• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Muriel Schwenck

Beloved Curmudgeon
Between February and June of last year, a mother traded her daughter to her dealer for heroin:

"April Corcoran, 30, of Pleasant Plain, Ohio was indicted on 27 felony counts that included complicity, corrupting another with drugs, endangering children and trafficking in persons.

She is also accused of giving the girl heroin.

Shandell Willingham, 41, identified by Deters' as the woman's dealer, was indicted on 26 felony counts. He is accused of performing sex acts with the girl and having videotaped some of those incidents."​

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/cincinnati/two-indicted-for-trafficking-minor-in-exchange-for-heroin

The girl "continues to live with her father and step mother". I hope that means that she was removed from her mother's care last year and that is why the incidents stopped after June.

April was fugly at 30
and her dealer was feeling quite dirty.
So she traded her kid
for a quick hit of Shit
Now a jury has cured her, cold turkey.

There are no words! Other than I hope mom's withdrawal is horrific in jail and I hope and pray that the sober realization of what she did to that baby girl causes her intense emotional pain for the rest of her days. I am willing to give some leeway for actions under the influence, but not this you want to kill yourself, sell yourself for drugs fine but what this woman did to this child is unforgivable.

Other than looking like she's been hit with a frying pan to the side of the head she isn't ugly. Too lazy and used up for the dope man but hey that's no problem that's why God gave you a daughter am I right? This is something that shouldn't happen. Not even in a horror story. Not even in the most sickest of minds should this happen. I wanna just shoot her up with her precious heroin and leave her to die alone. Coz that's all she wanted was heroin anyway. So give it too her.

I always check out the registry before I move and a couple years ago much to my surprise my dealer was on it the fucking list and where this bitch found out hers liked kids I went on to give her own fucking kid, I stopped going to mind and turned him in .... Why? Because I would never knowingly give a child abusing piece of shit my money let alone my child.... Drugs didn't make this bitch do this, she would have pimped her kid out for anything. No punishment will be severe enough for this woman

News Release...

Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine and Hamilton County Prosecutor Joseph T. Deters Announce Indictment in First Hamilton County State Court Human Trafficking Case
3/23/2015
(CINCINNATI)—Today, Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine and Hamilton County Prosecutor Joseph T. Deters announced the indictment of Pleasant Plain, Ohio resident April Corcoran (DOB 4-4-84) on 27 felony counts in the attached indictment. If convicted of all charges, she faces the possibility of life in prison.

Also indicted today is Cincinnati resident Shandell Willingham (DOB 8-25-73) on 26 felony counts in the attached indictment. If convicted of all charges, he faces the possibility of life in prison.

Corcoran is charged with trafficking her 11-year-old daughter H.C. to Shandell Willingham, her drug dealer, in exchange for heroin. She is also accused of forcing her daughter to use heroin. Willingham is accused of sex crimes against the victim, some of which he videotaped. The sex acts and videotaping occurred in Willingham’s Colerain Avenue apartment.

As indicated in the indictment, this occurred between February 15, 2014 to June 6, 2014. When the victim went to live with her father and stepmother in June 2014 she revealed what had occurred to her stepmother. (The victim continues to reside with her father and stepmother.) The Cincinnati Police Department was contacted and began an investigation.

Their investigation resulted in today’s indictment which will be the first Hamilton County prosecution in state court for human trafficking.

The prosecution of this case will be a joint prosecution between the Hamilton County Prosecutor’s Office and the Ohio Attorney General’s office.

Prosecutor Deters commented, “As a parent, it is hard to imagine how you could use your child to satisfy your drug addiction. Even after all my years as a prosecutor, I continue to be amazed at how badly parents treat their children. What this little girl endured is unimaginable and I can only hope that mom and drug dealer’s prosecution and intense counseling will help this child regain some trust in the world. This case is Exhibit A for how devastating heroin is to our communities.”

“This situation is sad beyond measure, “said Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine. “Instead of protecting her daughter, the mother saw her as a way to get drugs because the lure of heroin was apparently too strong.”

–30–

Documents
2015-03-23-Human-Trafficking-indictment Indictment (PDF)

Media Contacts

Dan tierney: 614-466-3840
Lisa Hackley: 614-466-3840

One look at her picture and I know why she couldn't trade her own self for the dope.

Fugly ass cunt, probably all kinds of dirty too and not in a good way.

Oh my God, I can't handle this. It makes me so depressed to know a mom can choose drugs over her own child. :(

I know what you meant but I just wanted to say... She was not a mom.. She is a pos who had baby for all her own selfish reasons... A mom is someone who raises a child with all the love and protection that a baby needs to mature to adulthood..

This cow and my bio unit would have been BFF's. Been there, done that, and didn't even get a lousy t shirt. I would take the girl in to live with us. Safe, loved, and lots and lots of therapy. We would love her back to life.

Not that it changes anything, but how much heroin does one get for an 11-year-old child? Was it like a $20 hit or did she negotiate something better, after all, the dealer was getting a virgin (dear God, I hope she was still a virgin). I hope they both get exactly what they deserve and that the little girl can somehow rise above it and have a wonderful life.

Looks like she doesn't take a pass on meth if it's available.
@McDanel
Once she hit a certain point of addiction her body was rotting from the inside out. She would have had terrible abscess forming. I knew a girl in rehab that was EATEN with scars on her shins where she started shooting because they had.. had to remove so much muscle do to the abscesses.. her face is likely sickness & lack of hygiene.. or speed balling..

Take the selfish cunt out back; put a bullet in it's brain and be done with it. No muss, no fuss and baby girl is safe once again... :(
@Buffettgirl
I really worry about safe :bored:
Where was sperm donor? Family? People that stood by and knew it was happening?
I have been pretty low in life, done some sh*tty things in my life, not been a model citizen- NONE included kids. I wouldn't go to a house for stuff that kids were at.. wouldn't teach anyone how to do the drugs I did- that burden wasn't going to be on me. I would have died trying to get to this baby or any baby or that matter if I knew something like that was going on. You don't survive the lowest levels of degradation to pass that on.. you just don't..:muted:

Last edited:
@irish-fire I called around today, skank ass junkies give head for 3 bags (20 bucks), attractive junkies go down for 10 bags(55 dollars) .... Because I don't know any scumbag pedo dealers I was told that if a kid was offered there would be violence and they'd have to call the cops.

Read about new thing to me Cheese Heroin:
"A highly addictive drug known as “cheese heroin” is a blend of black tar Mexican heroin (called “black tar” because of its color) and over-the-counter cold medication, such as Tylenol PM".​

"The drug costs only a couple of dollars a hit and children as young as 9, hooked on cheese heroin, have been rushed to hospital emergency rooms for heroin withdrawal".​

Read about new thing to me Cheese Heroin:
"A highly addictive drug known as “cheese heroin” is a blend of black tar Mexican heroin (called “black tar” because of its color) and over-the-counter cold medication, such as Tylenol PM".​

"The drug costs only a couple of dollars a hit and children as young as 9, hooked on cheese heroin, have been rushed to hospital emergency rooms for heroin withdrawal".​
back when i was still using, i flew to cincinnati, where the heroin was in white powder form, not the west coast black tar i was used to. i heard the shit out there was cut w some kinda opiate pill and was killing ppl but i cant remember which pill it was that they were adding to it.

back when i was still using, i flew to cincinnati, where the heroin was in white powder form, not the west coast black tar i was used to. i heard the shit out there was cut w some kinda opiate pill and was killing ppl but i cant remember which pill it was that they were adding to it.
fentenal how ever you spell it

Could be Opana too. Oxy only waaaay stronger.

Speaking of, it really surprises the hell out of me how easy it is to get oxymorphone these days (also known as Dilaudid ER for anyone else who may be wondering). Esp. the Extended Release. That's one reason they only used to make it in IM/IV injectible form and it only used be Rx'ed for extreme pain patients, i.e., cancer, burn pts., etc. (remember that?). Seems like with anything else, when they start making stuff in tab/cap form out of convenience and to help a wider variety of pain pts., it doesn't take long to start hitting the streets.

And contrary to popular belief, it's not just people who con docs out of these Rxs, or patients who end up selling them, having them stolen, etc. It's a lot of the effing docs themselves who're on the take selling Rxs for an extra hundred bucks a pop during office visits. I know two skeevy mf'ers right now who're still in prison for selling one-stop-shopping Rxs. One of them helped kill a woman by Rx'ing her Ritalin to wake up, Temazepam and Xanax to bring her down, and Oxy to mellow her out and keep her from feeling like shit from the ups and downs of the other two. She died of a massive heart attack at 36 y.o. Smdh. Hippocratic Oath = Hypocritic Oath. Bastards. :mad:

Speaking of, it really surprises the hell out of me how easy it is to get oxymorphone these days (also known as Dilaudid ER for anyone else who may be wondering). Esp. the Extended Release. That's one reason they only used to make it in IM/IV injectible form and it only used be Rx'ed for extreme pain patients, i.e., cancer, burn pts., etc. (remember that?). Seems like with anything else, when they start making stuff in tab/cap form out of convenience and to help a wider variety of pain pts., it doesn't take long to start hitting the streets.

And contrary to popular belief, it's not just people who con docs out of these Rxs, or patients who end up selling them, having them stolen, etc. It's a lot of the effing docs themselves who're on the take selling Rxs for an extra hundred bucks a pop during office visits. I know two skeevy mf'ers right now who're still in prison for selling one-stop-shopping Rxs. One of them helped kill a woman by Rx'ing her Ritalin to wake up, Temazepam and Xanax to bring her down, and Oxy to mellow her out and keep her from feeling like shit from the ups and downs of the other two. She died of a massive heart attack at 36 y.o. Smdh. Hippocratic Oath = Hypocritic Oath. Bastards. :mad:

That Dr does sound like pos out to just make money no matter the consequences.. What I don't like though is how normal Dr giving normal scripts are being sued for someone over dosing... I'm not talking about the pill mill Dr and others like them... It just seems everyone now a days are constantly wanting to blame someone else for what THEY CHOSE to do....we teach our kids to take responsibility for their actions only for them to become a adult and learn to blame everyone else.. Uugghh

Turned down a plea deal of 50 years. Immediately afterward, confusingly, the article states that she doesn't want to traumatize her daughter by needing to testify, so she has pled guilty instead (except in deal, the daughter wouldn't need to testify). She understands a life sentence is a realistic possibility.

Which translates IMO that 50 years might've been a must serve, and she hoping for life, with possibly after X number of years.

I'd look it all up but I'm trying to eat breakfast. Sentencing will be 19JUL.

Still a disgusting, self serving waste of life.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news...aughter-for-heroin-expected-to-take-plea-deal

Good point, @Forensicwx

Maybe someone has gotten sober and realized she has a conscience buried underneath all that destroyed brain matter, hence saving the kid from testifying.

Or as you said - is hoping for a chance ONE day of release.

Either way. I hope she dies in jail.

Everytime I see headlines like this I think of those fucking nut sacks Jennifer Ragland and Leana Lauk. I fucking LOATH this type of child abuse. I hate it all but this takes the cake.:rage:

Back