• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

gatekeeper

Loves the "Funny" Button
From the News Desk of @Buffettgirl

article-2212899-1559AF86000005DC-785_634x286.jpg

SEATTLE – Seattle police are hunting a driver and passenger who fired shots at a car carrying a 1-year-old, hitting the infant -- who authorities are calling 'Baby Malaja' -- in the face, leaving her clinging to life.

Baby Malaja was struck by one of five bullets fired into her family's car by two people in another vehicle in the Seattle suburb of Kent Thursday evening, Fox 13 reported. The tot, who was strapped in her car seat in the back of her family's silver Chevrolet Impala, was initially reported dead, but officials said late Thursday she was fighting for her life. A family member told reporters that she has been declared brain dead, although that could not be confirmed.

“We need to stop the Seattle violence,” the little girl's uncle, Edmond "Mackie" McNeil, said in a dramatic plea Thursday night, after taking the microphone from a KIRO reporter during a live broadcast outside Harborview Medical Center. “We’re trying to be living for our kids. Everybody needs to live for your kids, now. It’s over. You ain’t no gangster because you want to carry a gun. That’s stupid. Live for your kids. Be a PTA parent. Do something.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/1...cident-washington-cops-say/?intcmp=latestnews

I have always been struck by the cowardice of a drive-by shooting.

I know the perpetrators always think they're all "hard" and doing something bad ass but the reality is that it has to be one of the most cowardly ways to commit murder. These retards don't even have the balls to walk up and shoot someone, they have to do it from the safety of a moving vehicle and then speed away.

I don't know, just screams COWARD to me.

This is sorry. I have absolutely no tolerance for this kind of crap. When the people are caught I hope they're shot to death by a fake cop. And if the gun was bought illegally I hope the guy that sold them the gun gets accidentally shot by a fake cop too.

Said it before, say it again...WHAT. THE. FUCK! @Krystal, you are completely right. I hope his parents (if he knows who the fuck they are) are proud of him for shooting a 1 year old. IN. THE. FACE. :punch::rage::mad:

They shoot at the car multiple times and all they can hit is a baby? I wonder if these thugs ever do any target practice, or just shoot wildly for the terror affect?

I noticed that, too. Older Impalas are far and away one of the most popular gangsta "whips" in my area. I'm curious to know if anyone in the car with the baby had any gang/drug affiliations, or if the low life shooter & co. may have gotten the cars mixed up. Something just doesn't say "random" to me. But, then again, I could certainly be wrong. *shrug*

Does it matter when a ONE year old paid the price???

Yes, it does matter. The parents should be shamed publically for their scumbaggery and due to the fact that their rotten criminal behavior played a part in their childs death. Why would we let them off the hook for that?

You're assuming that they are scumbags. No evidence proffered so far supports that.

Am i? Reread my initial post. I'm merely asking the question, my subsequent reply to you was merely to explain why such a question is pertinent. Context, can't have an intelligent discussion without it, as proven by nearly every single fucking thread on this site.

Use your brain more when interacting with me please, thanks.

You suppose they are scumbags so therefore they are?

Please try to pay attention to the discussion if you're going to try and participate in it.

What if some dumbass bangers, stoned out of their gourds, made a mistake and hit the wrong car?

Def a possibility. I'd be interested in knowing if this is the case or if the parents were involved in something. Kind of the entire point of everything i've posted in this thread, obviously.

Regardless of any of the parents' potential affiliations, I cannot begin to imagine the pure RAGE they must be feeling. Such unbelievably stupid, cowardly behavior from loser pricks has resulted in a promising new life being either extinguished, brain dead, or at best, horribly disfigured and likely disabled for the remainder of life if the baby somehow manages to survive. An entire life ruined, for what? Turf? "Respect"? To join a gang of equally retarded thugs?

And all because some backwards fucking neanderthals wanted to play badass. I'd call them scum, but that's an insult to scum. I should know better than to go on this site when I can't sleep. :rage::mad::punch:

Really? Is this what I have to worry about when I'm in Seattle driving around fuckers shooting at me for no reason. Hell the fuck no. I hope they catch these dirty bastards before too long. I like going to Seattle, I was just there for a concert at the Key Arena.
It's always the shit heads fucking it up for those with common sense.
I hope she makes a full recovery and leads a full happy life. There's no reason for this and whatever happens to the perpetrators still wont be enough. Overgrown piles of shit.

I have always been struck by the cowardice of a drive-by shooting.

I know the perpetrators always think they're all "hard" and doing something bad ass but the reality is that it has to be one of the most cowardly ways to commit murder. These retards don't even have the balls to walk up and shoot someone, they have to do it from the safety of a moving vehicle and then speed away.

I don't know, just screams COWARD to me.

This is almost exclusively the tactic of gangs. That is where the cowardice lies. In the need to be a gang member.

CC0TG0hUkAAXBkH.jpg

A Washington state baby was shot in the head when a road rage-fueled gunman fired into her parents’ car and sped off, police said.

One-year-old Malaja was declared brain dead after the Thursday afternoon drive-by shooting in Kent, just south of Seattle, her family told KIRO-TV. The suspects are still on the lam.

Police said little Malaja was riding in the backseat of her family’s silver sedan with her parents Thursday afternoon.

The silver car and another black car tried to turn at the same time, and the two parties started arguing. The fight escalated, and at least one person in the black car opened fire on the silver vehicle, police said.

Malaja, strapped in her car seat, was hit in the head, and the black car sped off.

The 1-year-old was rushed to a Seattle hospital in grave condition, and doctors declared her brain dead, her heartbroken family told reporters outside of Harborview Medical Center.

Video of Baby Malaja at link: :( http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/wash-baby-shot-head-road-rage-attack-family-article-1.2188878

The latest:
SEATTLE – Police are no longer saying road rage prompted a drive-by shooting in Kent that left a 1-year-old girl in critical condition.

"This does not appear to be a random incident at this time and we continue to follow all leads that present themselves," Kent police said a statement Friday.

Milajha Grant was on life-support at Harborview Medical Center Friday. Her family says doctors have declared her brain dead, but are continuing to do tests.

The family is frustrated that little new information has been released since the shooting Thursday afternoon.

"Milajha Miracle Grant," said Precious Grant, Milajha's aunt.

"Miracle's her middle name because she's a miracle," said Grant, breaking down. "Heart beating strong because she's a fighter. She's a soldier and she's made it through so much. That's why she's a miracle baby."

Updated news interview w/family at link: http://www.king5.com/story/news/local/kent/2015/04/17/kent-baby-shot/25927155/

Last edited:
Yes, it does matter. The parents should be shamed publically for their scumbaggery and due to the fact that their rotten criminal behavior played a part in their childs death. Why would we let them off the hook for that?
Just like it should be pointed out when criminals make the bad decisions to; 1) break the law, 2) run from police, and 3) engage in fighting with the police when they are caught, and all these unlawful bad decisions lead to their untimely demise when they're shot down in the street, either justifiably or not.

What criminal behavior?

Context. This has already been explained. You too need to pay the fuck attention or stop futilely trying to take part in the discussion.

"This does not appear to be a random incident at this time and we continue to follow all leads that present themselves," Kent police said a statement Friday.

Interesting...

Just like it should be pointed out when criminals make the bad decisions to; 1) break the law, 2) run from police, and 3) engage in fighting with the police when they are caught, and all these unlawful bad decisions lead to their untimely demise when they're shot down in the street, either justifiably or not.

Bit different. For starters, in many of these incidents the brutal actions of the police are so extreme it's debatable as to whether the citizen would have been victimized whether they fully complied or not. Plus, a very important distinction in this case is that parents may have potentially put their child in harms way. Someone choosing to run and put themselves at risk vs a helpless baby at risk due to the irresponsibility of others. Bit diffs.

Context. This has already been explained. You too need to pay the fuck attention or stop futilely trying to take part in the discussion.
I am paying attention! The parents did nothing to deserve having their car shot at! Nothing you say will make me think different!

Back