• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
This was a friend of my bil. I can't remember which one he is, he's a twin. Don't think the name has been released in the news yet, but it's Irwin. His family has been informed. Dear love them fs.

This was a friend of my bil. I can't remember which one he is, he's a twin. Don't think the name has been released in the news yet, but it's Irwin. His family has been informed. Dear love them fs.

Sorry to hear that, @evervigilant . Sounds a bit close for comfort. Hoping your BIL and your sister and their entire family stay safe.

It's Irwin's twin. Some scumbags broke in and robbed his flat there too fs. I don't know how people can be so rotten. Their grandparents live across the road from me, all the sympathy cards and flowers are in the window. Dear love all of them.

It's Irwin's twin. Some scumbags broke in and robbed his flat there too fs. I don't know how people can be so rotten. Their grandparents live across the road from me, all the sympathy cards and flowers are in the window. Dear love all of them.

If you get the chance, please let them know there are not only folks in the U.K., but in the States who read the news, too (thanks @Abroad), that send their deepest regrets and sympathies. Smh. :(

A man has appeared in court charged with murdering Kyle Neil, whose body was found in the boot of a car.

Mr Neil died after being stabbed at a barbecue in Comber, County Down, at the weekend. His body was found in Belfast.

The accused, Wesley Harry Vance, of Mill Street, Comber, appeared before Newtownards Magistrates' court.

A defence lawyer said Mr Vance had admitted his part in the alleged knife attack during police interviews but claimed he had acted in self-defence.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-32304117

All for a little money that will probably be spent in the matter of a day or two and probably for drugs. What a waste.

Back