalia clean when it's still in rigor? Huh? Do you? :bored: ). 'Aight then. Shaddup! :hilarious:

As for your comment, tickling the bottom of a corpse's feet is L-A-M-E. Read the rest of my post instead of cherry-pickin' parts of sentences out of context to play with and you'll remember I said he's needs a spanking for disrespect and playing with the dead, NOT a friggin' SCUD missile to the crotch over it.

Hmmm, come to think of it, how's YOUR health, Jack? And where was it you said YOU live again...? *calling in an order for Sonic onion rings for @BostonBurns and @Macabre and moi * :smuggrin:

Last edited:
You have nothing but contempt for anyone who has or does work in any of the careers in emergency services.

Huh? You got that from me not caring for a cop joking about killing a citizen(potentially without good cause no less) and disrespecting the body? The fuck!?!?

There are absolutely "bad apples" in the field of emergency services but for you to color everyone with that brush is narrow-minded at best.

Does EVERYONE disrespect bodies? Cuz that's the only thing i addressed. Not once did i say every single person in such fields was rotten. If EVERYONE is doing it, perhaps that's a sign that everyone needs to change their behavior, rather than a sign that it's okay.

Or are you just being an annoying overly sensitive whinebag? I can't tell honestly.

I pray to the DD gods and all other applicable deities that you have the great misfortune of passing in one of the medical facilities I work at.
Or @BostonBurns'
Or @gatekeeper 's
respective facilities.
*tickle,tickle*

If i'm dead i won't really give much of a shit, so whatevs. If being unprofessional and disrespectful to the deceased and by proxy their loved ones(who no doubt would find knowledge of such treatment a hard pill to swallow) is a fun and okay thing to you, then knock yourselves out. Not sure how i'm the bad guy for finding fault with such immature behavior though.

The larger issue is that it was a cop doing this after shooting someone to death. Not sure why folks would take my beef with that so personally or fail to see any issues with it.

Shooting of 22-year-old Ramiro James Villegas: 'within department policy,' BPD says
An officer-involved shooting that ended with the death of a 22-year-old in East Bakersfield was "within department policy," according to a Critical Incident Review Board.
[...]
[...]
Three of the officers immediately fired multiple rounds striking Villegas while one officer deployed his taser.

The three officers who fired shots at Villegas have been identified as Officer Frank McIntyre (with two years and eight months of experience at the time), Officer Edgar Aguilera (two years, eight months of experience) and Officer Valeria Robles (one year and four months of experience at the time). Senior Officer Rick Wimbish was the officer who used the taser. Officer Wimbish had more than 20 years of experience with the BPD.
[...]
The four officers involved in the shooting were placed on routine administrative leave pending the outcome of the investigation, but are now back at work. The Critical Incident Review Board said the officer-involved shooting also complied with Federal and State Guidelines.
http://www.turnto23.com/news/local-...egas-within-department-policy-bpd-says-020515

So here's my problem with the review board's "investigation"- Why did 1 officer think a taser was appropriate in this situation, yet 3 officers thought deadly force was needed?

If you take a look at the experience of the officers- the 3 who shot each had less than 3 years on the force, But the officer who used the taser has been a cop for 20+ years!

And its not like they tried the taser first, this was all simultaneous- 3 cops firing shots into the man's genitals & head, another officer hitting him with a taser-- it must have been a horrific, chaotic scene!

Yet somehow the review board says the shooting was 'within policy' & no repercussions for the officers:wait:

Last edited:
Shooting of 22-year-old Ramiro James Villegas: 'within department policy,' BPD says

http://www.turnto23.com/news/local-...egas-within-department-policy-bpd-says-020515

Two out of three ain't bad.
So here's my problem with the review board's "investigation"- Why did 1 officer think a taser was appropriate in this situation, yet 3 officers thought deadly force was needed?

If you take a look at the experience of the officers- the 3 who shot each had less than 3 years on the force, But the officer who used the taser has been a cop for 20+ years!

And its not like they tried the taser first, this was all simultaneous- 3 cops firing shots into the man's genitals & head, another officer hitting him with a taser-- it must have been a horrific, chaotic scene!

Yet somehow the review board says the shooting was 'within policy' & no repercussions for the officers:wait:
:sarcasm::sarcasm: Two out of three ain't bad.

Latest posts

Back