• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

bowling68

oS97P1am.jpg

HOUSTON – New details were revealed Thursday in the case of a 26-year-old man accused of killing his parents in their southwest Houston home.

Kenneth Ballinas was not present for his very first court hearing but a prosecutor went ahead and revealed new information about how he allegedly killed his mother and father while they were in bed.

The prosecutor in probable cause court said Ballinas told police his parents, 50-year-old Eva Ballinas and 55-year-old Oscar Ballinas, were quote "evil people who needed to die."

The son would reportedly get angry when his parents told him to help around the house on Tidewater Drive.

Detectives with the Houston Police Department say they believe Ballinas had been contemplating the killings all night. They said he eventually went to his brother's room, took a shotgun from the closet and took it back to his room to practice loading and unloading.

Then prosecutors say he paced the hallway wondering if he should shoot his parents or not.

Ballinas told police he felt something was telling him he should do it. He said he closed the doors to his brother's room and then closed the door to his brother's kids' room.

He then walked into his parents' room and shot his father once in the head and shot his mother twice in the head.

Ballinas reportedly told police he got nervous after shooting his parents in their bed and called 911 and confessed to everything.

Ballinas is being held without bond and is set to appear in front of a judge Friday.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/crim...-were-evil-people-who-needed-to-die/25877661/

:oops:" He said he closed the doors to his brother's room and then closed the door to his brother's kids' room."

I need more info before making a determination as to whether his motive was legitimate or not. His parents very well may have been evil.

What a loser, living with his parents at that age.

Don't want to be asked to take out the trash ya lazy troglodyte then how about ya move the fuck out? Such a simple solution and no one gets murdered. Be a nasty bastard all you want but do it in your own place.
I hope he gives his cellmate shit about taking out his trash and they beat him snotless. What a grown ass baby that should have been out of the house long before he was being asked to take out the trash.

The title may be wrong. He didn't kill his parents because they were evil, he killed them because he was evil. And lazy as Hell too.

26? Maybe he was in a pissy mood because everybody kept telling him he looks like he's 13. o_O Apparently, he acts like it, too. I don't really know why, but I'm kinda wondering if he might have a lower than average I.Q. or some legit, underlying MH issue (something about his pic and the way he behaved according to the article). Or, he could just be a murderous dick with no coping skills. Sounds like there was quite a houseful. :shrug:

Last edited:
This fucking butterball thinks he's entitled and doesn't need to help out around the house - and help the very people who are providing him with shelter, food, and probably every other fucking thing his fat ass desires? Ungrateful asshole. He'll really be crying when he's in jail and realizes he can't play with his Xbox anymore.

Yeah, they were evil for trying to make him do some things for himself and develop a fucking backbone - the way all parents are supposed to do. Sorry if that didn't fit into your self-absorbed world, fucker, but here, suffer the consequences.

What an utter dumbass.

This fucking butterball thinks he's entitled and doesn't need to help out around the house - and help the very people who are providing him with shelter, food, and probably every other fucking thing his fat ass desires? Ungrateful asshole. He'll really be crying when he's in jail and realizes he can't play with his Xbox anymore.

Yeah, they were evil for trying to make him do some things for himself and develop a fucking backbone - the way all parents are supposed to do. Sorry if that didn't fit into your self-absorbed world, fucker, but here, suffer the consequences.

Not going to say they brought this on themselves, but it does sound to me as thought they waited to teach him this lesson until a bit too late.

Even if his parents were evil, he shouldn't have shot them. Sounds like your basic un-medicated or poorly medicated crazy living with his parents. Help around the house you crazy lazy bastard
And Mom - two shotgun blasts to the head? Mommy issues maybe?

I can find absolutely nothing about Kenneth Ballinas after the initial arrest concerning this case. No news articles, no appeals, no inmate in Texas prison or Houston detention with his name.

The only thing I found was a Kenneth O Ballinas (33) living in at 15103 Lance Circle, Houston, Texas, whose prior address was Tidewater Drive, which is the same street the parents were living on when murdered, and he is the same age, so I'm pretty sure its the same guy.

So, if he did any time, Kenneth is out now.

Btw, there is also a Martiza Reyesrojas (34) living in the same address. So, it appears Kenneth has a nice domestic homestead now. I wonder if Martiza tells her man-child to do shit?

Latest posts

Back