• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
how fckd up our criminal justice system (especially in small=country town america)is

Hey Spanky (or as your cellmate probably called you: "Sugar Lips") There is a plain and simple way to not find out how fucked up the criminal justice system might be... DON'T abuse babies, DON'T steal, DON'T drain the bank account and abandon your family!

Okay, now that I've wasted 15 minutes of my life reading his transcripts and appeal, here's what I found.

1. The child did indeed suffer skull fractures. From his very own appeal:
Denz’s convictions stemmed from an incident in which his infant son sustained skull fractures, a torn frenulum, liver and spleen lacerations, and a bruised adrenal gland.

2. The reason he's screaming about the skull fractures is here:
provided an affidavit by a forensic pathologist stating he had reviewed the evidence and would have testified that the infant’s liver and spleen lacerations were not consistent with a blow but instead were “consistent with deceleration injuries” from a fall; that “[o]ne or more of the skull abnormalities” might “not necessarily be fractures”; that a “bone fragility disorder” could not be excluded;

So his very own expert called them "skull abnormalities", although it says ONE OR MORE might NOT NECESSARILY BE FRACTURES. Then pulls the fragile bone disease can't be ruled out.

And finally, yet again from his own appeal, which btw @Vaughn denz is public information (sometimes members here like to actually research instead of just believing folks) I present you with this. He tried to claim innocence, the state said, Nope!

But the evidence Denz identified—the pathologist’s report and various proposed character witnesses—does nothing more than contradict some of the evidence presented at trial. It does not conclusively demonstrate his innocence.

:D

If he's perfectly healthy now, what happened to the fragile bone disease?! :confused:

QUOTE: All yall that cant get their minds wrapped around how fckd up our criminal justice system

@Vaughn denz or whatever you call yourself......I deal with people such as you EVERY DAY at my job and we see through the lies, excuses, stories, blame games, finger pointing, fabrications, etc. You really think just because you are on here fussing about being falsely accused makes you some kind defenseless pittiful person. It actually only proves that you are GUILTY AS HELL and deserve so much more than you will ever receive. The only issue that our criminal justice system has wrong with it is that is it doesn't punish POS such as yourself long enough, hard enough, and that public lynchings are outlawed. Dumb asses such as yourself who do something you know is wrong, that was deliberate, and even hurting your own baby only says how much of disgusting pig you actually are. You don't want to own up to what you did to that poor baby and want to fight the legal system to debate what your punishment should be. In reality your punshment should be to have the living Hell beat out of your ass on a daily basis for the rest of your born days just like you did to your own baby. My only hopes in this situation is that your innocent child never has to see the likes of your sorry ass ever again because you don't deserve him and that you are sent right back where you belong for life. Hopefully the "JUSTICE SYSTEM" leads your ass right back into a jail cell with a cellmate who hates pieces of shit such as yourself and wants to own you as his own bitch for the next several years and eventually kills you and rids you of our "JUSTICE SYSTEM" the way you should have been ridden of to begin with. You're not worth my tax dollars to keep your sorry ass alive. You serve no purposes in life what so ever nor will you ever serve a purpose in life so just crawl back in the hole you came out of and dear God please DO NOT breed anymore as your DNA needs to stop here and now. This world has enough problems such yourself and we don't need anymore of you running around. I'll bet even your own family feels the same way and doesn't want to claim your ass as one of theirs.

Last edited:
All yall that cant get their minds wrapped around how fckd up our criminal justice system (especially in small=country town america
I am intimately aware of a small town's justice system and the biases that can come with it. But you know what I managed to learn in the decade that I have been working with lawyers?

The vast majority of the people who are pissing and moaning about judicial bias and judicial misconduct are the guiltiest ones out of the bunch but they refuse to admit it. Those that have actually suffered through an injustice hire attorneys who handle their cases for them, they stay out of the spotlight and don't post illiterate rants on the Internet in a vain attempt to prove their cases. They have no need to prove anything to people anywhere because the outcome of their cases will do all their proving for them.

Let's try his/her language.
Omfg, dude. We don believ yall. The baby had a torn thingy on the inside of his lip. You kin only get that from a punch to tha face. Mabe some1 gabe him a bottle to hard.
The fuck outta here.

He's just another whining coward who only has the balls to beat up babies. He and his kind make me sick. Of course he's learned nothing from this. He continues to whine and play the victim. Useless piece of trash. I hope he's locked up for a long, long time.

All yall that cant get their minds wrapped around how fckd up our criminal justice system (especially in small=country town america)is and the fucked up shit that its doin to us need some get right about yourselves.
My lil boy DID NOT have any skull fractures. Hes a super handsom six year lil heathen now. NOT A FCKN THING WRONG WITH HIM!

So... you
Sooo, where did the liver and spleen lacerations come from? Oh wait maybe the jumped out of his body to break his *ahem* "accidental" drop!

You gotta see his Facebook. Oh, man. My sides hurt.
From looking at his pathetic facebook i took a look at his moms and it would appear the boy did grow up to be quite a handsome looking young man, does not however look to me like a heathen either! Poor kid though having to know your pos dad could do something like that to you!

I hate it when fucktards come on here, make incoherent posts about how innocent they are...and then run away like cowardly cunts. I didn't even get ONE bite!
I must start napping during the day so I can stay up all night...which seems to be Tard Time. I guess they can't crawl out during the day; the sunlight would cause them to combust.

@carolinablue that bitch did a drive by in the shoutbox and if it wasn't for @Nell deciphering that illiterate bullshit I'm sure we'd still be clueless about this brain dead baby abusing window licking troglodyte.

FYI, my somewhat apologies for my grammar, im nothin more than a good ol boy from one of "those" parts of Kentucky.
Both internal lacerations were acute injuries known medically as deceleration injuries.
I know nothin bout the healed ribs. That was news to me as well.
Thats all i got to say on any of that.
So, all you decrepit ol ladies that live off of "this" dumb shit while waiting for your next jury notice, and all you other sorry mthr fckrs that live and dwell on such shit as this, EAT SHIT AND DIE!
Good riddance.

Oh, btw, his appeal that he seems to be hanging desperately onto, I counted 5 medical professionals that testified against him about his son's injuries. He has one opinion from a doctor who never examined the boy and simply looked at the medical history. This pathologist says "he would've testified..." blah blah. He also was successful based on a court case that was won AFTER he was convicted, and his lawyer claimed it should be retroactive.

His own lawyer chose not to hire a pvt medical examiner because one against five might make the jury believe they "paid" for this expert's opinion, therefore tainting their view of the defense. It was a strategic maneuver on their part.

I'm not pulling this out of my ass, it's in his appeal. As you can see his deceleration claim comes directly from the defense's paid pathologist.

I'll wait on my jury duty notice Vaughn, at the same time that you wait for your retrial.

Who's more nervous? :nailbiting:

Vaughn, I am delighted to see you back, and I congratulate you on installing spellcheck. Even your grammar has improved!

You have discovered my SECRET...I am a pathetic old woman, just sitting around waiting to be called to jury duty. I HAVE to live off this sick shit because I'm so fat and ugly, the internet is the only way I can get people to interact with me. I am 4'5" and weigh 300 lbs. I also have only 3 hairs on my head, one of my eyes wanders to the side and I'm covered in big, hairy moles. I also have a wart on my nose that sprouts long black hairs. I sit here sobbing and crying because I want to be YOU. Happy now?

PS You are a cow patty in the field of life, only good for fertilizer. I resent the fact that you are breathing air I might want to use one day.
You wanna troll us? better sit and think about how hard we'll troll you right back. These bitches got GAME!

FYI, my somewhat apologies for my grammar, im nothin more than a good ol boy from one of "those" parts of Kentucky.
Both internal lacerations were acute injuries known medically as deceleration injuries.
So, all you decrepit ol ladies that live off of "this" dumb shit while waiting for your next jury notice, and all you other sorry mthr fckrs that live and dwell on such shit as this, EAT SHIT AND DIE!
Good riddance.
Good ol' boy, my porcelain arse!

Kindly remove your testicles at the door and place them in the bin; you've lost all right to them.

Sorry, but there's no need to insult the entire public education system in the great state of Kentucky with that sad, inane drivel.

Ernie "The Turtleman" Brown Jr. and Neal James are "nothin more than good ol boys from one of 'those' parts of Kentucky." Those two Kentucky gentlemen don't have half a mouthful of teeth between them and they sound like doctorate-level Diction Coaches to the Queen of England next to the vast "improvement" in your literacy.

By the by, thank you for reading the article to spell "deceleration injuries" correctly - you know, that "medically known" term you so desperately felt you needed to use as if you actually understood it? I'm guessing it was a cut and paste, but I digress.

So, what does it sound like when you beat an infant? Is it a sort of a smacking sound when your fist slams into, splits and bruises their internal organs, or more of a dull thud? And when their still soft, tiny, fragile bones break, can you hear them snap like dry, little twigs, or does their screaming make it impossible to discern? And since the fontanelle hadn't closed and the suture lines between the skull plates were still malleable and formative, was his head misshapen when he was tiny and defenseless, depending on you for safety, protection, and love?

Tsk, tsk, tsk, so many questions... He's a true blessing, Vaughn. Take your focus off yourself and your own snivelling ass and never forget that. He's one of the few victims in these horror stories who not only lived, but is apparently doing well despite your best attempt to end his life at 5 months old.

Oh, do you still have that receding hairline, semi-faux hawk thing going on? Pity that whole baby sadist thing, really. You don't look like a monster. You're actually kind of a cute kid. Then again, if we know anything around here, we know looks can be deceiving.

I'd call that mouth breathing cumstain on the underwear of life a lot of things, cute surely the fuck ain't one of them. Then again I guess not everyone looks their best after beating the shit out of your baby and going on the run with your families money. But I'm sure @Vaughn denz has a reasonable response for that. Maybe oh I don't know he's a scared little bitch who didn't wanna face the consequences of his actions.
You're not a good ol boy. You're just an angry little man child who for some reason thinks the world owes them something becoz your daddy forgot to pull out and now we are stuck to deal with your no good ass. I can't wait til you go back to jail. So you can't knock some chick up and repeat your sins. Coz it's what I'd call inevitable.

@Vaughn denz - Not everyone on here is a woman. I am more of a man than you could ever hope to be.

Allow me to elucidate.

#1 I managed to raise a son as a single father without ever having "accidentally" dropped him, or harming him in any way.

#2 I've not had dealings with the criminal justice system, other than receiving jury duty notices.

#3 I have managed to surround myself with people who respect me, and I respect them as well.

Given these facts, I am happy to be me.

However, this isn't about me...

The members of this site have done more positive with their lives and situations than you could ever fathom, whilst you are a drain on society.

The only thing that you have accomplished lately is that you have refreshed our disdain for a cretin baby beater.

Oh, and I know many "good ol boys" and none of them would associate with the likes of you.

Good riddance.
Eat shit and live. But don't breathe on me.

Good ole boy? Nope. No way, no day. I married a good ole boy, and thank God every day for him. Good ole boys are gentle, strong, protective and treat their women well. Good ole boys are even more gentle with babies and kids and have infinite patience. Their hands may be rough, but their hearts are gentle.

im nothin more than a good ol boy from one of "those" parts of Kentucky.
I feel an overwhelming need to correct you. You are NOT a good ole boy, in fact you couldn't be further from one if you tried. See, I married one, I'm raising 4 and I was raised by one.

Good ole boys don't sit in jail on charges of beating their babies. In fact a good ole boy loves nothing more than to bust the ass of someone who has done exactly what you have done.

I believe you're from Kentucky, I have no reason not to but for fuck's sake don't give the rest of the residents a bad name by publicizing that amidst your other illiterate drivel that comes from your barely functioning brain.

Last edited:
Good ole boy? Nope. No way, no day. I married a good ole boy, and thank God every day for him. Good ole boys are gentle, strong, protective and treat their women well. Good ole boys are even more gentle with babies and kids and have infinite patience. Their hands may be rough, but their hearts are gentle.
This reminds me of that song "Daddy's Hands".. thanks CB :kiss:

Another off topic... @CbabyRKO ... I love the new hair! You look amazing!

@Vaughn denz ... I can't say anything.. everyone here said it all. You are a worthless human being.. I can't wait to see your retrial in the news. POS

You all make me sick af. Only one man knows the truth and can judge him and that is not you. Many spoke up on behalf of this man about how loving, caring, and patient he was with children. You only see and hear what the media chooses.they want others ml to throw stones in glass houses. Enjoy being puppets and not1 fact checking before damning another human being sad truly sad, a good man's life wasted to take the rap for anothers act3ions
Post automatically merged:

I feel an overwhelming need to correct you. You are NOT a good ole boy, in fact you couldn't be further from one if you tried. See, I married one, I'm raising 4 and I was raised by one.

Good ole boys don't sit in jail on charges of beating their babies. In fact a good ole boy loves nothing more than to bust the ass of someone who has done exactly what you have done.

I believe you're from Kentucky, I have no reason not to but for fuck's sake don't give the rest of the residents a bad name by publicizing that amidst your other illiterate drivel that comes from your barely functioning brain.
He is a good ol Boy he has values and comes from a good family. They love him and stood beside him. I am saddened that the person truly responsible for the afflictions this boy (his son) had under gone walked free cause the state was so hell bent on pointing their fingers without doing ther due diligence
Yesterday I had to take my 2yr old daughter to A&E. Her 4yr old brother swung the swing, and it hit her on the forehead. Hard. She was inconsolable, crying and screaming, and had a HUGE lump on her head. It really upset me to see her so distressed and in pain, and that lump hurt me almost as much as her!

So the thought of someone deliberately battering their child/infant, inflicting head injuries even more terrible than that lump, fracturing their skulls. And all the while IGNORING that childs screams and tears and distress........It tears me appart. I really just cannot fathom it. How can they do it???? Just....How?

"The child’s injuries consisted of multiple skull fractures, internal injuries as well as facial injuries"

Poor, sweet, defenceless little innocent baby. I hope you recover fully sweetheart.

And as for you, Vaughn Miles Denz, die horribly and ROT.
Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Last edited:
Looks like he was released 12/29/2021

Here is his mug prior to prison when he looked like a sullen bitch :
Screenshot_20220223_041958.jpg

And here is the "after a few years of prison" photo where he looks like a malevolent sullen bitch:
Screenshot_20220223_042316.jpg

He got up to all sorts of Un-Christiany things in prison:
Screenshot_20220223_043455.jpg

Hat tip to @FireFlower!

We weren't notified of his release, so we really appreciate you bringing this to our, and the greater publics, attention.

You're a good citizen @FireFlower .

It was a little difficult to sort out your message, but your concern for the citizens of Arizona and any other states he might scuttle to, shines right through.

Back