• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
I hope this isn't already posted. The search function is not working very well for me lately.

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2015/04/14/third-magnolia-school-staffer-arrested/25757129/
B9316979184Z.1_20150414210409_000_G9IAGMJV6.1-0.jpg

Jack R. Arons, 68, has been arrested on four counts of lewd and lascivious behavior and one count of cruelty toward a child in connection to sexual abuse reported by a girl attending Magnolia School.
[....]

This could've happened sooner if child's teacher had reported it instead of giving her a "safety plan". :rage:

Sharon McQueen, 62, turned herself into the Leon County Jail Tuesday. She is accused of not reporting to authorities the alleged sexual abuse of a student by an acquaintance. Two other school employees, 40-year-old Sunshine Jacobs and 53-year-old Kathleen McGlynn, are facing similar charges.
[....]
Police say a 12-year-old girl attending the school told staff members in January she was being sexually abused.

Instead of alerting the Florida Department of Children and Families as required by state law, Jacobs and McGlynn met with the girl, her mother and the suspect and developed a "safety plan."

The plan required the girl to take her clothes into the bathroom when taking a shower so she could change in there afterward. She was to begin counseling, not be alone with the suspect and not wear revealing clothing around him.
[....]
other students at the school, brought concerns about the alleged child abuse forward to McQueen after the plan was developed in a series of notes, according to court records.

During interviews with police, one of the witnesses said she asked McQueen about the victim's case approximately 15 times but the teacher declined to divulge details to the student..
[....]
on Mar. 11, a third party ultimately reported the allegations to DCF, sparking the TPD investigation. The girl said the most recent "molestation" occurred two weeks prior.

Two years ago, the girl's mother told investigators the girl accused the suspect of abuse but he "was found not guilty and nothing happened to him," the report said.

McQueen did not return investigators' requests for an interview but instead sought legal counsel, court records show.

The plan required the girl to take her clothes into the bathroom when taking a shower so she could change in there afterward. She was to begin counseling, not be alone with the suspect and not wear revealing clothing around him.

WTF!????!!!! Victim blaming much?

Instead of alerting the Florida Department of Children and Families as required by state law, Jacobs and McGlynn met with the girl, her mother and the suspect and developed a "safety plan."

And where the fuck did these dumbass cunts go to college?! I mean did they live under a rock before coming to teach at this school? Holy shit this one makes me so mad. The girl went for help and they brought the fucking suspect in to have a meeting about how she could stop being molested?

Jesus fucking Christ.

That didn't sound like a safety plan for this child. It sounded like a safety plan for the damn suspect...don't wear revealing clothing around him. Don't run from your room to the shower and back in a towel. Put your clothes on in the bathroom...what the hell!! To not tempt the asshole! I can't believe how all these adults could come together despite pleas from several children for help for this girl...to protect the suspect. The all deserve to be charged.

All I wanna do is stab every single dirty son of a motherfucking bitch who was supposed to protect this girl and failed. Just stab them til my arms quit working.
They all suck.

@Mata Hari ...I went into this horror of a article thinking the victim probably told them what happened and than begged them not to tell anyone.... And in that case I think they still did wrong by not reporting but I would have understood the hesitancy... Still wrong though ....BUT .. that's not the info at all... And everything I felt ... you took the words right out of my mouth...

So hell yes everything mata hari said exactly..

Do any of you actually know the facts or are you judging based on what you've read or seen on the news dominated by low life Democrats?

WTF!????!!!! Victim blaming much?

And where the fuck did these dumbass cunts go to college?! I mean did they live under a rock before coming to teach at this school? Holy shit this one makes me so mad. The girl went for help and they brought the fucking suspect in to have a meeting about how she could stop being molested?

Jesus fucking Christ.
They aren't cunts. They are humans who made a decision based on facts.

Unbelievable...Once again we have yet another motherf**king, subhuman, piece of shit child molester who looks like something that crawled up out of the bowels of the earth. If that gross, old f**k touched me I'd twist his f**kin' sac off with GLEE. It wouldn't surprise me if that poor kid puked and ran every time she saw some guy who even vaguely resembled that walking slog monster.

And, assuming even ONE school employee knew about this and didn't report it to CPS immediately as a STATE CERTIFIED MANDATORY REPORTER, I hope they can all start a support group for worthless ex-school employees who aren't worth the paper their paychecks are printed on, so save it @Savannah .

Why didn't the mother call police and cps? Who the fuck attends a school meeting to address your daughter being the victim of a heinous crime? Did they make him sign a little paper and pinky promise not to diddle kids? Or was that just too much to pile on the poor molester?

@Savannah .
A....all that matters is HE molested her.. To what degree doesn't matter.
IT'S ILLEGAL
B..the teachers are MANDATED reporters .. they did NOT report
ITS ILLEGAL

SO WHATEVER DETAILS YOU FEEL ARE MISSING ARE IRRELEVANT... THEY ALL BROKE THE LAW THEY ALL NEED TO GOTO JAIL ...

Most of the links I'm finding are from the U.K. who's currently working on legislation to make failure to report child sexual abuse by mandated reporters an automatic five year prison term.

This one's from CT, but it explains mandatory reporting laws and showcases which states are liable for what. Here's a quick line that mentions Florida:

"In Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, and Minnesota, misdemeanors are upgraded to felonies for failing to report comparatively serious situations; in Illinois, Kentucky, and Texas, second or subsequent offenses are classified as felonies."

http://www.cga.ct.gov/2012/rpt/2012-R-0058.htm

What... the....... FUCK.

I am seriously speechless on this one. I don't know what I expected to read, but it sure as hell wasn't THAT!!

So happy they are at least holding those morons accountable. Also, looking at his mug shot, all I can say is ewwwww, ewwwwwww, ewwwwwwwwwww!!!! :yuck:

I just marfed.

Do any of you actually know the facts or are you judging based on what you've read or seen on the news dominated by low life Democrats?

I'm judging based on what I've read or seen on the news dominated by low life Democrats. All the cool kids are. What are you doing?o_O
Actually this is the only web site worth doing any reading at, so it tends to be the only one I bother with. I don't know if the people at this site are low life democrats. Is it insensitive that I haven't asked? I bet every one of them are holding it against me right now. They're spiteful bitches that way.
On a more serious note though, please don't do that drive-by style posting where you don't even defend what you're saying. I mean I don't know how you could defend it really. They are cunts. But whatever.

news dominated by low life Democrats?
Yeah! And I bet those "Democrat news" assholes are all left handed too! Hang them all!

I have a unique proposition... lets all make them wear a symbol of some sort like... a star! Yeah!
Lets just hate on someone because of their beliefs!

For the record, my beliefs are VERY conservative. However, I refuse to believe that the scum-sucking fucktards involved in this are being targeted by "Liberal media". I don't think any of them stood a chance of becoming a conservative presidential candidate that needed to be "taken care of".

god , what the hell? That poor girl. Not just one, but TWO teachers and her mother are utter failures. This is why people home school. Well, that and the ability to abuse their own kids without anyone knowing.

Are you fucking serious right now?
All the people that are supposed to support and protect this girl...They all failed her!

@Savannah
You're on a whole different level of stupid aren't you?

NOT reporting a Child being Molested is NOT OK.
Once you hear about it, and once you know that it wasn't long ago(Not that it matters. If the fucker is still out there then that fucker is going to get ran over by the FUCK YOU AND YOUR WHOLE LIFE train). YOU FUCKING REPORT THAT SHIT. To hell with whether or not the girl wanted it reported or not!
Protect the child, not yourself for fucks sake.

Fuck these "teachers" and FUCK this so called "Safety Plan"

Last edited:
They aren't cunts. They are humans who made a decision based on facts.

The FACT was a child was being molested. Their DECISION was to hide it.

From under what sort of fucked up rock did you slither forth?

BTW, I don't believe anything Democrats, Republicans, OR Obama tells me.

General Forum Rules
Just so everyone knows I'm left handed, The teachers broke the law and how much does the mother know, maybe she helped or knew about it.

I'm pretty sure @eracsurfer 's comment was referring to reasons to single people out to be unfairly targeted in response to Savannah's "democrat" comment. He wasn't insulting left-handed people. His sarcastic use of the reference was pretty clear to me. :confused: (?)

@gatekeeper - Thank you
@Donald - Take a fucking Xanax! I happen to be left handed too. Either get a sense of humor, or you are going to get butt-hurt A LOT around here.

ETA: A "personal attack" would be if I had singled out an INDIVIDUAL PERSON. As in had I NAMED someone and used a disparaging comment.

Last edited:
Ahhh, I'd have to say that the teachers who broke the law and conspired to allow this girl to continue to be molested, are in fact, Democrats! If you're going to sling political mud, then at least know your demographic, you ignorant fuck:finger:

Sincerely,

A Democrat with no tolerance for child molesters, their enablers, and habitual criminals in general.

Have a nice day:)

Two years ago, the girl's mother told investigators the girl accused the suspect of abuse but he "was found not guilty and nothing happened to him," the report said.

So fuck your daughter, the courts are what matter? WHy would you still have this fucker around?

Every single adult in this story needs to be locked up.

BTW, left handed(wrong handed) people have no souls.

Back