• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

bowling68

Wisconsin couple are accused of locking their 13-year-old daughter in a cold basement with no toilet or sink, forcing her to wear diapers and refusing to allow her to sit on furniture in the family home, according to criminal charges filed this week.

The 41-year-old woman and 47-year-old man — the girl's mother and stepfather — are each charged with one count of child neglect. Court records say the girl continually showed up at school with dried feces on her, and that the stepfather said he was disgusted with the girl and called her "Stink."

He also refused to let her use the family bathroom or furniture, the complaint said.

According to the complaint, school personnel told authorities the child has low-level autism and some cognitive disabilities. The girl came to school in December with soiled pants, dried stool in her hair, and stool coming out of the sleeves, bottom and neck of her shirt. The school contacted the girl's mother, but the girl repeatedly came to school with dried stool in a diaper or sometimes on her clothing.

The complaint said the girl "goes to school covered in feces, for which she gets made fun of."

WITI-TV reports the girl has been removed from the home in Brookfield, just west of Milwaukee.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...n-girl-locked-in-basement-20150327-story.html

I don't give a shit who you are, you touch my babies and ill murder you.

Where do these sick fucks honestly find each other?? I really don't get it, AT ALL.

This...This shit right here is the kind of stuff that brings out the kind of rage in me that caused me to have to come to terms with the fact that as I've gotten older, if I were any less "me" than I am, I could see myself literally beating parents like this right into a bed in ICU hooked up to an EEG monitor...

What fucking pigs... how does one leave their child locked away covered in shit and then lay their head down at night to rest. These women with their boyfriends.... take care of your fucking kids you can survive without dick!

Give them to me. For the rest of their looooong and excruitatingly painful lives. In the dark and cold. Scared. Lonely. Slowly going insane. You can torture without leaving a mark.

What pieces of shits!
How can they be ok with doing this to someone? Much less a child of theirs(The womans)
\Bitch this is your daughter! HOW FUCKING COULD YOU!?

I don't want to sound cliche, but...there are no words for abuse as heinously hideous as this. I swear, every time I read shit like this, it feels like my heart is further shrinking into a black fucking stone or something, because my hatred makes me think of deplorably inhuman punishments for these assholes that no sane mind could ever approach.

Their job was to care for that child...and the best they can do is call her Stinky? Because of the neglect they enforced upon her? Those motherfuckers need to be gutted alive. Nothing else will suffice for me.

Fucking bastards.

Why didn't the school call the authorities the first time she came to school like that?? This girl was being tortured. No blanket in a 50 degree area wearing only a onesie. She obviously requires some help with personal care tasks due to her intellectual disabilities. I hope this child finds a place that is truly home. With people to love and care for her properly. What they did to this child hurts my heart. I work with autistic adults and others with intellectual disabilities. I have to wonder how many years this girl has been isolated and treated in this manner.

Ok, so a lady at the wic office gets cps called on her for leaving without picking up her checks because her kid was pulling the worlds biggest shitfit amd she needed to get him out of there (personal account) but this girl needs to show up covered in shit MULTIPLE TIMES!? the school needs to get looked in to too. Fucking seriously.

The two idiots locking her up must have had some cognitive disabilities as well to think that no one would notice that she is CONSTANTLY coming to school with shit all over her.

The two idiots locking her up must have had some cognitive disabilities as well to think that no one would notice that she is CONSTANTLY coming to school with shit all over her.

That's what I'm thinking. These people should probably be on some "not allowed to breed" list.

What gets me is DCF had been working with the family for a year allowing this child to be treated this way.

0.jpg

Wrong couple/case...the Wisconsin couple are older (41-year-old woman and 47-year-old man).

Back