• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
35daqfb.jpg

Tempe police are looking for a 21-year-old woman reported missing who recently moved to the area from Ohio.

Emilee Erin Hoover was last seen at a "Check Smart" store near McClintock and Apache boulevards on March 18 around 2:45 p.m.

Authorities said she went there to receive an out-of-state wire transfer.

Hoover is described as 5 feet, 2 inches tall, 110 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. She has a tattoo of a dream catcher on her back left shoulder, an Egyptian eye on her left shoulder, an anchor on her right finger and a flower on her inner right wrist.

She has piercings on her nose and left cheek.

She was seen with an unidentified man, about 6 feet 2 inches tall, 180 pounds with a short haircut. He was wearing a white sunglasses, a white and red jacket and shorts.

Anyone with information on Hoover's whereabouts should contact Tempe police at 480-350-8311 or Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-so...-emilee-erin-hoover-reported-missing-in-tempe

Or for our men, maybe you'll recognize her by these:
2gsld21.jpg

Hey, if you don't want it on your missing poster, don't put it on the Internet. ;)

Doubtful anyone would recognize the twins.This is one of those "objects maybe appear larger than they really are" photo's. She's carrying a card for the itty bitty titty committee in one photo and has her chest puffed out like a peacock in the other :p

No news reports have been updated, but according to facebook they found her.

Last edited:
Doubtful anyone would recognize the twins.This is one of those "objects maybe appear larger than they really are" photo's. She's carrying a card for the itty bitty titty committee in one photo and has her chest puffed out like a peacock in the other :p

No news reports have been updated, but according to facebook they found her.

I wanted to say funny and thanks at the same time. :)

The story says she's been missing since the 18th of March but her Facebook says she changed her cover photo on the 23rd???
Maybe it was a hoax to get people who google her name to see those pretty puppies as the second picture? :snaphappy:

The story says she's been missing since the 18th of March but her Facebook says she changed her cover photo on the 23rd???
The comments that she was found were posted on the 21st.

My brain hurts from reading her FB. This is the second time she's been missing in the past year. According to her mom's FB, she disappeared on Aug. 29 2014 too, they found her the same day.

I don't hope she gets kidnapped but someone needs to explain the reasons why you don't worry your family by disappearing whenever you feel like it.

Latest posts

Back