• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
It kinda blows my mind. I'm not a sicko, that's not why I'm asking... it's just because I don't get it. Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka for example; How the fuck do you ever feel okay with sharing those sick twisted ideas with another human being without expecting them to turn your ass in like everybody else would? Do you tell them with like a gun behind your back or something?

Who makes the first move on that? Seriously. Do sickos have like a sicko radar? So they can just spot out like minded sickos? I know I'm over thinking it, but it's fucking weird! Waaaaaaay weirder than the double life murderers. They obviously didn't feel that same level of trust in their spouse... hence the double life.
[doublepost=1488158981,1488158894][/doublepost]WOW! I JUST MISSED THOSE TROLLS! That just fit into my question perfectly... I hope they don't ever find each other!

It kinda blows my mind. I'm not a sicko, that's not why I'm asking... it's just because I don't get it. Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka for example; How the fuck do you ever feel okay with sharing those sick twisted ideas with another human being without expecting them to turn your ass in like everybody else would? Do you tell them with like a gun behind your back or something?

Who makes the first move on that? Seriously. Do sickos have like a sicko radar? So they can just spot out like minded sickos? I know I'm over thinking it, but it's fucking weird! Waaaaaaay weirder than the double life murderers. They obviously didn't feel that same level of trust in their spouse... hence the double life.
[doublepost=1488158981,1488158894][/doublepost]WOW! I JUST MISSED THOSE TROLLS! That just fit into my question perfectly... I hope they don't ever find each other!
I always wonder how exactly it would casually come up in conversation.

Back