• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
A man has been accused of strangling four of his ex-girlfriend's Chihuahua puppies before beheading her favourite pet and leaving it on the doorstep in a drunken attack.

Richey Kiffe, 52, from Louisiana allegedly killed the pets and stuffed their corpses into a bag before hiding them behind the sofa.

He also left the body and head of the beheaded dog on the door step of his home in Houma so it would greet his former partner Suzanna Guthrie, when she went to his house.

Kiffe has now been charged with four counts of aggravated cruelty to animals

Police were called to the property on Tuesday and is being held in the Terrebonne Parish jail on a $50,000 bond.

Police officers were called to Kiffe's house on Tuesday evening after Ms Guthrie found the bodies of her pets.

According to Houma Today, she had asked him to care for her two dogs and the puppies after breaking up with him two weeks ago.

He then asked her to go to his house to pick up the dogs after talking over how they were going to split their possessions.

She told the newspaper: 'He asked me "What do you want me to do with your stuff?"

I told him: 'My name is on that lease; I'm not going nowhere, but could you pick up my dogs please?"

'And the next thing that comes out of his mouth is: "I can't be responsible for what happens next."'

'The one that I found was the one I had named, the one he knew I wanted.'

[...]

One neighbour, only known as Jim, told WGNO: 'The head, it was clean cut, washed, everything. That`s what starts off serial killers.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rite-one-leaving-head-doorstep-greet-her.html

piece of worthless shit, if her name is on the lease I hope she gets evcerything and he ends up in the swamp somewhere. here's the idiots pic:
25A1FC3000000578-2952411-image-a-36_1423838335183.jpg

I know people aren't too concerned with chis down there but maybe a few whispers he is now after their hounds would do some good

her
piece of worthless shit, if her name is on the lease I hope she gets evcerything and he ends up in the swamp somewhere. here's the idiots pic:
25A1FC3000000578-2952411-image-a-36_1423838335183.jpg

I know people aren't too concerned with chis down there but maybe a few whispers he is now after their hounds would do some good
here's the owner of the dogs [who used real bad judgement, note: you break up with someone let them nowhere near your pets or children]
bilde

with puppy parents of butchered dogs

..she had asked him to care for her two dogs and the puppies after breaking up with him two weeks ago.

This girl doesn't get out of the bayou much, does she?

I'd like to know why exactly they were breaking up before I say that she should have known better. But yes, even with the least acrimonious break-up, her insisting that he move out should probably have made her wary of asking any "favours" of him......

This idiot is a USCG licensed captain, I caught him smoking crack in my house and threw him out, I hope he gets what he deserves.He is a piece of shit left owing me 800.00 dollars, he deserves prision!!

This idiot is a USCG licensed captain, I caught him smoking crack in my house and threw him out, I hope he gets what he deserves.He is a piece of shit left owing me 800.00 dollars, he deserves prision!!
Does he deserve prison for owing you $800, or for being a piece of shit?

Why in the world would she ask him to get her dogs for her if she broke up with him?! Sorry but that just seems kind of, um... stupid! There's no way in hell I would ask a guy to get my dogs if I had broken up with him, no matter how long ago it was! Poor babies. :bigtears:

Back