• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Podargus

Reality Bites
Overexposed: Woman who bared her K-cup boobs to Google street view charged with disorderly conduct...

272A959600000578-3019618-image-a-28_1427806642364.jpg

Police released a statement alleging the 38-year-old mother 'pursued' the Google car to make sure she was captured exposing herself, and that it was an illegal act.

'The woman’s actions were the same as someone flashing their genitals and the public expectation is that we take action,' said Superintendent Scott Denny of Port Pirie police.

[...]

The 38-year-old, who plans to skydive topless for her 40th birthday, has hit back at the controversy over her actions, claiming that 'flat-tittie chicks' are not confident enough with their own bodies and should focus on how they look.

[...]

Speaking to Daily Mail Australia, Ms Davis was in tears over the nasty comments coming from her community after she was branded a 'bad mother' and 'pure filth' for her raunchy behaviour.

'They are narrow-minded people who are not happy with their own bodies,' she said.

Posting on her Facebook account, Ms Davis addressed the fact that she pursued the car through Barry Street in Port Pirie until they got the perfect shot and believes locals are jealous of her antics.

'Haters hate, you got the guts to do it?' she posted on Facebook after the photo went public.

'All the flat-tittie chicks think I am disgusting. Big-boob envy has hit Port Pirie.'

Taking to Facebook, disgusted commenters attacked Ms Davis' parenting skills after it became clear that her two sons were in the background of the picture.

[...]

She also revealed that since the photo has been released she has attracted a whole host of new friend requests on Facebook.

Many young men have tried to befriend her but she has not accepted any of them.

Ms Davis said she has only learnt to embrace her size-K breasts in the last few years after spending her youth hiding them away.

'I always got picked on and it wasn't until late in my 20's that I became confident in myself,' she said.

She also revealed that she has to buy her bras online from the UK as they do not make size-K bras in Australia.

'It would be nice if they made my size bra in Australia,' she said.

Ms Davis said that she would do it all again, even considering the backlash the image has received.

'It's my life not theirs,' she said.

'When you point your finger at me, you have 4 pointing back at yourself.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ARGED-disorderly-behaviour.html#ixzz3W2mGFOM3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

LOL!! I'm sorry, I know her sons are in the background (not the foreground, though!), but I like this woman's style. I disagree with her lumping all "flat-tittied women" together as "haters", but I'm guessing it's b/c of the bullying when she was a kid. Lots of that went around when I was a kid, including girls punching the early-developers in the boobs and hollering, "Tit check!" to try and see who was stuffing their bras with tissues and/or tp and who wasn't. There were more than a few larger busted girls who learned to walk slump-shouldered to try and hide them. All I've gotta say is, babe, "if you got 'em, flaunt 'em", then accept the indecency charges to follow, lol. :D Great title, Pod!

Last edited:
Thanks @gatekeeper

I sat on it for an hour, waiting for @Forensicwx to appear and give me something for a title, but I was like a kid with a new bike; busting to show everybody.:smug:

So I thought of that one all by my little self. An oldy, but a goody.:smuggrin:

I seriously don't see the problem with her doing what she did in front of her kids.
It's highly unlikely that they haven't seen them before. Its highly unlikely they'd want to see them. The younger bloke isn't even looking.

Haters gonna hate, I guess.

I seriously don't see the problem with her doing what she did in front of her kids.
It's highly unlikely that they haven't seen them before. Its highly unlikely they'd want to see them. The younger bloke isn't even looking.

Haters gonna hate, I guess.

I honestly don't either. Her kids may be like mine. My two have such a laid back sense of humor, my daughter would probably join me, and my son would just lol, do an :rolleyes: and turn around to give us some privacy til we gave him the "All clear." :hilarious:

I just found her on Google Maps. I tracked both ways up and down the street until she is out of view. She doesn't move from the front of her own house.

I call bullshit on the accusation that she "pursued" the Google mobile.

BTW. There's nothing to see. They've blurred her completely. :facepalm:

I just found her on Google Maps. I tracked both ways up and down the street until she is out of view. She doesn't move from the front of her own house.

I call bullshit on the accusation that she "pursued" the Google mobile.

BTW. There's nothing to see. They've blurred her completely. :facepalm:

Nice to see you guys have no problems with truthful, objective reporting to flavor your stories, either, and, of course, NO influence from the Moral Majority. :sarcasm: ;)

If she stood on her own property she'd be all good. She's on public property. Lady needs to learn bylaws before flashing the tatas

Nice to see you guys have no problems with truthful, objective reporting to flavor your stories, either, and, of course, NO influence from the Moral Majority. :sarcasm: ;)

Well, to be fair on The Daily Fail™, they were quoting the police statement.

<edit> And to be fair on Australia, the The Daily Fail™ is English.</

And "moral majority" in an Australian country town? Absolutely not!

Strike the 'not'.

Last edited:
meh. She's just having a bit of fun.

But I agree w/ @Sudonim in that if she wants to publicly break the local laws, even if they are minor, she could end up accountable for her actions.

She was interviewed on The Project (new/current affairs show) tonight and was hilarious, the videos not up yet. She basically said she didn't want her kids to be ashamed of their bodies like she was for so long, and she was going to be the 90yo lady in the nursing home still flashing for a laugh.

Seems like a nice woman, I wasn't sure but it seems very harmless but she got caught so she should cop a fine.

Thanks @gatekeeper

I sat on it for an hour, waiting for @Forensicwx to appear and give me something for a title, but I was like a kid with a new bike; busting to show everybody.:smug:

So I thought of that one all by my little self. An oldy, but a goody.:smuggrin:
Pfft....better job than I would've done Pod. I love it!

I'd have more love for her if she didn't slam card carrying committee members, she had a good time and now millions of people have seen her K cups she's so proud of. Maybe some non flat tittied friends will start a GoFund Me page to pay her fine.

As a side note, I can forewarn her that skydiving with those puppies out will not be an enjoyable experience, because she's not gonna see shit on the way down. It's very possible her jump master might not as well....:hilarious:

As a side note, I can forewarn her that skydiving with those puppies out will not be an enjoyable experience, because she's not gonna see shit on the way down. It's very possible her jump master might not as well....:hilarious:

She also mentioned on The Project she had planned the skydive for her 35th b'day but she had several dreams she was suffocated by her breast during the jump but she not worried now...lol

I don't like the way she criticizes smaller chested women and lumps them all together as "not confident." If she thinks her big boobs make her special, she's confusing "confidence" with "narcissism." To me, she's simply a self-absorbed asshole.

claiming that 'flat-tittie chicks' are not confident enough with their own bodies and should focus on how they look
I think I would fit into her definition of flat-tittie chicks, I'm a few alphabet letters from her (like 7, I think, aw Hell, I were a D). Anyway, I am also a size 0, my body looks perfectly fine and I have no envy over the size of her boobs. Maybe she should stop worrying about her boobs and tone that midsection a bit?:whistle:

It can be a double-edged sword making those types of comments about other women, those other women frequently have something to say back.

Her behavior. Whatever, it wasn't in front of my house so I don't give a fuck, it's her attitude that makes her offensive to me.

Back