• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

n0longerinuse

guider-300.jpg

Darrick Guider

MILWAUKEE (WITI) — A 39-year-old Milwaukee man is accused of having sex with a ten-year-old girl — and getting her pregnant. The accused is Darrick Guider. [...] charge of first-degree sexual assault of a child under the age of 12.

[...] victim moved into her grandmother’s home where Guider (the grandmother’s boyfriend) lived in June 2014.

The victim told police that “one night, shortly after she moved into this home, she was watching television upstairs in her grandmother’s room. She was lying on the bed when the defendant came in. The defendant told her that ‘this is how [you] make money.'” [...] victim “tried to get her grandmother’s attention by screaming, but the defendant put his hand over her mouth.” Guider then allegedly assaulted the girl.

The complaint says the victim “recalls various instances” where Guider attempted to have sex with her. [...] victim told her grandmother in December that Guider had been “messing with her.” But the grandmother apparently did not believe the victim.

In January, [...] grandmother took the girl to a pediatrician who then said she should immediately take the girl to Children’s Hospital. The grandmother did not act on this advice. In March, the girl’s mother noticed her daughter “appeared pregnant.” A visit to Mt. Sinai Hospital confirmed the girl was indeed pregnant — and due “at the end of May or the beginning of June.”

If convicted, Guider faces up to 60 years in prison.
http://fox6now.com/2015/03/25/milwa...-with-ten-year-old-girl-getting-her-pregnant/

Jesus Christ!! and the poor kid has to give birth too.

... and live with the fact she went through all of this because people she trusted wouldn't listen to her. :rage: people fuckin suck !!!

This poor baby obviously was failed on so many levels :( First something was up that mom could no longer take care of her 2. grandma didn't give two shits 3. the boyfriend was abusing her and 4. she was denied further health care when grandma knew she was pregnant not to get the f*cker in trouble and 5. Mom didn't visit until late in her pregnancy WTF was she doing that she didn't check on her?

I am so beyond pissed right now. That disgusting whore of a Grandmother let that ogre fuck her grandbaby. I can't even get past that to adequately describe how sick he makes me. That baby told that woman and she didn't believe her. Didn't even care when the doctor told her to go to the hospital. Oh so what if you ignore it it's gonna go away. Wrong bitch. So fucking wrong.
They need to both be hung in public square.

the fucking grandmother should be charged too!!!!!!!! I hope she is.

I'm so tired of hearing about a family member NOT believing.. America needs to step up and make a new law that holds the person who chose not to believe with some kind of felony Enabling.. That grandma might as well of held that lil girl down each time he raped her because it's her actions that left the lil girl unprotected

Her mother didn't notice her ten year old child was pregnant until she was seven months. Seven fucking months along.......

They all knew what was up. That disgusting thing up there was allowed to do this. The only mistake he made in their eyes was getting her pregnant.

Did the pediatrician suspect pregnancy when advising the child go to the hospital? The news item is not clear on that. If the pediatrician did suspect pregnancy, shouldn't the doctor call police or CPS just to be careful? Or did grandma cover her ass by saying the girl might be pregnant by another youngster. After all that happens too, and no one goes to jail over kids getting each pregnant.
Damn, this is so sad and messed up for that girl and now her baby.

Did the pediatrician suspect pregnancy when advising the child go to the hospital? The news item is not clear on that. If the pediatrician did suspect pregnancy, shouldn't the doctor call police or CPS just to be careful? Or did grandma cover her ass by saying the girl might be pregnant by another youngster. After all that happens too, and no one goes to jail over kids getting each pregnant.
Damn, this is so sad and messed up for that girl and now her baby.

O.K. Laws vary by state and overall, are hinky /vague as all get out on healthcare providers who are Mandatory Reporters. Historically, the courts have ruled either for or against Sexual Assault, Rape, etc., based on the age difference between the pregnant child/teen and the biological father. I checked out case law on six different states and when these cases have been tried, the judgments vary greatly. There is nothing specific/concrete on whether or not a healthcare provider would be required to report a pregnancy or the result of obvious sexual activity to the state solely because the child has been sexually active or is pregnant.

That said, if the doc did suspect pregnancy (which we don't know yet), s/he may or may not have stated it, choosing instead to let the hospital figure out if it was a pregnancy, tumor, upper or lower G.I. issue or some other condition - IOW, they may have willfully chosen to pass the buck.

But, even though I can't find any specific case law that *requires* a doc to report suspected/actual sexual activity in a pre-teen/teen, if they DID suspect it, they *certainly* could have reported it under the general Wisconsin State Sexual Assault and Sexual Consent Statute which states:

"Consent - with regard to sexual assault, means words or overt actions by a person who is competent to give informed consent indicating a freely given agreement to have sexual intercourse or sexual contact, Wis. Stat. sec. 940.225(4). In addition, a 1983 Attorney General’s opinion concludes consent is not an issue for sexual contact involving children under the age of 16 years. Specifically, “Since sexual contact or intercourse with any child under the age of sixteen years is a sexual assault, regardless of whether consent was given, section 940.225(1)(d), (2)(e) and (4), all sexual conduct involving children in that age group must be reported,” Ref. 72 Atty. Gen. 93."

One UA and this disgusting lump up of shit would have been busted a helleva lot sooner than when that child was 7 mos. pregnant.

And this is what her subhuman bitch of a grandmother CAN be charged with, if nothing else - she may deny knowledge, but she can still be charged:

"FAILURE TO ACT. A person responsible for the welfare of a child who has not attained the age of 16 years is guilty of a Class F felony if that person has knowledge that another person intends to have, is having or has had sexual intercourse or sexual contact with the child, is physically and emotionally capable of taking action which will prevent the intercourse or contact from taking place or being repeated, fails to take that action and the failure to act exposes the child to an unreasonable risk that intercourse or contact may occur between the child and the other
person or facilitates the intercourse or contact that does occur between the child and the other person."

That poor baby doesn't sound like she has a snowball's chance in hell of having anyone sane enough in her life to take care of HER, let alone a brand new baby. This shit is so FUBAR and so heart-breaking on so many levels it literally makes me sick.

Last edited:
I need all three of these worthless adults to die by fire. This man is a predator. Preyed on that baby and on the dense as a brick of shit grandmother. How old is she?How dry is her shriveled up vagina that she would sacrifice her granddaughter to keep him around? How much must you hate yourself to offer up a baby to do what you can't do? How worthless is her soul? He is a horrible rotten human being but she is so fucking worse. Just plain old rotten.

@pattyannihilate I thought I was the ONLY one that felt that way.. I often asked why.. and when they asked about my self-destructive activities.. I had a perfect opportunity to remind them.. too bad they are all dead except my egg donor and her excuse has always been blame your father..

Can you imagine that ugly beast climbing on top of you? Let alone carrying his baby?! :grumpy::depressed::vomit: Poor child! Awful... just AWFUL. What a pig!

I can't imagine the pain a child feels when they are not believed..... Especially if the person they told is supposedly someone that loves them.. I wanted to... Show the love.. For you and since I don't have that option.. I wanted to write it out to you

SHOW THE LOVE.
@Lauralye & @pattyannihilate
I will go to any doctor, counselor, ER anyday and have someone think I am over-reactive or crazy or whatever than for any kid to be in the places we have been.. I would rather it be a lie and I be there for them anyway (there was a reason they told such a lie) than to turn my back on a child like my relatives did me..

40-year-old Darrick Guider, accused of raping a girl when she was 10 years old, and getting her pregnant has been sentenced in the case against him. The young girl eventually gave birth to a baby girl.

In September, Guider pleaded guilty to a felony charge of first degree child sex assault — intercourse with a person under 12.

On Tuesday, November 24th, Guider was sentenced to serve 35 years in prison, and 20 years extended supervision.

When he was in court, pleading guilty, Guider was advised a conviction may mean he is subject to Chapter 980 proceedings, and he must now register with the state’s Sex Offender Registry.

http://fox6now.com/2015/11/24/40-ye...irl-getting-her-pregnant-sentenced-to-prison/

I'm shocked that the baby wasn't aborted.

The victim is TEN. She probably still has a pair of Mary Jane's in her cupboard.

She is not emotionally mature enough to be a parent, nor is her body physically mature enough to cope with the demands of a pregnancy.

I sincerely hope she wasn't surrounded by adult family members who refused an abortion on pro life grounds. That is sickening if that's the case.

The poor kid needs years of intensive therapy to cope with what happened to her. Plus the demands of dealing with puberty, becoming a teenager - and then a young adult. Finishing her education. STARTING her secondary education.

She should be worrying about the right hairstyle and having crushes on boys she secretly likes. Studying hard and dreaming about her future.

Not being a baby raising a baby.

@sarahdownunder
Mom wasn't around and grandmother pretty much ignored the situation.
Grandmother turned a blind eye to the fact that her BF was raping her grand baby. So? The pregnancy wasn't discovered until she wss in her 7th month.

Fuck a duck. Fuck six ducks. I should've read the story a little more closely. More fool me.

Great. So at least the abortion question is answered. Her dipshit family didn't care enough to notice.

Poor kid. Her life ruined, her future ruined. Her hopes and dreams just shot to bits. She would've had a chance at least from escaping her background with a solid education behind her and some resilience and self confidence. Instead, this fat fuck destroyed her potential for confidence and resilience and her grandmother and mother have destroyed her future.

With a baby in tow, in America, without a good education and without a good support network - this poor kid is destined to be trapped in the same bastard life her mother and grandmother live.

That is an utter, utter tragedy.

I need all three of these worthless adults to die by fire. This man is a predator. Preyed on that baby and on the dense as a brick of shit grandmother. How old is she?How dry is her shriveled up vagina that she would sacrifice her granddaughter to keep him around? How much must you hate yourself to offer up a baby to do what you can't do? How worthless is her soul? He is a horrible rotten human being but she is so fucking worse. Just plain old rotten.
I agree and how about local child services? Any professional involved should have seen how vulnerable this young girl was! No one protected her! She was not a priority! Wish I could adopt her.

Back