• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
n-JOHNSTON-large570.jpg

Two Alabama teenagers are in custody after allegedly beheading puppies and posting graphic video of the act online.

Wilcox resident Ashley Johnston, 18, and a 17-year-old friend who is not identified because of his age, had their cruelty to animals charges raised to felonies Wednesday, WSFA reports.

Police said the two friends recorded themselves throwing three stray puppies in the air before beheading them with a machete last week.

Video of the graphic incident was then posted to Snapchat by one of the teens. A single, 10 second viewing of the footage was more than enough for a concerned citizen to report the incident to police.

"It would be fair to say the 18-year-old confessed," Evans said. "He kind of owned it, took the photos, and he actually didn't like it," Evans said.

The bodies of the dead puppies have not been found, police said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...pies-snapchat_n_6864452.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

"It would be fair to say the 18-year-old confessed," Evans said. "He kind of owned it, took the photos, and he actually didn't like it," Evans said.
WTF did this imprudent ass think this is an action that needs to be realized to determine if you like it?? What other repulsive shit is he willing to try to see if he enjoys?

WTF did this imprudent ass think this is an action that needs to be realized to determine if you like it?? What other repulsive shit is he willing to try to see if he enjoys?

My thoughts exactly. What is the Sheriff the father to this piece of shit or something? What a stupid fucking thing to say! I guess he'll have to suck on Bubba's shit-covered cock after he takes it in the ass in prison before he decides whether or not he likes it... Hey, "Don't knock it 'til you try it!" FUCKWAD.

:jawdrop::shifty::depressed::eek::drowning::vomit::vomit::depressed::hungover:
Why did I read this?
Just why? Why to all of it?

Please excuse me while I go cry in a corner now.

These little fucking pukes!!! :punch::rage::punch::punch::punch::punch: I am so mad about this that it gave me a headache!

WHY?

a 17-year-old friend who is not identified because of his age
Why? He didn't care about his identity when he was posting that sick shit on the Internet. Put his name out there for all of us to see, so we know who to stay the fuck away from.

What the fuck is wrong with people !?!??!?!?! God damn pieces of shit :rage::rage::rage::rage: I think of my pucky I'd fuckin kill these shitbags :rage::rage:

Why teenagers now feel like sharing their crimes via the internet is baffling. That's some common sense shit right there. I mean, I don't mind it too much, because it means that they're getting caught . . . but come on, people.

Good thing they're in custody. With a thought process like that, they weren't going to be very good contributors to society, anyway.

In case any body is keeping track, animal abuse in my #4 pet peeve. No pun intended.

Animals are, like, the greatest. They're like your best friend no matter what the fuck happens. Hell, fuck can happen, and they're still your best friend. I think it takes a seriously, dangerously demented motherfucking psyche to harm an innocent creature. These motherfuckers need some serious, immediate punishment to hopefully quell their perverted ideas.

From the looks of that pic, that wholesome, fresh-looking baby face needs to be marred by some swelling, black eyes, broken bones, and missing teeth.

Last edited:
Why? He didn't care about his identity when he was posting that sick shit on the Internet. Put his name out there for all of us to see, so we know who to stay the fuck away from.

Here you go...

**update puppy beheader identified**

screenshot_8.png

17-year-old puppy beheader identified as James Howell

Legislative Liaison Richard Koerner for Alabama Voters for Responsible Animal Legislation (AVRAL) has written an update on the two teens who beheaded the puppies in Wilcox County we present it to you here:

“Update on the Animal Cruelty Case in Wilcox County: I am pleased to say that I have heard back from District Attorney Michael Jackson of the 4 Judicial Circuit. Mr. Jackson has informed me that the charges against these two defendants has been upgraded to felonies. Mr. Jackson further stated that the Sheriff should have charged them with felonies in the first place and that the Sheriff’s comments were unfortunate. “From the information that I have so far, this is just two kids being stupid,” Evans said when asked about a possible motive in the case. (editor note: we have inserted the quote from the sheriff for reference) Mr. Jackson further advised me that his office takes animal cruelty seriously and will not tolerate it. If you have written Mr. Jackson, please follow up with another email thanking him for his attention to duty. This is another example of why we must be the voice of the voiceless.”

Johnston used Howell’s cell phone to record JAMES HOWELL throwing the puppies in the air and CUTTING THEIR HEADS OFF WITH A MACHETE at a home on Highway 10 West near Camden.

Hopefully they’ll charge 17-year-old as an adult...

Charges upgraded for teens accused of beheading puppies

The charges against two Wilcox County teenagers, who are accused of beheading three stray puppies with a machete and posting video of it on social media, have been upgraded.

Ashley Johnston, 18, and his 17-year-old friend (James Howell) are now each charged with one count of aggravated cruelty to animals and one count of cruelty to a dog or cat in the first degree (torture). Both are Class C Felonies, each punishable by up to 10 years in prison. The identity of the juvenile hasn't been released due to his age.

Michael Jackson is the District Attorney for Alabama's 4th Judicial Circuit, which includes Wilcox County. He says the reason the teens no longer face misdemeanor animal cruelty charges is due to the horrific nature of the crime. His office has also filed a petition to charge the 17-year-old suspect as an adult.

"There is no excuse for killing three puppies and cutting their heads off. It's sad and outrageous," Jackson said. "We felt like given the horrific nature of these crimes, that these charges needed to be felonies."

Wilcox County Sheriff Earnest Evans said the initial investigation indicates Johnston used his cell phone to record the 17-year-old throwing the puppies in the air and killing them with a machete at a home on Highway 10 West near Camden.

Another article that might be of interest...

Ashley Johnston: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

WSFA reports that Johnston is accused of helping his friend behead three stray puppies with a machete. The station, quoting Wilcox County Sheriff Earnest Evans, said that the video showed that Johnston recorded the beheadings. The unnamed 17-year-old (James Howell) is accused of doing the beheading. The friend threw the puppies into the air and then cut their heads off in mid-air, say cops. More on Ashley Johnston HERE.

Evidence sought in puppy beheading case

Mystery surrounds a case in which two teens face felony charges of animal cruelty after one allegedly killed three puppies with a machete while the other videoed it on Snapchat. The incident, allegedly took place in Wilcox County, west of Montgomery.

The bodies of the dead puppies have not been found and since it was on Snapchat, the video of the alleged act has "vanished" from cyberspace.

One of the suspects has a connection to the River Region.

Officials have identified one of the teens charged in the case as 18-year-old Ashley Johnston, a junior male student at Wilcox Academy whose parents are well-known in the River Region. His father, Parker Johnston, practices law in Millbrook at Johnston and Daniel Attorney and Counselors at Law. His mother, Jenny Johnston, was a show coordinator for the Dan Morris Show, a local radio talk show.

Parker Johnston's secretary said he had no comment on the case. Jenny Johnston could not be reached for comment Thursday.

Although the prosecution lacks the animals' bodies and the video footage, Michael Jackson, the district attorney for Alabama's 4th Judicial Circuit, is confident there is a criminal case.

"I can't get into details, but we're working on something to get the video, and we have witnesses who viewed the video," Jackson said. "There are ways to retrieve almost anything these days."

Jackson filed a petition Thursday to certify that the 17-year-old was an adult and try him as such in the case. It's only fair, he said.

"There is only a year difference between these two. It was not Ashley who did the beheading. He was videoing it and his friend had the machete, so it would only be fair that they both have the same punishment," Jackson said.

As an adult, he can face up to 10 years in prison. If he goes to Juvenile Court, the most he will see is two years in youth services.

The Wilcox County Sheriff's Office arrested Ashley Johnston and his 17-year-old friend and charged each one with aggravated cruelty to animals and cruelty to a dog or a cat, both felonies. Ashley has since been released on $5,000 bond. His friend faces juvenile court.

Wilcox Sheriff Ernest Evans said his department began the investigation after someone living in California called their office Tuesday notifying them of the video that showed a teenager throwing puppies into the air and cutting them with a machete and killing them. That is when they developed Johnston and his friend as suspects.

Evans said Johnston confessed to videoing the act last week on Snapchat, a social video site where postings can be viewed for 10 to 15 seconds and then are automatically deleted.

"I believe he (Johnston) felt remorseful because he got caught," Evans said after Johnston confessed. "That's what happens most times in our line of work."

Evans has been in his line of work for more than 35 years and said he's never had a case of such brutality.

"I've never seen anything like this happen before," Evans said. "It's horrific, it's a horrible thing that has happened. I'm not a dog lover, but I have dogs of my own and I would never do anything like that."

It's this kind of behavior Evans wants to "nip-in-the-bud," before it escalates to hurting other people.

"In our business, anyone who can kill an animal like that makes him a bad person down the line. Most serial killers start out killing animals," Evans said.

Investigators have not been able to view the video, but have talked with several people who have. Evans said they are continuing to search for the missing puppies' remains.

Both Johnston and his friend are said to reside in Wilcox County and attend the same private school in Camden. The incident allegedly occurred at the 17-year-old's house.

Defense attorneys for Ashley and his friend could not be reached for comment Thursday.

“From the information that I have so far, this is just two kids being stupid,”

"In our business, anyone who can kill an animal like that makes him a bad person down the line. Most serial killers start out killing animals,"

Have to say I'm with the second opinion. Little psychopaths in the making. :rage::rage::rage:

My little girl just got a puppy. Let some evil little bastard like that touch Buzzard Bait and shit is gonna get real bad for them real quick!

My little girl just got a puppy. Let some evil little bastard like that touch Buzzard Bait and shit is gonna get real bad for them real quick!

Sorry for the double post. It's coming a helluva storm here and the computer is being stupid. Maybe it's afraid of storms? :shrug::playful:

Back