• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
igmcfa.jpg

Zachary Thomas Bailey, 50, of Fort Lauderdale, was released from jail at 4:08 a.m. Wednesday on $15,000 bond after spending about 12 hours behind bars, records show. He faces two counts of sexual battery on a victim over 12 years of age under special conditions.

Bailey was fired from the Florida Department of Corrections on Wednesday.......

......the accuser said that during the first of two home visits Bailey blocked her from leaving her bedroom and touched her genitals.

During a second visit March 11, Bailey followed her to her bedroom and asked for a massage, according to a complaint affidavit. When the woman told Bailey no, he began taking off his clothes.....

The accuser said Bailey then asked her to perform oral sex. Bailey allegedly pulled down his pants and put on a condom before pushing the woman onto the bed and raping her....

The woman told Bailey to stop and said, "This is rape," the affidavit said. The accuser said Bailey then stopped, tossed the used condom on the floor and left.

The accuser provided police with video and pictures of Bailey while he was naked and putting on a condom, the affidavit said. The video and pictures, along with the condom, were taken into evidence.

"A majority of the allegations that she's making are caught on camera," said the woman's attorney, Bradford Cohen. "In the video, she makes several references that she doesn't want to do what he's asking her to do."

This is the first complaint involving Bailey since he was hired by the Department of Corrections on Dec. 1, 1989, Lewis said.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/cr...cer-sexual-battery-arrest-20150325-story.html

Wow. Wednesday's SVU was just about a P.O. who was forcing her caseload to have sex with her against their will threatening to revoke them if they didn't (male rape). I don't know if it's just the way the article reads or what, but it sounds like this puke didn't give a f**k about what he doing.

SO glad she was prepared with the cam this time. You know this isn't his first time, just the first time he didn't intimidate somebody into silence and he finally got caught. Fuckin' asshole.

I wish more women had this opportunity and forethought. It's hard to think clearly when you're about to be victimized, so I don't blame rape victims for not whipping out the cell phone and at least hitting the voice record button... but maybe the attention this case gets will cause it to cross the minds of women who are about to get attacked.

I know I don't operate my phone proficiently enough to get much recorded surreptitiously. I'm glad she had the fore site to do this. Maybe he was drunk...why would he leave the condom? DNA evidence is all over that, whether he ejaculated or not...

I def agree, not his first victimization...much too easy to cast doubt on someone on probation when you've never been caught yourself. Especially if he knows how to control himself around others who might have the power to stop him or at least call his character into question...

Wow, way to blow a 25+ year career. I wonder how many people will come forward with similar accusations. I hope he enjoys how it feels to be raped, because hopefully he's gonna be up for some. Serves him right...

Me, too. As Athena mentioned earlier, hopefully this will give them the courage to start coming out of the shadows and he'll never get out.

QUOTE: Wow, way to blow a 25+ year career. I wonder how many people will come forward with similar accusations. I hope he enjoys how it feels to be raped, because hopefully he's gonna be up for some.

They'll give him special provisions in jail with his career and he will not be placed in general population. In other words he'll have more rights than he deserves and more than his victim(s)!

In other words he'll have more rights than he deserves and more than his victim
Not necessarily. Speaking in general terms and not specific, former cops, probation/parole officers and the like, if segregated are placed in an Administrative Seg until like the severe troublemakers. Meaning it's 23 hours a day in a cell, alone, no TV, radio, etc., basically out 1 hour per day for shower and/or rec time.

It's not exactly a privileged existence for them.

But like I said, I'm speaking in general and not specific terms, I can't say for sure what his home state would do for sure, rather only what "protective custody" generally means in a prison.

June 09, 2016

It was a cellphone video provided to police by a Coral Springs woman who accused her probation officer of rape that helped clear him of the charges, records obtained by the Sun Sentinel show.

Zachary Thomas Bailey, 52, had sex with the woman, but proving rape became a near impossibility, prosecutors concluded after watching video that showed the woman on a bed, without pants, instructing Bailey on how to sexually favor her, records show.

One week before Bailey was set to go to trial on two counts of sexual battery by coercion, state prosecutors announced in court Wednesday morning that the charges had been dropped.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...ficer-sex-charges-dropped-20160608-story.html

Latest posts

Back