• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I guess I'm a little slow, I wasn't really taking this whole thing that seriously. I am probably one of the more wishy-washy types when it comes to how I feel/ what I think I know/ believe. ( I blame @Athena, because I will think I know my stuff and then she explains shit where even I can understand, and I realize I have to change my mind, because she's fucking right. It's annoying at times, really lol.)
I just love seeing the different things you guys post, I think the vast majority of people here are awesomely funny and extremely intelligent. I'm an ass with lots to learn, and I appreciate you guys letting me tag along.
I don't actually believe any of you are assholes for real, including Pete, Jack, Rod, or whoever.
Let's hug, bitches.

Last edited:
I'm just as vulgar and inappropriate IRL, even at work.

Conversation with a co-worker today:

Her: I just wanted you to understand, so you didn't think I was being...

Me: A dick?

Her: Oh, I was going to say difficult, but I guess that works too.

As to this lady pole dancing while wearing a bay, who gives a fuck.... she's certainly not a "whore" because of it.

I'm late on this and didn't read a single fucking comment...yet. She didn't flip upside down or anything crazy. I danced crazier with a kid on my hip than this shit.

Now I'll go read your comments and spread the lubs and craps all over.

What if she slips and falls upon her back, thus crushing the little bastard?

One less no doubt future degenerate shit bag running amok in society.

I find pole dancing to be quite a remarkable display of athleticism. Certain forms of stripping, like pole dancing and that ass bouncing thing you mainly see black girls do where it looks like they have a separate joint in their ass allowing it to freely move as if it were a separate limb, are both incredible displays of physicality.

That said, stripping is still a vile act and pole dancing, even with its merits as an impressive and challenging form of exercise and athleticism, is far too suggestive and promotes a harmful and dangerously loose lifestyle. Most women who engage in the pole dance exercise class type bullshit are doing it mainly cuz they think it's hip and cool and sexy, and not cuz they truly believe it's a prime way to get in shape and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

If this woman in the story wanted to showcase her abilities or challenge herself via adding weight to her routine, she could have and should have sought out a weight vest or ankle weights of some sort. Utilizing her child was indeed an absurd publicity stunt meant to show off out of pure vanity or as some irritating, unwanted, unnecessary statement about how moms can be both sexy and in shape too. Sickening either way.

Shame on this woman and shame on the nitwits trying to turn it into some big story.

I now feel scarred and paranoid.
I wonder if this is how JackBurtons and Pete Bondurants are made.

No we're men, so we don't feel fear.

Speaking only for myself, paranoid is accurate, although the roots and reasons for that lie FAR deeper than some dumb message board or its simple userbase.

because folks who know me personally know I'm the most gender-neutral person you will ever meet.

I've always pictured a female when i read your posts.

The reality of this situation is that no one would be talking about it if it was a guy doing something athletic, because that's not controversial. Even a guy doing something athletic with a baby strapped to his back.

Strongly disagree. I'd have very similar negative comments for such a dipshit.

The reap what you sow thing

You should have spelled it "sew". Would have played up on the stereotype that women belong in the home doing household chores like cooking or stitching together dresses and fixing their mans torn pants and whatnot. As is, your post felt more whiny than funny.

Last edited:
One less no doubt future degenerate shit bag running amok in society.

Because you can predict the future, right?

That said, stripping is still a vile act and pole dancing, even with its merits as an impressive and challenging form of exercise and athleticism, is far too suggestive and promotes a harmful and dangerously loose lifestyle.

It is suggestive to you because of the pole. The manner in which you dance is what is suggestive.

Because you can predict the future, right?

As i said, pole dancing promotes a dangerous lifestyle and i would venture to guess someone who engages in it is less conservative and will encourage a more open view of the world with their offspring. A child growing up in such an environment will likely deal with far less restrictions and controls in their life and be more likely to engage in dangerous activities themselves as a result.

Or perhaps not everything everybody says on this forum is meant to be taken 100% seriously. Take your pick.

Awwwww, look. Aren't they sweet?

I'm glad you found somebody worth bottoming for, Bondurant.

Was your mom a pole dancer, Jack? Is that how you got all those STDs?
Oh, you cad!

I like the not being serious game too!

Awwwww, look. Aren't they sweet?

Oh, you cad!

I like the not being serious game too!

Don't be bitter. Come on...you're better than that.

I really don't see the legitimacy in such comments. There's comical, tongue in cheek posting and then there's flat out trying to be disruptive and disrespectful. Civility and actual wit are essential to the equation when one is trying to interject some crude humor or friendly ribbing into the discussion, otherwise you just come off like a childish troll. Shame.

Don't be bitter. Come on...you're better than that.

Given the posts i've seen from the user lately, i wouldn't be so sure.

I really don't see the legitimacy in such comments. There's comical, tongue in cheek posting and then there's flat out trying to be disruptive and disrespectful. Civility and actual wit are essential to the equation when one is trying to interject some crude humor or friendly ribbing into the discussion, otherwise you just come off like a childish troll. Shame.

Given the posts i've seen from the user lately, i wouldn't be so sure.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know we were showing any decorum.

Your sweeping generalizations are distasteful. I personally think your mom must have been a pole dancer. Just like you think that EXERCISE pole dancing classes promote children to grow into worthless fucks.
Neither point can be substantiated, but we can all sure as hell hope things come out in our favor!

Pot meet kettle.

How you doin'?

I want to see the men who are being degrading to the "stripper" population to stop, turn around and look in the mirror and at your Male friends. Start calling them degrading names then add in how fucking ridiculous it is that women can fucking SURVIVE on a stripper income, supplied by their fucking clients, YOUR FUCKING GENDER, and not at fucking MACDONALD'S!

.......in general it has been the men who have done the raping and the robbing and the killing and the war-mongering for the last two thousand years.... and it's been the men who have done the pillaging and the beheading and the subjecating of whole races into slavery. It has been the men who have done the law making and the money making and the most of the mischief making! So if the world isn't quite what you had in mind you have only yourselves to thank!! Julia Sugarbaker Designing women

No...you've...you've been infected! You have the avatar. If you switch to green font I will take you out.

I don't know, it all happened so fast. One minute everything was fine and then out of nowhere it was like I was in the twilight zone.

Utilizing her child was indeed an absurd publicity stunt meant to show off out of pure vanity or as some irritating, unwanted, unnecessary statement about how moms can be both sexy and in shape too. Sickening either way.
Heaven forbid! A woman actually feeling good about herself? Blasphemy! :rolleyes:

All those fancy formal words and you repeatedly slang it up with "cuz", Pete should be ashamed of you.

I don't know, it all happened so fast. One minute everything was fine and then out of nowhere it was like I was in the twilight zone.

Not you, too! MY GAWD IT'S HITTING EPIDEMIC PROPORTIONS!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! *hoses down her screen with Pete-Sol and A-Jacks!*

Back