• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
Picture it. You and your spouse enjoying a night at home. Your healthy 3yo is tucked in bed, sleeping peacefully. Next thing you know, you hear noises. A prowler? It sounds as if someone is outside. No....wait! OMG! They are underneath your house! :nailbiting:What do you do? Who will save you?! The police, yes, the cops...

Call 911, of course! Get help!

That's what this couple did:
kf5q1v.jpg

However, come to find out, they were hallucinating, high on meth. No prowler. And after observing both parents as well as the conditions of the house, they bring in CPS. The toddler is removed, and subsequent testing shows the 3yo had meth in his system.

Both parents were arrested at a storage unit where they found *gasp* meth as well as loaded weapons.

http://www.cbs19.tv/story/28830492/...rested-on-drug-and-child-endangerment-charges

Last edited:
Man, the paranoia always seems to be about multiple people chasing them, stalking them, coming to "get" them, etc. The theme is so frequent the meth seems to be affecting a certain portion of the frontal lobe/cortex that controls reasoning, thought, logic, etc. and turns it into this particular, paranoic theme. There's enough people for somebody to apply for a grant and study the specific cerebral/neuro effects to find out the similarities, mechanisms of action, and exactly what part of the brain it's affecting, IMO. With strong amphetamine recipes, forewarned is forearmed.

When I read the title, I thought oh shit! Not again. This one the parents deserve to lose the child.

The 11 yo defending his Mom's use of medical pot - not at all.

Sucks the kid was methed out, however i fail to see how having parents this alert and proactive is a bad thing. Good on em.

Sucks the kid was methed out, however i fail to see how having parents this alert and proactive is a bad thing. Good on em.

I'm with jack, we see kids who's parents don't give a flying fuck all the time, at least these two didn't waste anytime, they thought their family was in danger and got help. They're still 100% idiot methtards, but at least they want to get help to

Man, the paranoia always seems to be about multiple people chasing them, stalking them, coming to "get" them, etc. The theme is so frequent the meth seems to be affecting a certain portion of the frontal lobe/cortex that controls reasoning, thought, logic, etc. and turns it into this particular, paranoic theme. There's enough people for somebody to apply for a grant and study the specific cerebral/neuro effects to find out the similarities, mechanisms of action, and exactly what part of the brain it's affecting, IMO. With strong amphetamine recipes, forewarned is forearmed.

I don't think it's the meth that causes hallucinations.. It's the lack of sleep .. these idiots are so consumed with staying high and instead of listening to their brains and bodies that it needs sleep they just keep using more . these pos will go a week or more without sleep which causes the hallucinations..

It's the lack of sleep ..
Absolutely. While meth does have hallucinogenic properties (depending on the cook) the paranoia and hallucinations come from tweaking for so long. Methtards will be up for days, even a week or more, on end, just tweaking.

Same with salt too.

I give the "parents" in this story absolutely no credit for anything. Yes they called 911, which they did because they were tweaking the fuck out. And calling 911 doesn't negate the child with meth in her system, the "conditions" of the home, the meth in the home AND the loaded weapons. They're damn lucky they didn't tweak out and grab one of those loaded weapons and murder their own child in their drugged out state of mind. And we won't even go into the possibility of what other tweaker-loser-friends they have regularly hanging around. They're selfish, asshole addicts, bottom line, they just got lucky this time is all.

I don't mean to sound like a dummy... And I have read plenty of stories here involving meth... But what does it do exactly?

I don't mean to sound like a dummy... And I have read plenty of stories here involving meth... But what does it do exactly?
Here's a pretty good article. Meth is an upper, users like the "rush" of the high, it's supposed to be intense, you feel powerful, energetic, etc. They don't want the rush to end so they keep using which brings on the tweaking that we talk about.

http://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/crystalmeth/the-stages-of-the-meth-experience.html

@Lauralye @Krystal - You're right on. I wasn't giving sleep deprivation its rightful props in the hallucination dept. That, in itself, is a powerful hallucinogen. I'm just wondering about the commonality in the specific paranoias, though, i.e., the seeing/hearing/thinking "people are trying to get/kill me" theme.

I know my question doesn't have a definitive answer (yet anyway), but I wonder if the psychoactive effects of either one or both (meth/no sleep) pulls up a common, subconcious fear a lot of us may have, like subconciously worrying about getting mugged/jumped/killed/our houses broken into while we're sleeping, etc. That particular fear is so prevalent in paranoid schizophrenia it's almost like sleepless meth benders may bring on an element of temporary, drug-induced, paranoid schizophrenia that declines as the effects of the drug subsides and the person crashes (not the longer term D.I. Schizophrenias from brain damage).

I'm also wondering if these folks who say they "saw" or "heard" people trying to get them actually did, or they just thought they did. If they really did see/hear/experience these people as real, that's a fascinating parallel with p-schiz. that I'd think would warrant grant money for serious brain studies, the hypothesis being, if an amphetamine like meth (recipe specific?) can induce an excited, sleepless state that leads to an episode of temporary paranoid schizophrenia, the "key" in the chemical(s) that turn the brain on can be identified/mimicked and used in p-schiz. patients to turn the hallucinogenic effect(s) off. Fascinating stuff.

ETA: I wish they could do PET scans on folks who're actively on meth from beginning to end to see which part(s) of the brain it's affecting while it happens. I'd pay good money to see that. :bookworm: :)

/nerd moment

Last edited:
well, from a personal experience from age 20-23..where to start, you hear people in the vents (where your ac comes out) you can see people in the bushes, hell, i saw a wolf running beside the car while going down the hi-way. another time i saw a guy on a three wheeled bicycle (like circa 1920) on the interstate as well. i would say on the outside the first 20 times you do it you can feel like you can do anything. at the point where you want christmas every day (and i cannot speak for everyone) you turn grey, your hair falls out, your face looks like total shit (imagine acne, a boil, and an ingrown hair all at once), and i ended up weighing 93 lbs. (i have never had a small build, so yeah..) and here is the kicker....even when you are done, quit, whatever you want to call it, your serotonin levels are so screwed up that you will have major depression issues for years as well as ZERO sex drive for a good 2 years for every year you were on in. //yeah, it is totally awesome? //

Last edited:
I'm with jack, we see kids who's parents don't give a flying fuck all the time, at least these two didn't waste anytime, they thought their family was in danger and got help. They're still 100% idiot methtards, but at least they want to get help to

Its never OK to do meth with your fucking kids in the house. Wtf man.

Its never OK to do meth with your fucking kids in the house. Wtf man.

its not ok to do any drugs with your kids in the house, I wouldn't even recommend drinking if you're responsible for children but since I doubt the meth heads would wait until their children are safely away from them I would much rather them call the police when they think there's a problem rather than put their child in any further danger from say intruders, other methheads, a dealer they owe money too. That would be why I wrote they're still idiot methheads.... We have a few members on here that have dealt with addiction while also being a parent, being a drug addict doesn't make you a bad person or even a bad parent it's how they handle the addiction.
There is no excuse for exposing their child to meth, no excuse for living in filth that's what makes these two bad parents in my opinion not their addiction.

You don't sound like a dummy.. You sound like someone smart v enough to obviously haven't done it...
When I was using it was mostly CRANK. which is basically the same thing as METH..I've use meth as well too..anyway I used it to give me the super woman energy to work full time .. raise 3 kids by myself who were all in sports .. home work ..cook .. Clean.. And my house stayed spotless... you can literally stay up for weeks at a time.. Which is a lot of the reason so many go crazy on it.. I made myself stop and come down.. goto sleep every other night.. You can feel your brain turning to mush... how come people do that makesb no sense to me ...being high is one thing but feeling high and realizing your brain is on the retard level.. Just isn't for me.... it's easy to get addicted ..the ingredients alone should should scare the hell out of anyone but when your addict .. you just don't care.. Anyway .. Don't ever try it.. 8/10 people who try it .. love it.. But I promise you.. 10/10 quickly regret ever touching it.. It's truly the devil..

They sure didn't waste any time....exposing their baby to meth. The only person thats really in danger is their child. This shits beyond me

well, from a personal experience from age 20-23..where to start, you hear people in the vents (where your ac comes out) you can see people in the bushes, hell, i saw a wolf running beside the car while going down the hi-way. another time i saw a guy on a three wheeled bicycle (like circa 1920) on the interstate as well. i would say on the outside the first 20 times you do it you can feel like you can do anything. at the point where you want christmas every day (and i cannot speak for everyone) you turn grey, your hair falls out, your face looks like total shit (imagine acne, a boil, and an ingrown hair all at once), and i ended up weighing 93 lbs. (i have never had a small build, so yeah..) and here is the kicker....even when you are done, quit, whatever you want to call it, your serotonin levels are so screwed up that you will have major depression issues for years as well as ZERO sex drive for a good 2 years for every year you were on in. //yeah, it is totally awesome? //
I'm glad you're ok now dude:) sorry for possibly asking an inappropriate question.. But do you take Zoloft or anything like that to help with the depression? I apologize if that's out of line dude

They had GD loaded weapons in the house-- what if they hallucinated that the baby was an intruder-- we'd have another dead baby story on here!

I'm glad you're ok now dude:) sorry for possibly asking an inappropriate question.. But do you take Zoloft or anything like that to help with the depression? I apologize if that's out of line dude
not at the time (i quit using at 23). however after i had my daughter at 25 i had major ppd which continued to get worse until she was about 5 and then i had a total mental breakdown which landed me in a nuthut for about 2 weeks and they dosed me up with about 8 different medications and then played around with them and different ones for about two years until i just had enough of it and stopped taking all of them. that was about 5-6 years ago. and as far as my mental health is concerned, i am in a much better place now then i was when they were trying to play with my brain via medication. and i am not trying to say medication does not help 96% of people, and it might have helped me more if they just could have found one that worked and stuck with it instead of wanting to switch them up every eight weeks. and there is your long winded answer (in a nutshell lol).

Last edited:
Thanks @Nell .

Like I said these two fucks don't deserve any credit. Yes, they called 911 but the fact is that they wouldn't have needed to call 911 if they weren't tweaking the fuck out of meth. And we have no idea how long they were binging for. Nor do we know how hostile and aggressive that they get when tweaking. That's one part no one has mentioned. We've mentioned the paranoia, the sleep deprivation but what also comes with that is the anger, aggression and rage that comes with the tweaking and sleep deprivation. And they selfishly subjected their child to that. Calling them anything but POS addicts is sugar coating bullshit. Addicts can make amazing parents once they get clean but while they're using, they are pieces of shit who care about nothing more than their next high.

Putting drinking a beer or two in the same category as smoking (snorting or shooting) meth is an absurd comparison. While no parent should be trying to parent a child or children while intoxicated there is a huge difference between a parent having a beer with dinner and a parent having a few hits of meth for dessert. The effects on the brain aren't even close to the same. And therefore the effects on one's parenting abilities aren't even close.

Generally speaking every addict has the potential to become the parent that they should be and the parent that their children need and deserve but in active addiction, they're not even close. Years later I can sit back and admit that I was the exact same way and refusing to admit that hurts your child in ways that the addict can't or won't comprehend. Our kids saw us walk through Hell, we put our kids through Hell and we owe it to them to admit our wrongs, take the anger and pain and GROW THE FUCK UP and become the parents they deserve.

Tweaking out and calling 911 doesn't make an addict a good parent, it makes them a fucking methtard who is putting their child in extreme danger.

Thanks @Nell .

Like I said these two fucks don't deserve any credit. Yes, they called 911 but the fact is that they wouldn't have needed to call 911 if they weren't tweaking the fuck out of meth. And we have no idea how long they were binging for. Nor do we know how hostile and aggressive that they get when tweaking. That's one part no one has mentioned. We've mentioned the paranoia, the sleep deprivation but what also comes with that is the anger, aggression and rage that comes with the tweaking and sleep deprivation. And they selfishly subjected their child to that. Calling them anything but POS addicts is sugar coating bullshit. Addicts can make amazing parents once they get clean but while they're using, they are pieces of shit who care about nothing more than their next high.

Putting drinking a beer or two in the same category as smoking (snorting or shooting) meth is an absurd comparison. While no parent should be trying to parent a child or children while intoxicated there is a huge difference between a parent having a beer with dinner and a parent having a few hits of meth for dessert. The effects on the brain aren't even close to the same. And therefore the effects on one's parenting abilities aren't even close.

Generally speaking every addict has the potential to become the parent that they should be and the parent that their children need and deserve but in active addiction, they're not even close. Years later I can sit back and admit that I was the exact same way and refusing to admit that hurts your child in ways that the addict can't or won't comprehend. Our kids saw us walk through Hell, we put our kids through Hell and we owe it to them to admit our wrongs, take the anger and pain and GROW THE FUCK UP and become the parents they deserve.

Tweaking out and calling 911 doesn't make an addict a good parent, it makes them a fucking methtard who is putting their child in extreme danger.
agreed, and edit to add, they are idiots. i am actually pretty lame these days, however, at the time (back in the day, and Thank Whatever, i was not a parent at the time) the LAST people i would have been calling would be the police. if i know i have drugs and drug paraphernalia in my house while being high, why would i EVER want to call the police?

Last edited:
:sarcasm: if they were any good at it they would have just crawled under the house or dug up the yard...

Back