• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jessiesgirl1108

Chameleon
A Florida mom is accused of leaving her three children alone in her bedroom so she could go drinking at a bar on Saturday afternoon.
According to a Flagler County Sheriff's Office deputies, that act almost led to her one-year-old baby choking to death on a smoked cigarette after the child got a butt from a full ashtray in the bedroom.
In addition to leaving her one-year-old baby, Kendra Hampton, 39, is also accused of leaving her two-year-old and nine-year-old children at her Palm Coast home.

The woman's boyfriend said Hampton began drinking at 1pm on Saturday and that she had been 'drinking alcohol excessively for the past few months', News 13 reported.

After he vacated the house and left her with the three kids, Hampton decided she 'needed a break' and headed to the bar.
Two adults who were home at the time said they didn't know Hampton had left the children alone.
One of them heard the baby choking and was able to pry the butt out of its mouth.
[...]

She was charged with felony child neglect, domestic violence and resisting arrest without violence
She allegedly punched him in the nose, but he was not seriously hurt, WESH reported.
Someone at the home called 911 and police said Hampton was combative when they arrived.
She was charged with three counts of felony child neglect, domestic violence and resisting arrest without violence.
Hampton was taken to the Flagler County Inmate Facility and was being held on a $5,550 bond.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arly-died-choking-cigarette-butt-Florida.html

I'm sick of this "I need a break from my kids" excuse from these types of assholes to defend their neglect or crime.

Blows my mind that she was so in need of a drink that she couldn't be bothered to say anything to the other adults in the house. smh
I'm guessing she knew they'd give her shit about drinking, so she snuck out figuring once the adults found out they'd just take care of the kids until she returned shitty drunk. I doubt that this is the first time that shes done this, but the choking kid finally woke the roommates up to the fact that this was not ok. "A break" just means she felt like she needed to get hammered. Good luck kids, mommy needs more than this for her reality check.

What's the obsession among dirt-bags to keep having more kids?
@BostonBurns
You would think after one they would say 'F*ck this shit- it gets in my way'. However, I got from the article, maybe I am wrong, she was a good mother until the last few months and d*mn did she wait till later to start having kids.

So, mom's drunk as shit and rowdy, and dad or boyfriend just leaves the situation?

It takes a village... and these kids are on a deserted effing island. :(

Amortize the cost of the abortion and I think you'd break even by the time the kid is 6 months old!:p

Not if you live off welfare, or very low income as are most of these trashy piece of shit moms.

ETA: Most low income moms don't just have 3-4 hundred bucks laying around for the abortion.

Last edited:
Back