• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
The lid to the tank should have been buried and bolted down with 6-10 bolts. So if the lid was covered in soil and bolted down it definitely WAS NOT an accident. If the lid was not covered and not bolted but was replaced correctly on the top of the pipe then this WAS NOT an accident. I can't hardly believe that the searchers came across an open or even partially open hole to a buried tank with 1000 gallons of waste water and kept going knowing he wasn't in there. They would have known he could have been in there, too many kids have legitimately accidentally fell into one those for them not know. I'm pretty sure this WAS NOT an accident.

I fell asleep on the couch once when my son was outside playing. He was probably 7-ish. When I awoke it was pitch dark outside, and I freaked out because I had no idea where he was. He was just fine, fortunately, and I never let myself do that again. I was very thankful.

Egg and sperm donor have been arrested for abuse and neglect.

Damn, you,kindle. Post the link.

Nothing.

Egg and sperm donor have been arrested for abuse and neglect.

Damn, you,kindle. Post the link.

Nothing.

Got yo back.
http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/new...-news-conference-on-noah-thomas-case/32151786

PULASKI, Va. -- The parents of the Pulaski County boy who was found dead last week in a septic tank have been arrested.

Ashley White, 30, and Paul Thomas, 32, were arrested Thursday afternoon. Thomas and White are charged with two felony counts of abuse and neglect of children. They are being held in the New River Valley Regional Jail without bond.

Investigators discovered Noah Thomas’ body in a septic tank near his Dublin home on March 26. The 5-year-old boy went missing March 22. Noah was buried Wednesday.

"During the fifth day of this mission, Noah’s body was recovered in the septic system. No tips or calls led the law enforcement authorities or search and rescue teams to drain the septic system," Pulaski County Sheriff Jim Davis said.

Davis said two investigations began as soon as Noah went missing: an investigation into his disappearance and the potential for foul play.

I can't post the pics though, someone else please do it! The mom looks like a huge fucking cunt.

I was just thinking the same thing! So did they get a tip or not? It makes a difference.

If they got a tip that means someone knows exact ally what happens to this young man and apparently their conscience was eating at them so much they called in the tip. Maybe they will come forward and talk.

Of course maybe the police are now retracting the tip statement to keep the tipster safe from harm?

I freaking knew it.

Nice methy looking mugs. Although if I am to believe local rumors, they are bath salt aficionados.

That boy was just precious. I hate these two pukes.

Didn't they previously say they had a "hard, credible tip about the septic tank"?
They said in today's presser there was no such tip. So, yeah, deliberate misinformation?

Thing is, the Sheriff (?) was kind of a dick about people gossiping and rumoring.

Turns out all the gossip and rumors were CORRECT.

So, you're welcome, you old crabby bastard.

So, is "nap" her code for sleeping off the latest drug binge?

That would explain how, if the death was accidental (if he wandered and fell in, which I'm not sold on yet but anyway), she slept through him leaving the house. Normal "Mom radar" is turned off and one is dead to the world.

Noah Thomas case: Parents arraigned, and both comment on media presence
WYTHEVILLE – A day after they were arrested on felony child abuse and neglect charges in Pulaski County, Noah Thomas’ parents, Paul Thomas and Ashley White, appeared via teleconference for their arraignment.

Appearing from the New River Valley Regional Jail, the couple listened as Judge Bradley Dalton of the Wytheville Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court read their charges. Pulaski County court was not in session on Friday, and Dalton said they have a policy to step in and help arraign people from surrounding areas.

Dalton alerted White and Thomas that several members of the media were present in the room for the hearing - and both objected.

“This is the saddest thing that’s ever happened to me in my life,” White said. “I don’t feel people should be able to enjoy it over dinner.”

Said Thomas: “I don’t want my life to be their news story.”

Dalton overruled both objections, allowing the media to remain in the room. In Virginia, adult proceeding in juvenile and domestic relation courts are public.

When asked if the court needed to appoint an attorney, White replied that she was under the impression Jimmy Turk, a Radford-based lawyer, was “already helping” her.

“I’m not aware of that,” Dalton replied. He proceeded to give her a temporary waiver to contact legal guidance, with the possibility of having a court appointed attorney available at a later date for her. Messages left for Turk were not immediately returned on Friday.

Thomas told the judge that he had already hired an attorney. It was unclear Friday who that lawyer is.

Thomas also asked during the arraignment if he could receive bond. But Dalton replied that he “can’t get one today,” and that will have to be scheduled with Pulaski County.

Both parents will have a preliminary hearing on Aug. 12 at 1:30 p.m. in Pulaski County Juvenile and Domestic Relations court.

Thomas and White were charged on Thursday after their five-year-old son Noah was found dead in a septic tank near their house. Noah went missing on March 22, and a five-day search turned up no sign of him until authorities re-checked a septic tank near the parent’s mobile home. Their 6-month-old daughter Abigail was taken away from them last Monday, the day after Noah went missing, according to authorities.

Thomas was charged under a subsection of the law that relates to “reckless disregard for human life.” His charges are a Class 6 felony and carry with them a minimum of a one-year prison sentence and up to five years for each charge.

White was charged under two different subsections of the law. One charge, like Thomas’, relates to “reckless disregard for human life” and carries with it the same punishment. However, she is also being charged under a more serious subsection that is a Class 4 felony which is punishable by no less than two years and no more than 10 years.

That subsection involves “serious injuries” to a child that were received under an adult’s care. Those injuries, as defined by state code include: “disfigurement, a fracture, a severe burn or laceration, mutilation, maiming, forced ingestion of dangerous substances, or life threatening internal injuries.”

Next court date set for parents of Va. boy found in septic tank
DUBLIN, Va. (WUSA9) -- The parents of a five-year-old who was found dead in a septic tank in Pulaski County were arraigned on Friday.

Paul Thomas, 32, and Ashley White, 30, were charged with two counts of abuse and neglect of children regarding Noah Thomas and an infant. One of White's charges is more serious. If convicted, White faces a maximum of 15 years in prison and Thomas faces a maximum of 10 years in prison.

Their son Noah was found dead five days after he was reported missing.

Friday, the two parents, wearing orange jail-issued jumpsuits . appeared in court via video conference. The hearing lasted five minutes.

Members of the media attended the hearing, but cameras were not allowed inside. WDBJ reports that Ashley White did not want the media in the hearing because she said this is the worst thing to ever happen to her and she did not want to be the topic of everyone's dinner conversation.

Their next hearing was set for Aug. 12 in Pulaski County Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court. Neither have an attorney yet.

A sixth-month-old baby was removed from the parents' custody the day after Noah's body was found, according to officials.

The autopsy of Noah Thomas has not been completed. Officials say the cause of death will be the critical information in the case.

Ashley White did not want the media in the hearing because she said this is the worst thing to ever happen to her and she did not want to be the topic of everyone's dinner conversation.
This. Like I give a fuck about what she wants.

You don't want people gossiping and talking about you over dinner? Don't end up in jail for neglecting/abusing/killing your children. It works like magic every time.

I actually hope this was NOT just an accident. Drowning in a pitch black septic tank aka an enormous pool of shit-water, is one of the most awful ways i can think of dying. Hopefully he was beat to death or strangled and then dumped down there instead, be far less gross and less terrifying.

I love how she's making this all about her.This is the worst thing that has happened to HER. SHE doesn't want to be talked about. What about the boy that is dead? Do you think he wanted this to happen to him?? Jesus christ.

I knew it! Years ago when my kids were babies we only had one car and if I needed it, I drove my ex to work with the kids. Sure it was a pita, but it never occurred to me to leave them home alone.

Last edited:
How Goddamn hard is it to put your kids in the car to drive your husband/boyfriend/whatever to work?

No, instead let's leave a 5 year old and 6 month old home ALONE, what could possibly go wrong?:banghead:

Hell, that could be a lie to. For all we know she beat him to death and put him in the tank. Has anyone said if it was open or closed? If it was closed then, boom guilty. I wish they would determine the cause of death or release it, one. After 5 days floating in shit water, I can't imagine it'd be easy but surely they can tell if he drowned or was dead already when he hit the water. His little face is so sweet and he looks healthy and clean. If he did fall in and drown, what a terrifying awful way to die but I'd prefer that over an abusive home with no security or love his entire short life like my other tearjerker red head, Scotty. Thank GOD my hospital doesn't do autopsy, I'd probably go bat shit if I had to see their little broken bodies.
I believe it said it was closed. LE was tipped off to check there...:(

I believe it said it was closed. LE was tipped off to check there...:(
They have since retractea the statement that they received a tip which leaves me totally confused.

These wastes of space are not looking at enough jail time. A max of 10 and 15 years? I hope more charges are added once a cause of death is established.

Update...

Noah Thomas case: Two months into investigation questions remain

ROANOKE — Today marks two months since 5-year-old Noah Thomas seemingly vanished from his home in Dublin, Va., launching a statewide search for the boy who was later found dead in a septic tank located just a few feet from his front door.

Noah’s parents, Ashley White, 31, and Paul Thomas, 32, remain in jail on two counts each of felony child abuse and neglect charges that stem from the care of Noah and his infant sister.

As weeks pass, little information has been available to explain why, or how, the boy ended up in the septic tank. According to an employee at the Roanoke Medical Examiner’s Office on Wednesday, “everything is still pending,” and there was no clear timeline for when it would be completed.

Pulaski County Commonwealth’s Attorney Mike Fleenor also confirmed that a final autopsy report is still not available, which includes a key piece of evidence — the toxicology report.

Roanoke Commonwealth’s Attorney Don Caldwell, who is not involved with this particular investigation, said that in complex cases like the one involving Noah Thomas, law enforcement and prosecutors “have to be sure that they have the evidence that they believe could convince a judge or a jury beyond a reasonable doubt” before pressing additional charges.

While crime shows like “CSI” and “Law and Order” may indicate that toxicology reports take a matter of mere minutes or hours, in reality these tests are a combination of scientific and analytical work that often can be very complicated.

“The whole forensic process takes time. We have very limited resources in the state, and there is a great demand put on those limited resources,” Caldwell said. “We are talking months. Especially if there’s any kind of DNA analysis — that’s going to take months.”

As time passes, public pressure can mount for more information. But Caldwell urged the public to be understanding of the investigative process.

“I would urge the public to be patient,” he said. “They’re obviously working on it, and they have experienced people up there.”

Also, Caldwell said, the fact that two adult suspects are involved adds a level of complication, saying that they will each have “some degree of involvement whether or not that arises to criminal.”

But ultimately, the lack of information released also includes the need for prosecutors and law enforcement to protect a potential case with pretrial publicity, Caldwell said.

White and Thomas have a joint preliminary hearing scheduled for Aug. 19 in Pulaski Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court.

Pulaski County Sheriff's Office news release:

Today, Ashley Jennifer White, age 31 was charged with Felony Murder of her child Noah Thomas. Under Virginia law this charge is defined as the accidental killing, contrary to the intention of the parties, while in the commission of some other felonious act. That other felonious act listed is the abuse and/ or neglect of her child. We anticipate that the preliminary hearing for this new charge will be scheduled on the same day as the pending abuse and neglect charge- August 12 and will be heard in the Pulaski County Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court.

Once again, I ask that the public be cautious with rumors and misleading speculation in reference to Noah’s death, as these statement and social media postings add more confusion and false information and divert valuable investigative manpower from the investigation. As this is a pending criminal case, neither the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office nor the Commonwealth’s Attorney will be making any further statements.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/new...ah-thomas-charged-with-felony-murder/33507002

Back