• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
s6j5mg.jpg

Raymond Brittle
THURMONT, Md. (AP) — The Frederick County Sheriff’s Office has charged a Thurmont man with child abuse and is investigating the death of a 2-year-old boy.

The sheriff’s office says the child, Robert Watkins, was taken to the Frederick Memorial Hospital emergency room last week. He was later transferred to Children’s Hospital in Washington, D.C., where he died Sunday.

The sheriff’s office says the boy’s guardian, Melissa Brittle, took the boy to the hospital. Doctors were told he fell down steps
[...]
Raymond Brittle is charged with first- and second-degree child abuse and the sheriff’s office says it is consulting with prosecutors regarding additional charges.
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/09/09/md-man-charged-with-child-abuse-after-boy-dies/

A man is charged with child abuse after police say the injuries a child sustained were not consistent with falling down stairs.
[...]
In a press release on Monday, authorities said:

"It was reported to Frederick Memorial Hospital Emergency Room Staff that Robert had fallen down approximately 6 steps and had an apparent head injury. Upon examination and treatment of the victim, hospital personnel found additional injuries that were not consistent with falling down stairs. Child Protective Services and the Frederick County Bureau of Investigation were notified and responded to the hospital to conduct an investigation."
[...]
Authorities say their investigation led to the arrest of 39-year-old Raymond Matthew Brittle of Thurmont, Md. on Friday.
[....]
but since the boy has died The Frederick County Bureau of Investigation talking with Child Protective Services and the Frederick County State's Attorney's Office about additional charges.
[...]
Police say four children in addition to Watkins were at the Thurmont home at the time of the incident. According to authorities, 3 boys ages 15, 9, and 5 months and one girl age 6 are now in the care and custody of Child Protective Services. Authorities say examinations and interviews of the children have not revealed any indications of abuse.
http://www.wusa9.com/news/article/274142/158/Man-charged-with-child-abuse-in-boys-death

This dude is a mean and rough looking 39. Also taking a header down some steps won't kill a kid.
My niece fell down a whole flight of steps and hit linoleum below, all she had was a knot on her head. Freaked us right the fuck out.

That's one big ass flight of stairs. What did a boulder roll down after the little one like some fucked up Wile Coyote shit?

Frederick County sheriff's deputies have made a second arrest in a child abuse case that led to the death of a 2-year-old in Thurmont.

Melissa Brittle, 36, was charged Friday with second-degree child abuse and being an accessory in the act, according to Frederick County District Court records.

Brittle's husband, Raymond Brittle, 39, was charged with first- and second-degree child abuse after an investigation showed he whipped, shook and kicked 2-year-old Robert Dean Watkins for not eating his dinner Sept. 5, according to the Frederick County Sheriff's Office.

Melissa Brittle first took Watkins to Frederick Memorial Hospital after noticing him unconscious inside their Thurmont home shortly after he took hold of him, according to Raymond Brittle's charging documents.
[...]

Leache said Watkins was Raymond Brittle's stepgrandson and had been his caretaker for the past five to six months.
http://www.fredericknewspost.com/lo...cle_69b9e29c-1ecd-11e3-9c3f-0019bb30f31a.html

So how old is this child's parent(s) if the grandparents are 36 & 39. This story reeks of fail.

That guy looks scary. I hate to judge a book by its cover but... I wouldn't leave my babies with that Neanderthal looking POS. But that's just me.

What that poor baby must have been thinking. It breaks my heart and pisses me off to no end.

My own mother was a grandmother at 37, I was a 20 year old mother and she had me at 17. so not too impossible.

Other than that, if you kick and punch a kid for not eating, what horrible things would you do if he snuck food or wet his pants. I'll bet this little boy was one they singled out to take out all their aggression on for no reason other than because they could.

5464343568905image_zpsc67bb4a4.jpg

Tears fell from the eyes of onlookers as State's Attorney Charlie Smith read an account of the final hours of 2-year-old Robert Dean Watkins' life.
[...]
Melissa Brittle faces 20 years in prison after pleading guilty to first-degree child abuse resulting in death; failing to intervene to protect a child also constitutes abuse, according to state law.
[...]
Smith called the injuries to Robert “one of the worst cases we've ever seen.”

The child had a fracture that covered three-quarters of his skull, and his brain had been shifted. Bruises covered much of his body, and evidence of blunt-force injuries and other trauma were found during an autopsy, Smith said.

The injuries to Robert's head were akin to those of a child who had fallen from a several-story building, he said.

During the plea hearing Wednesday, defense attorney Mary Drawbaugh said Melissa Brittle and her attorneys would reserve the right to comment on the allegations until a sentencing hearing, which will be scheduled for mid-January.

Melissa Brittle told Frederick County Sheriff's Office investigators that she wanted to call 911 after Robert fell unconscious, but her husband refused, according to charging documents. When the family arrived at the hospital, Melissa Brittle stayed and said Robert had recently stumbled down the stairs and fallen off a trampoline.

Sheriff's investigators determined that Melissa Brittle lied about Robert's injuries to cover up the abuse and did not intervene because she was afraid, the documents state.
[...]
The maximum penalty for the charge she pleaded guilty to is 40 years in prison.

As a result of the plea agreement, Smith and Assistant State's Attorney Tammy Leache will argue for a 20-year sentence, the maximum recommendation according to state sentencing guidelines.

Melissa Brittle's attorneys can argue for any sentence within the guidelines, which range from 12 to 20 years in prison.

Raymond Brittle is next due in court for a hearing Nov. 25.

http://www.fredericknewspost.com/ne...cle_4ca9d531-73b1-5e63-8625-ecdb6e64818d.html

If you're gonna lie about shit, at least know what you're talking about. My younger brother took 3 falls down the steps in our house when we were kids, in his walker. He was fine every time.

If you're gonna lie about shit, at least know what you're talking about. My younger brother took 3 falls down the steps in our house when we were kids, in his walker. He was fine every time.
At first I laughed because I read your post & then imagined a grown man playing with tinker toys or something - suuuure he's fiiiiine. ;)

But in all seriousness my son fell twice & was fine - and the 2nd time I was sure CPS was going to knock on my door. As an infant he pushed his way out of the swing backwards, and later pushed himself off the changing table - and I was right there!
Point is, abuse is obvious & lying doesn't cover a thing-it just makes you look more guilty.

Monster grandfather who brushed his grandson's teeth with a wire barbecue brush and ultimately beat and kicked the toddler to death pleads guilty to murder
  • Raymond Matthew Brittle Of Thurmont, Maryland, pleaded guilty to murdering his grandson after beating the boy to death.
  • The two-year-old refused to eat his dinner, so Raymond beat him with a belt, kicked him and lifted him by his head
  • The toddler, who had been left with Raymond and his wife Melissa by Melissa's daughter, died three days later
  • The hospital also found the child had a largely fractured skull, that his brain had shifted, and cuts in his mouth
  • The cuts were reportedly from when Raymond brushed his teeth with a wire barbecue brush
  • Melissa is also facing time in jail for child abuse as she was home when the incident occurred

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...death-pleads-guilty-murder.html#ixzz3JqzqQDsw

Holy god in fuck! The article makes it sound like the boy and the evil fuck were not relatedrelated though, is that true?

This woman was given a 20 year prison term.

http://m.fredericknewspost.com/z/co...f64-fbac-597a-9ed5-6894348304ff.html?mode=jqm

Wanted to add this part:

"Smith called the injuries to Robert “one of the worst cases we've ever seen.”

The child had a fracture that covered three-quarters of his skull and his brain had been shifted. Bruises covered much of his body during an autopsy, Smith said.

The injuries were akin to those of a child who had fallen from a several-story building, he said."

Omg he was adorable! I just want to kiss his sweet cheeks.... But, nope, can't do that because of cuntmother and syphilis dick (good ol gram and gramps).

The other POS got 40 years

Maryland man was sentenced to 40 years in prison Thursday for what the judge called the "mind-boggling," fatal abuse of a 2-year-old boy who was whipped with a belt, kicked, shaken, slammed against kitchen cabinets and forced to brush his teeth with a steel barbecue brush.

Raymond Matthew Brittle, a 40-year-old laborer from Thurmont, stood mute at his sentencing after defense attorney Margaret Teahan portrayed him as a dim-witted alcoholic whose bottled-up rage at his own abusive father had exploded in an uncharacteristic fit of violence.

Read more here: http://www.sunherald.com/2015/03/19/6131155_maryland-man-gets-40-years-in.html?rh=1#storylink=cpy

"...fatal abuse of a 2-year-old boy who was whipped with a belt, kicked, shaken, slammed against kitchen cabinets and forced to brush his teeth with a steel barbecue brush."

Now there's a new cruelty and pain twist I haven't heard inflicted on a toddler... Hang yourself in prison, Mr. Brittle. I'll keep my fingers crossed the C.O.s and medical staff make it the slowest Emergency Medical Assistance code call in history.

Im so mad, how can anyone inflict this type of pain to a baby, a 2yr. Old baby. I don't get it, I have 3 kids and I can't even imagine what kind of evil, hatred could make me hurt, starve, burn, beat, throw, kick, neglect and murder anyone of them. I have never been so mad or so frustrated are so tired are so heated that I could beat my child to death starve my child to death lock my child away, shit man I can't even imagine knowing about any child going through this and not fucking putting an end to it, I have to stop myself on the daily from intervening with other kids being disciplined literally like if I see someone on the street yelling at their kid hitting their kid I have to fucking make it a point to put the smash down

Don't forget her, she looks like an extra dirty skank. And I don't mean dirty in that "good" way.

There is only one punishment suitable for this cunt: a heavy duty, over-sized speculum inserted in the usual manner, and opened wider and wider until her entire body splits in half (okay, it wouldn't work like that in real life, BUT in my "movie" I keep talking about, it would).

Damn, that's making even ME cross my legs.

And you know, I don't think I'd have ever imagined a punishment like that...if I hadn't started reading DreaminDemon.

I have been transformed.

There is only one punishment suitable for this cunt: a heavy duty, over-sized speculum inserted in the usual manner, and opened wider and wider until her entire body splits in half (okay, it wouldn't work like that in real life, BUT in my "movie" I keep talking about, it would).

Damn, that's making even ME cross my legs.

And you know, I don't think I'd have ever imagined a punishment like that...if I hadn't started reading DreaminDemon.

I have been transformed.

I never thought I would like a sick and sadistic person.. But I do.... Lol.

Back