• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
24l6bk7.jpg

It was a rude awakening Sunday morning. That's when police in Tampa, Florida, say a mother found what police say was a naked burglar in bed with her 10-year-old son.

.....police responded to a burglary call around 4:34 Sunday morning. At the scene, the boy's mother said she found the alleged burglar in bed with her son, the station writes.

However, the man, wearing not a stitch of clothes, jumped out the same window he had apparently jimmied to enter the home, according to WPTV.

Later that morning, police, aided by a K-9 unit, arrested Ernest Reed Johnson, 25, according to WPTV, which adds:

He has been charged with lewd and lascivious molestation, burglary of an occupied dwelling and possession of burglary tools.

http://www.pennlive.com/nation-world/2015/03/mom_finds_naked_burglar_in_bed.html

How scary for this to happen. Im sure if the son didnt have nightmares before he will now. I dont think I would have another sound night again if this happened in my home. Js

He would have been trying to get his fat ass back out that jimmied window and I would have been filling his ass cheeks with lead.

Just sayin', I wouldn't have handled that situation quite as diplomatically as this boy's mother did.

Its pretty sad how these monsters invade people's lives with no thought to the aftermath. This family will never feel safe and secure again. It really ticks me off that kids aren't even safe in the sanctity of their own homes in their own bedrooms...fast asleep and at their most vulnerable.

That poor kid and his mom are never going to get a solid night's sleep again. Hello nightmares. :eek:

Of course the sentences are no doubt concurrent instead of consecutive, which never makes any fucking sense to me.

Back