• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
The neighbor was tired of watching and hearing the abuse of the dog across the street. He did the only thing he could. He got his phone out and recorded Ryan Baker tossing his girlfriends 1 year old pitbull 15 feet into a snow back. This link does have the video. I assure you the dog is not having fun.
The neighbor then marched his ass down to the police station and showed them the video.

http://m.wcvb.com/news/medford-man-caught-on-video-kicking-throwing-pit-bull/31855464

Last edited:
Good for the neighbor! I'm also curious about the girlfriend's knowledge of the abuse.

Poor puppy:( Too bad the neighbor didn't speak up sooner having witnessed the abuse "a dozen times". I am also curious of the girlfriends knowledge of the abuse.

He threw that poor dog against a tree! And there were several videos, some in warm weather, and at least one with several feet of snow on the ground. I do wonder why the neighbor waited until he had several videos over several months to turn this asswipe in.

I think he was afraid he would be identified. I bet there were run ins with the neighbor.

Last edited:
Massachusetts Man Caught On Video Beating Girlfriend's Dog

7175051_G.jpg

Ryan Baker (Photo Via Medford Police Department)

Fox 25 Boston reported that the neighbor has witnessed the abuse several times, and knew he needed to obtain proof in order to put a stop to Baker's beatings.

Police have since credited the neighbor with stopping the abuse, as Baker was immediately arrested once the video was handed over.

One of the clips captured by the neighbor, shows Baker picking up the dog by the neck, and throwing him several feet into a tree.

Police tell Fox 25 that Baker lives in a home with his parent's and his girlfriend and her dog Bullet would visit on the weekends.

In court Tuesday, the prosecutor's revealed that the first video showed the "dog repeatedly kicked in the head," all the while, "visibly shaking and cowering."

When asked about the abuse by police, Baker reportedly said, "This is [expletive]. All for throwing a dog into a pile of snow. I was having fun throwing him into the snow pile."

A detective responded by saying, "You saw the video. It doesn't look the like the dog was having fun.

Police told Fox 25 they did not believe the girlfriend had been abusing the dog, and are unsure if she was aware of the abuse. Her involvement, or lack thereof is still under investigation, but charges are possible.

Man accused of dog abuse to serve time on unrelated charge

A man accused of abusing his girlfriend's dog was back in court Wednesday, where he was sentenced for an unrelated charge.

Ryan Baker, 31, was in court for a probation violation and will serve 10 days in jail for it.

Baker is accused of hitting, punching and kicking his girlfriend's 1-year-old pit bull, Bullet. He also allegedly threw the dog 20 feet into a snow bank. The attacks were all filmed by a neighbor, who turned the video over to police. Baker was charged with three counts of animal cruelty.

Andrea Russo, the dog's owner, said she knew nothing about how Baker had been treating Bullet.

"I'm devastated," said Russo. "I mean, of course, he's boyfriend. I love him. I don't want to believe it. But once you see the video, you can't deny it."

Bullet was examined by a veterinarian and is OK except for a cut over one eye. Video HERE>>

Andrea Russo, the dog's owner, said she knew nothing about how Baker had been treating Bullet. I'm devastated," said Russo. "I mean, of course, he's boyfriend. I love him. I don't want to believe it.But once you see the video, you can't deny it."[/

I don't believe that for a minute!!! It's not like it only happened once, sounds like it was systematic abuse. Neighbors heard that poor puppy crying and I suppose she was conveniently never home when these incidents were taking place..GRRRR

Neighbors heard that poor puppy crying and I suppose she was conveniently never home when these incidents were taking place..
On top of the fact that she should have noticed her dog's reaction to him. The dog would have been scared, cowering, maybe even peeing in fear when he was near her OR she could have been very aggressive towards him. Either way, she should have noticed a change in her dog's temperament that was directed a the asshat boyfriend.

Probably ignored it much in the same way "mothers" ignore the warning signs of abuse by a boyfriend/penis of the month.

She fucking knew. What in the world would make someone kick and throw a dog for no reason? Sick stupid shit. I want to hit him so hard with a bat till he's black and blue. And I want that doggy.

I don't know... Andrea's "catch" is living with his parents at the age of 31. Something tells me she's not too bright. With that under consideration, it's going to be a lot harder to be in tune with what could have been subtle behavioral changes, especially considering the dog was living elsewhere during the week. Changes in the dog's behavior could have been attributed to where the dog was staying the rest of the time.

And, really, I think it's quite likely that this man chose opportunities to abuse the dog when its owner wasn't around. It's inherently cowardly behavior, and I bet that cowardice extends. It sounds like the guy was purposely taking the dog outside to do these things... away from his parents who dwell inside? And the girlfriend is never seen in any of the videos. Unlikely if she was present and didn't mind the abuse.

I hope this guy gets dumped and fucked raw by the justice system. The fact that he says he was just having fun speaks to a lack of remorse requiring correction.

Back