• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
will not be charged with murdering the fetus,
That's some serious bullshit right there.

Her husband witnessed the baby struggling to breath, HE FUCKING SAW IT! Dead bodies don't breath which means she "delivered" a live baby and NEGLECTED that baby until it's death which is MURDER! Felony murder too by the way, commission of another felony (child abuse, kidnapping, aggravated assault, take your pick).

Good God I want this female on death row in the worst way with a seat in the fucking express lane.

Agreed. This happened in my neck of the woods so it's all over the local stations several times a day, including the woman's heart-breaking 911 call. You can hear her steadily losing consciousness as she bleeds out on the phone. When I heard they wouldn't be seeking a murder charge I silently resigned from the human race. Idiotic...

Denver Coroner: Michelle Wilkins' baby girl had no signs of life outside womb

The Boulder County coroner says the baby girl cut from her mother's womb last week was not born alive.

"Neither the autopsy or the investigation have provided any evidence that the baby exhibited any signs of life outside of the womb, therefore the circumstance is not being considered a live birth," coroner Emma Hall said in a statement sent to 7NEWS, an ABC15 sister station in Denver.

Hall said the 34-week-old gestation baby girl had no signs of trauma or any other injuries.

Officials said Thursday night that Lane would not be charged with murder in the death of the unborn child.

"The issue of whether or not murder charges are appropriate involving a case involving the death of a fetus or late-term pregnancy is always a difficult issue," Boulder County District Attorney Stan Garnett said last week. "Under Colorado law, there's no way murder charges can be brought if it is not established that the fetus lived as a child outside the body of the mother for some period of time."

http://www.abc15.com/news/national/...s-baby-girl-had-no-signs-of-life-outside-womb

Woman Stole Unborn, Now Dead Baby, Will Not Face Murder Charge
A Colorado woman who allegedly cut a a baby out of a woman’s womb who was seven months pregnant will not face murder charges because prosecutors can’t prove the baby survived once she was removed.

If prosecutors can’t prove the baby, Aurora, “lived as a child outside the body of the mother for some period of time,” they can’t press murder charges in Colorado, Boulder County District Attorney Stanley Garnett told reporters.

Pro-abortion Democrats in Colorado have repeatedly blocked measures to change the law in favor of unborn babies, because of concerns pro-life Republicans would use such laws to restrict abortions in the state.

Read more HERE>>

And yet in some states, if you kill both mother and child during the commission of a crime, you can be charged with double murder - the unborn child who never took a breath has rights.

In some states, you can cause a motor vehicle accident and catch some type of illegal driving charge which resulted in the death of a woman and her unborn child, and you can be charged with double homicide - the unborn child who never took a breath has rights.

But, take a knife, slice open and butcher a woman's belly and uterus, cut the unborn child out of her body and mom lives but the child who never took a breath outside the womb dies, and it's - "Meh, :meh: no big deal. Kid never took a breath."

. . . . .

PS: Yes, the coroner can absolutely gauge the time of death of the unborn child.

Last edited:
"Under Colorado law, there's no way murder charges can be brought if it is not established that the fetus lived as a child outside the body of the mother for some period of time."

But...but...but....!? Wasn't the "fetus" doing quite well while gestating inside her mother all warm and happy until this bitch came along and decided that today is your birthday and you're going to be born whether you want to be or not, whether your mom lives thru this or not, whether you live thru this or not. I'm sure I'm missing something here but this is not right, no matter how you think about it. Why couldn't there be a charge for the death of a fetus, if not death of a live, viable baby?

DA's Preliminary Hearing Brief at link.

The woman accused of cutting a baby from the womb of Michelle Wilkins, spent an hour talking with the victim before she lured her down to the basement and attacked her, according to new court records.

In the brief filed by the Boulder County District Attorney's Office, Dynel Lane, allegedly attacked Wilkins with her hands on March 18 before she broke a lava lamp over Wilkins' head, according to documents published by the Longmont Times-Call.

The newspaper reported that the brief was filed in advance of next week's preliminary hearing in the case.

Prosecutors claim that Lane used the broken lava lamp to stab Wilkins in the neck and then choked her, before trying to smother her with a pillow.

When Wilkins passed out on a bed in the bedroom located in the basement, Lane is accused of using a knife to cut the victim's abdomen and remove her baby, prosecutors said.

According to the brief, Lane allegedly placed Wilkins' daughter in a bathtub in a bathroom upstairs, while she left the victim bleeding for "a lengthy period of time" in the basement bedroom.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...-attacking-her-cutting-baby-from-womb05012015

They got no fetucide statute in colorado? Indiana would roast this bitch on a pyre.

The mom needs to lie and say she heard the baby screaming/crying as it was ripped out of her.

Was it ever mentioned that broken glass was used in addition to the knife to cut the baby from her?
Colorado mom-to-be who had her unborn baby girl cut out of her womb tearfully described the moment she held her lifeless daughter in her arms in her first interview since the horrific attack.

Michelle Wilkins, 26, who was eight months pregnant when a deranged woman brutally stabbed her, said the nightmare seemed "surreal" until she and her boyfriend Dan were able to meet their little girl Aurora in the hospital.

"Dan and I thought she was the most beautiful thing we had ever seen," Wilkins told Dr. Phil in a heartbreaking, exclusive sit-down that airs Monday on the show's season premiere.

"And I was just so grateful to have her even for her short and small life," she said, tears streaming down her face. "I think she was perfect. Those were our first moments as a family."

Wilkins, who had just moved to Colorado from North Carolina with Dan, had met up with alleged assailant Dynel Lane at her Longmont home through a Craiglist ad for baby clothes in March, authorities said.

That's when police say Lane, 34, beat and choked the expectant mother before using a kitchen knife and broken glass to slice out the baby.

She realized the baby was gone the next morning when she woke up in the hospital, connected to several tubes.

Her worst fears were confirmed when she saw her boyfriend.

"I just asked him the question with my eyes. I didn't even have to say it," she told Dr. Phil. "He knew and I knew, and he just held me, and I just kept screaming that question over and over like I did when she attacked me: 'Why? Why did this happen?'"

Wilkins went on to describe the harrowing and bizarre encounter with Lane, who laid out clothes when she first walked into her home and asked for the woman's size.

Lane handed her a bag and began having a conversation with Wilkins when she started heading back toward the door to leave.

But Lane tried to stop Wilkins by asking if she wanted more baby girl clothes that were downstairs.

"Intuitively, I had that sensation wash over me, I have everything I need," Wilkins said. “But for fear of being impolite, I decided to stay. She actually physically reached across me and closed the door in front of me."

Wilkins said her attacker then hit her "aggressive and hard" on the back. Thrown off by the assault, Wilkins asked if it was because there was a spider on her.

"She said, 'Yeah, I think I got it,"' Wilkins recalled. "And then she continued. I turned around pulled my hands up and said, 'What are you doing?' And said, 'I just want to leave, I don't want to hurt you.'"

When Wilkins tried leaving again, Lane allegedly started wrestling the expectant mother into a back bedroom, where she threw her on the bed and tried suffocating her with a pillow, she said.

"It had this nightmarish quality," she said. "She broke something over my head and I just felt the liquid wash over me, and I just kept saying, 'Why? Why are you doing this? Why?""

In an attempt to stop the attacker, Wilkins said she told Lane she loved her.

"In turn, she stabbed me," she recalled.

"If you love me, you will let me do this," Lane allegedly said in response.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...aby-cut-womb-details-attack-article-1.2355647

Boulder District Court judge today denied a motion by Dynel Lane's defense attorneys to impose a gag order on the Boulder District Attorney's Office, police and witnesses, including Michelle Wilkins, Lane's alleged victim.

Lane, 35, is charged with attempted murder, unlawful termination of a pregnancy and assault in connection with a March 18 incident when prosecutors say she cut Wilkins unborn baby from her womb.

Wilkins, 26, survived, but her baby did not.

Judge Maria Berkenkotter denied an outright gag order, but told prosecutors and defense attorneys to comply with already established rules on professional conduct, according to court records.

Berkenkotter ordered the DA's office to ensure that all involved law enforcement agencies — including the Longmont Police Department and Boulder County Sheriff's Office — comply with the rule.

She also denied the defense's push to ban Wilkins, her family and public relations firm and any other witnesses from making statements out of court.

The defense contended in an August motion that statements made by District Attorney Stan Garnett and police officials, as well as Wilkins, her family and a public relations firm arejeopardizing Lane's right to a fair trial and due process.

Prosecutors disputed the motion, arguing that any statements made have been within the confines of professional ethics, and police have not made any statements since Lane was formally charged.

http://www.timescall.com/longmont-l...ejects-defense-bid-gag-order-michelle-wilkins

Never do Craigslist pickups in a private place this is why police departments are letting g their lobbies be used for deals. When my wife and I got our Corgi I carried my Beretta because the deal was out in the middle of nowhere with people I never met. That deal worked out sweet. Prepared for the worse and it turned out I had met the husband years earlier and they were good people but you never know.

Never do Craigslist pickups in a private place this is why police departments are letting g their lobbies be used for deals. When my wife and I got our Corgi I carried my Beretta because the deal was out in the middle of nowhere with people I never met. That deal worked out sweet. Prepared for the worse and it turned out I had met the husband years earlier and they were good people but you never know.
If you have a corgi, please please please post some pics in the "dogs and cats and hedgehogs, oh my!" thread! Could do with the cuteness after this story. :(

It absolutely infuriates me that the monster isn't facing a murder charge for the baby.

8 months is perfectly viable, I have 3 growing boys today because it is. That evil cunt should face a murder charge, she just should.

It absolutely infuriates me that the monster isn't facing a murder charge for the baby.

8 months is perfectly viable, I have 3 growing boys today because it is. That evil cunt should face a murder charge, she just should.

I agree, and normally I wouldn't. Say if she hit this woman while driving her car and the baby died? Shouldn't be charged. But she cut open a woman and removed her viable child. She was 33 weeks. If she had been in hospital the baby would have lived. Her direct actions killed that baby girl.

I agree, and normally I wouldn't. Say if she hit this woman while driving her car and the baby died? Shouldn't be charged. But she cut open a woman and removed her viable child. She was 33 weeks. If she had been in hospital the baby would have lived. Her direct actions killed that baby girl.
Plus the evil cunt's man openly stated he heard the baby gasp for air. Ugh. I shudder just thinking about this.

This whole scenario reminds me of Robert McCammon's "Mine" -- Amazon product ASIN 0671739441
I think possibly the only reason the baby in his book was stolen from the hospital is because writing a scene like the one described above is just too terrible.

This poor woman. These stupid laws. That incredibly demented and pitiful creature who attacked her.

The whole thing is just.. one big heavy sigh.

I am nearly 38 weeks pregnant and this story mortified me from the start. I can think of no more evil thing in the World than ripping a child,from the womb if a mother and NOT facing charges!!! Illegal termination of a pregnancy? So my husband can take me to Colorado and kick the shit out of me and walk away with a slap on the wrist because the baby was not outside my body? Bullshit!!! This kid moves around all day long, they are alive in every meaning of the word and so was this woman's child..

The boyfriend of a woman charged with cutting a baby from another woman's womb says she told him she was pregnant, sending him ultrasound images and photos of her distended belly.

But David Ridley testified Wednesday that Dynel Lane's due date kept shifting and she refused to see a doctor with him.

Ridley says Lane told him in April 2014 she was expecting a boy. But when 10 months passed and she hadn't given birth, he told her he needed answers from a doctor about the baby or he would leave her.

He had planned to meet her for a pre-natal appointment the day of the attack. But when he came to pick her up, she told him she had delivered the baby at home. He says he found the baby in a bathtub.

___

1:56 p.m.

An emergency room doctor says a woman charged with cutting another woman's unborn child from her womb refused a medical examination when she and her partner arrived at the hospital with a baby.

Leslie Armstrong testified Wednesday that Dynel Lane was distraught and cried for doctors to "save my baby!" The baby didn't survive.

Lane is on trial on charges of attempted first-degree murder, assault and unlawful termination of a pregnancy. She's charged with attacking Michelle Wilkins in March 2015 and removing her baby.

The doctor testified that Lane said she had given birth in a bathtub.

Armstrong says Wilkins arrived at the hospital at about the same time as Lane with a severe abdominal wound and was barely alive.

Wilkins also testified Wednesday, the opening day of the trial.

___

11:46 a.m.

A woman who had her baby cut from her womb by someone she just met says she told herself she had to survive for the sake of her unborn daughter and tried to fight back.

But Michelle Wilkins testified Wednesday that Dynel Lane continued to choke and beat her in the March 2015 attack.

Wilkins' child didn't survive. Lane was charged with attempted first-degree murder, assault and unlawful termination of a pregnancy.

The trial opened Wednesday.

Wilkins says she went to Lane's home in response to a Craigslist ad offering free maternity clothes. She says they chatted for more than an hour before Lane took her to the basement to look at baby clothes.

Wilkins says Lane attacked her when she tried to leave.

___

10:21 a.m.

Dynel Lane, accused of cutting a stranger's unborn baby from her womb, appears in a Boulder Dist …
A defense attorney for a woman charged with cutting an unborn baby from a stranger's womb says her client didn't plan the attack and never intended to kill the expectant mother.

Attorney Jennifer Beck said during opening statements Wednesday that evidence shows Dynel Lane didn't know what to do after the attack on Michelle Wilkins.

Wilkins survived but her unborn baby did not.

Beck says Lane and Wilkins chatted about motherhood, their partners, pregnancies and other things for more than an hour.

Beck says the attack was chaotic and frantic.

___

9:41 a.m.

Prosecutors say a woman charged with cutting an unborn baby from a stranger's womb was obsessed with pregnancy, taking elaborate measures to convince friends and family she was expecting.

During opening statements Wednesday, District Attorney Stan Garnett said Dynel Lane wasn't pregnant but posted online photos of herself with a distended belly and claimed for more than a year she was having a boy.

Garnett says Lane's friends even threw her a baby shower.

Victim Michelle Wilkins didn't know Lane wasn't pregnant when she responded to Lane's Craigslist ad for maternity clothes. Garnett says Lane hit Wilkins with a lamp, stabbed her with broken glass and used kitchen knives to cut the unborn baby girl from Wilkins' womb.

I hate to say this because it might sound the wrong way but...

I understand why she isn't being charged with murder for the fetus. If there weren't a mess of red tape, misinformation, restrictions and stigma surrounding abortion, this would be different. If abortion were regarded as a private medical issue between a woman and her doctor, totally legal, and not politicized--- there would not be fear of charging her with murder in this case because doing so wouldn't put abortion rights in jeopardy.

That said, this is really fucked up and she should be charged to the fullest extent possible.

They'll ve playing the crazy defense. Because she lost her first child so tragically, she lost the plot and wasn't in her right mind when she murdered this baby and attempted to murder it's mother.

Big fat problem there.

1. She was capable of planning - she faked a nearly entire pregnancy and planned to go kill the mum and cut out the baby.
2. She was capable of lying and changing stories - I.e - telling her husband she had miscarried. (Not to mention planning and carrying out the fake pregnancy). She also repeated this load of sneaky crap to the hospital.
3. Now this one is a presumption. She attempted to murder the mum, cut out the baby and bolted off. At home, instead of caring for her 'new addition', presumably due to the baby struggling to survive, she then started her new miscarriage story - whilst the husband saw the baby trying to breathe - and did THE HUMANE THING and rushed them off to hospital - where of course, her lies fell apart quicker than spit.

She's not madder than a shithouse rat. She is a vicious, cold blooded murderer who places the value of the human life of others, far far below her own.

Fry her. She murdered a baby for Pete's sake, by hacking it from its mother's womb.

From @Wolf_of_Mars link:

"I do not hate Dynel," Wilkins said. "But I am angry for all the pain she has caused, the deceit and for her selfishness."

*misty-eyed* <3 I'm so sorry you and Aurora had to suffer this horror, sweetheart. I wish you were in hug's reach. The lump in my throat is affecting my ability to choke out much more than that right now.

She could face a prison sentence between 16 and 120 years, District Attorney Stan Garnett said after the verdict. He said he had not yet decided what sentence to seek.

Garnett said he could not charge Lane with murder for the death of a fetus, which led Colorado Republicans to introduce legislation that would have allowed him to do so. But Democrats rejected the measure.

It was the third time such a proposal failed in Colorado, setting it apart from 38 states that have made the killing of a fetus a homicide over the objection of many abortion-rights supporters.

DA is seeking 126 year sentence.

BOULDER COUNTY, Colo. - Prosecutors want the woman who faked her pregnancy and attacked a pregnant Longmont woman, cutting the unborn baby from her womb, to be sentenced to 126 years in prison.

In February, Dynel Lane was found guilty of attempted first-degree murder, two counts of first-degree assault, two counts of second-degree assault and unlawful termination of a pregnancy.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ecutor-wants-126-year-sentence-for-dynel-lane

She's getting 16 yrs minimum according to one of the articles above. That's good news. She will be in her 50s by the time she's out. A huge chunk of her life gone ,<3

16 years minimum isn't shit. realistically, it could be as little as 8 or 10 years....

Back