• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
Thanks @AngelFire I saw this on your Facebook.
36-year-old father accused of abusing his 3-month-old daughter threw the little girl against a wall because he was upset over her crying, according to police.
The baby, who family members identified as Victoria Tarkowski, suffered six skull fractures and a fractured wrist.
Tarkowski, 36, of South Main Street in the Moosup section of Plainfield, was arrested on Saturday morning and the baby's grandather identified Tarkowski as the father.
Police said they went to investigate over the weekend because they received a call from a family member after the child's mother returned home from the methadone clinic in Norwich and found a bruise on her daughter's head.
The child's mother said Tarkowski "lost it" because the baby was crying and threw her against the wall, according to the arrest warrant application.
When the mother asked Tarkowski what happened, he said he was tired, did not get any sleep and wanted to rip the baby's head off, police said. He then wrapped the child in a blanket and threw her against the wall, according to police.
The mother then asked Tarkowski if he knew he could have killed the baby and he said it's not a good idea for him to watch her when he is exhausted.
"If I wanted to kill her, I would have snapped her (expletive) neck and throw(n) her in a dumpster," Robert P. Tarkowski told the baby's mother when she was questioning what happened, according to police.
When Tarkowski spoke to police, he said he was sleeping and woke up because the little girl was crying, so he went into the bedroom and found the baby on the floor.
He told investigators she fell off the bed, but could not account for all of the baby's fractures.
When police questioned him further, Tarkowski asked for an attorney, police said.
The little girl was taken to Windham Hospital in Willimantic, then transferred to Connecticut Children's Medial Center in Hartford, but she has since been released to other family members.
Family members also told police that Tarkowski admitted to being "rough" with the baby and said he wanted to kill himself.
Police said they searched Tarkowski's home on Friday and arrested him Saturday morning at 14 Miller Road in Sterling. He was charged with first-degree assault, risk of injury to a minor and reckless endangerment and appeared at Danielson Superior Court on March 30, where bond was set at $300,000.
http://www.necn.com/news/new-englan...e-After-Abusing-Baby-Officials-298030231.html

"...he said it's not a good idea for him to watch her when he is exhausted." :jawdrop: Omfg, are you kidding me?

From the sound of it, it's not a "good idea" for him to be breathing, let alone be around any organic lifeform, animal, vegetable or mineral. You vile, souless son of a bitch.

If mom just got back from the methadone clinic, at least she's not high (unless she's using along w/it) and she's trying (again, assuming), but her common sense and choice in dick are still GREATLY impaired. My guess is he's still using. Maybe he thought the baby stole his wake up...

Best part of the story? He's said he wanted to kill himself. If I were a genie, motherf**ker, your wish would be my command. :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Six skull fractures? How was that sweet baby released from the hospital so soon with those injuries?

Unless there's one or more subdural hematomas (blood clots) pressing on the brain, active brain swelling that threatens the safety/function of the brain, an active bleed going on somewhere in the brain or the baby needs a shunt (drain), there's really nothing else they can do but wait for the fractures to heal. :(

Gatekeeper - another question if you don't mind? How is the baby's head protected for healing? A helmet? Bandages would be too flimsy I would think.

I don't mind at all, good question. *S* It would depend on where the fractures were (in/on the skull plates themselves, or in/on the "suture lines" (the places where the skull bones meet and knit themselves together), and what type(s) of fractures the baby sustained.

Since the article doesn't describe them for us, they can be anywhere from a severe break in the skull plate(s) including to the point a piece is atually chipped or broken off, to a very small, thin, barely noticeable "hairline" crack the radiologist would really have to look for to see.

In some cases, which it sounds like this one may be, if the skin and scalp are still intact and there are no openings, meaning all the visible damage is inside the head, they may not require any sort of dressing or bandages at all. Helmets are generally used in cases where the infant's head/skull bones need to be reshaped, but only after any/all swelling has subsided. Pressure bandages, usually elasticized or created by making "pressure packs" out of pads, tape and gauze, are also sometimes used for this same reason, and regular bandages on the baby's head would indicate there's at least one bleeding/seeping break in the skin and they're using it to treat the exterior wound rather than the skull fractures themselves.

In the case of any brain swelling, the docs will almost always leave the baby's head unbandaged/unimpeded during that time to maximize the amount of room the brain has to swell inside the skull cap along with other measures/procedures to help minimize the damage.

Last edited:
Bond raised for accused Plainfield infant abuser; girl has 6 skull fractures

AR-150339960.jpg&MaxW=315&MaxH=315

Robert P. Tarkowski

DANIELSON - A Danielson Superior Court Judge on Monday raised the bond of a Plainfield man accused of throwing his girlfriend's 3-month-old child against a wall on Thursday, fracturing the infant's skull and arm.

Judge Steven Spellman raised the bond of Robert P. Tarkowski, 36, of 65 S. Main St., Moosup, from $250,000 to $300,000.

Tarkowski, a self-employed floorer and landlord, was arrested Saturday in Sterling and charged with first-degree assault, risk of injury to a child and first-degree reckless endangerment. Police said Tarkowski was caring for the infant when he "deliberately injured her."

Police were called to a South Main Street residence after the infant's mother, who is described as Tarkowski's girlfriend, noticed a bruise on the infant's head. The mother, who was at a Norwich methadone clinic at the time of the injury, told police after returning home she went to check on the child, who was lying on a bed covered by a blanket, according to court documents.

"When I lifted the blanket and (the child) started to scream," the mother told police, according to an arrest warrant, "I asked (Tarkowski) what happened. He said he was tired and didn't get any sleep. Rob said he felt like ripping her head off. (Tarkowski) told me (the child) was wrapped in a blanket and threw her against a wall in the bedroom."

The child was transported to Windham Community Memorial Hospital Thursday morning and later transferred to the Connecticut Children's Medical Center in Hartford where she remains today. A medical examination indicated the infant had six skull fractures and an arm fracture.

"(Tarkowki) didn't seem at all concerned about what he had done," the mother told police, according to the warrant. "(He) even (asked) me if I wanted coffee which he made. (He) has physically abused me in the past, but nothing has ever happened after (the child) was born."

When interviewed by police, Tarkowski said the infant fell off the bed.

Bail commission officials said Tarkowski, described as 6 feet, 2 inches tall and weighing 230 pounds, is a lifelong Connecticut resident with no prior criminal record, though he has alcohol and family violence dismissals on his record.

Assistant State's Attorney Marissa Goldberg said Tarkowski "showed no remorse" when confronted about the infant's injuries and made no effort to dial 911.

"He said, 'If I wanted to kill (the child), I'd have snapped her ... neck and thrown her in a dumpster,' " Goldberg said.

Tarkowski's case was transferred to Danielson Court's Part A section, where more serious cases are heard. He is due in court May 1.

Plainfield Police Chief Michael Surprenant said the investigation into the child's injuries is ongoing.

The more this guy opens his mouth the deeper he digs his hole.
... just a disgusting human being.

I'd like to smash his head against a steel or concrete wall...until he has six skull fractures so he can know an ounce of this little baby's pain. This guy is a monster. He is a pathetic waste of human form. I'm thankful the baby survived. I hope she doesn't suffer any long term deficits from this horrific act.

I've never had a baby of my own, and I know this isn't manly, but one of the greatest joys in my life is to hold an infant. Babies are awesome to me. So perfect, even when they are not perfect. What can I say? I love babies, old people, and animals.

I've never had a baby of my own, and I know this isn't manly, but one of the greatest joys in my life is to hold an infant. Babies are awesome to me. So perfect, even when they are not perfect. What can I say? I love babies, old people, and animals.

There's no shame for a man in feeling those things.

This man is a bonafide retard.

A man who was arrested in March on charges he injured a 3-month-old infant he was caring for was arrested again Friday after police say he failed to show up for a court appearance.

Plainfield police took Robert P. Tarkowski, 36, of 65 S. Main St., Moosup, into custody at 5:41 p.m. Friday on a charge of first-degree failure to appear.

Police said Tarkowski didn’t appear Friday at Danielson Superior Court and the court issued an arrest warrant.

Tarkowski was originally arrested on March 28 on charges of first-degree assault, risk of injury to a minor and first-degree reckless endangerment, after police said he threw his girlfriend’s 3-month-old child against a wall, fracturing the infant’s skull and arm. As a result of the injuries, the child was taken to the ConnecticutChildrenMedicalCenter for extensive care, police said.

Tarkowski is being held on a $1 million court set bond and is scheduled to appear Monday at Danielson Superior Court.

http://www.norwichbulletin.com/article/20150502/NEWS/150509924

From June 2017

Robert Tarkowski, wearing a bright orange jail jumpsuit, pleaded no contest to first-degree assault and risk of injury to a child and was sentenced to 10 years in prison.
“The infant suffered six skull fractures and two to her arms,” Mahoney said.
“He showed an extreme lack of care for the 3-month-old baby,” she said. “At one point, (Tarkowski), when told he could have killed the baby responded that if wanted to kill her, he would have just ‘snapped her (expletive) neck and threw her in a Dumpster.’ ”

On March 29, 2015, police said Tarkowski was caring for the infant in a Moosup residence on South Main Street. A relative of the victim told police the baby’s crying frustrated Tarkowski to the point he threw her against a wall.
In a police interview, Tarkowki’s girlfriend said he told her it was“not a good idea” for him to watch the baby because “I’m obviously not capable,” according to a warrant.

Tarkowski initially told police the infant suffered her injuries after falling off a bed. He did not speak during Friday’s sentencing except to acknowledge he understood the process.
1657226873367.png

Latest posts

Back